23. Boo Me

Earth

It was almost eight in the evening.

I was on the bench playing with my phone. I just finished my shower after an afternoon of basketball practice.

My teammates were one by one dispersing and waving goodbye by then.

I wasn't sure whether to be happy about school ending just last week with how demanding basketball training had become since it's almost summer break.

I groaned as I finished my game and tucked my phone inside my sports bag when I decided to get it back and check if  I got a message from my boyfriend.

I heaved a sigh when I saw that there was none.

It had been a week since that crazy night happened at my dorm and as much as I didn't want to admit it to myself more so to my boyfriend, it had been one of the best orgasms I ever had.

Only, we never had the chance to do it again, since my boyfriend was playing hooky I suspected.

The morning after, he bid me goodbye and decided to go back and stay at his apartment since as per his words:

"I don't want to force you or anything, but with what happened last night and with how much I wanted to do it again, I'm not sure if I could stand being alone with you and not do anything to you. And I don't want to risk it. Not when you refused to talk to me after."

I rolled my eyes with his statement.

I already told him I passed out and slept due to exhaustion and nerves that night but my old, stupid boyfriend wouldn't even listen.

Thus, he moved out my dorm despite me telling him not to.

P'Podd could really sometimes be annoying.

I sent him a text telling him to call me before I threw my phone back inside my bag.

We only had been texting all week since he got busy with his graduation preparations since he's graduating in three days.

I missed him.

I needed to see him for at least dinner tonight.

I was still unsure on how to go about our sexual position, what I was sure was, the jerk seemed to really know how to convince.

Not that I was anywhere near convinced but---

My train of thoughts trailed off when I heard someone groaned. I looked up and saw Boo a couple of bleachers up from me.

He had his headset on as he looked so serious on his phone that he didn't even notice me hovered over him.

I furrowed my brows as I tried to see what he was so concentrated on his phone and had to smack him on the head when I realized the jerk was watching porn.

"What the fvck, Boo!"

He glared at me.

"Awww! What was that for!?!"

I shook my head and threw him his towel which he could have disregarded earlier. The jerk looked as if he hadn't taken his shower yet.

He could have went straight to watching AVs after practice.

"Seriously, Boo? In here? Really!?!"

Boo made a face at me.

"I wasn't watching, okay. I'm just downloading since I've got shitty connection at the dorm."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Didn't you say you just got yourself a girlfriend, what's with downloading porn!?!"