22. Dead Heaven

Podd

I closed my eyes and arched my body a little as I saw how Earth's head was bobbing down on me.

I groaned as I tugged at his hair to guide him with his way around my length. I steadied his head and moved.

He really knew what he's doing.

Very good at it, actually.

I grinned as I moved in and out his mouth as his free hand was down playing with the couple of globes down and I could almost feel my self cumming.

"Oh, Fvck!"

I moaned when Earth pushed me a little further down his throat and  I started convulsing inside his mouth flying epithets around with the feel of his mouth still around me as I poured out.

I gave his mouth one last thrust before I took my length out and massaged it myself.

I was breathing heavily as I finished myself and regarded him on the other side of the bed.

We were at his dorm---the one we once shared where I kept urging him to finally have actual sex with me which he so strongly declined and offered me a blow job instead.

I was even shocked that he did it, but nonetheless I was the happiest lad on the planet, getting the state lottery jackpot wouldn't feel as euphoric.

Was I too shallow?

"I'm graduating in two weeks."

I said when I finally felt myself relaxed.

"Uhuh."

I heard Earth moaned a reply as he wiped his mouth and positioned himself  beside me.

"Didn't you say you want to have sex before I graduate?"

I had been getting off just fine these days, even better with Earth around. But with my sexual position preference out there and with Earth knowing, my urge to finally sleep with Earth had heightened.

More so now than before.

It took me a while to finally tell him the fact because I didn't want to scare him and because I was reeling on whether I could change my preference just for him.

Earth was straight, I just knew that it would be a battle for him to assume a new sexual position.

That was why I really tried my hardest to look the other way.

But as we went along being intimate and all, the more I wanted to experience the feel of being inside him.

That was why, after that night, I had been trying to coax him. I could reconsider being a bottom but not before I topped Earth.

I needed it for the sake of my sanity.

But it had been some time and my boyfriend wasn't showing any sign of giving in. Although he had become more adventurous in bed or couch or car with me, but our sexual actions were only limited to hand jobs and blow jobs---which he's really good at---and it was just frustrating as hell.

"We just had sex."

My boyfriend throw me a duvet before he  nonchalantly played with the RC and went flipping channels on TV.

"I meant penetrative sex."

I said as I pulled him closer and covered him with the duvet. Both our warm bodies were under it.

"That will happen, only, if you flip position and finally agree to bottom for me."

He winked at me before he slapped my butt under the covers.