12. Losing Jobs

Earth

I was panting on the bed.

I didn't know what just happened and all the more wasn't sure why I let what happened happened.

All I knew at that moment was that, no matter how a part of me was telling me what happened was just wrong, a bigger part of me believed that it wasn't and I was with the latter.

I looked to the couch not far from me where P'Podd was silent as he too was trying to even his breathing.

He's naked from the waist down and although I couldn't make out any image of him due to the absence of light on his side, I was sure he still had his lower garments down his legs as how I left it earlier---same with mine.

We just gave each other a hand job and that's the only thing that's going on in my mind at the moment.

We had been friends for years and never in my wildest dreams did I ever thought of doing this with him---at each other.

I didn't even mean to kiss him earlier. It just happened.

Maybe it's the alcohol.

P'Podd was right, I was just faking my being drunk earlier. Although I did finish a couple of bottles earlier before I was able to think of the idea and specifically asked the the girl who joined me by the half of my first bottle to help me get P'Podd for when she started giving hints of wanting to be alone together in her room.

As I was drinking alone before that, I already was thinking of ways to get P'Podd to at least talk to me since after our talk earlier, he was obviously avoiding me.

Then everything worked according to plan and I was finally alone with him.

I didn't have any concrete plan on how or what to talk with him about. All I knew was that, I wanted to be alone with him since the moon had been all over him the whole time which really annoyed the hell out of me.

Boo was also clingy to P'Podd but I never was annoyed with him the way I was with Tol.

But then again, Boo wasn't rumored to be dating P'Podd.

I groaned inwardly.

I felt so messed up at the moment.

I turned to my left when I felt a movement beside me.

P'Podd was already standing by the door. All dressed up.

"I'm going."

He said without looking at me.

I abruptly sat up and pulled my pants up as I ran towards the door to stop P'Podd.

"P, wait..."

I said.

Not really sure why I was even stopping him.

P'Podd heaved a sigh before he pulled his hand underneath mine on the door knob.

"Earth, I honestly don't want to talk to you right now. I don't even know how to face you after what happened."

He said and I could almost feel the burden he had.

I pursed my lips.

He stopped me earlier, he really did. But I didn't listen.

"P..."

P'Podd let out a bland chuckle before he faced me.

"I keep on saying this like a broken record. You know how I feel about you Earth. And it may not seem so obvious but I am trying. Really trying to move on from you and accept the fact that you can't ever feel the same way as I do. Then...I'm stupid. I know that. But you shouldn't have been stupid with me."