24. F Word

Podd

A/N

As promised. Haha

Anyway, not much irrelevant description, just full on effing--- I guess! Haha---again.

And yep, this is my nervous writing. Haha. I don't know, it's not as if it's my first time writing smut but I don't know, I want PoddEarth's to be different and I'm just not sure if I made it so.😅

Anyway, here it is and I hope I can make you happy.

Laters Loves!

S5m💙

I gave Earth one last lick around his tip before I went back to kissing him, equally hungry as he was, while I started stroking both our lengths together as my free hand traveled all over his body.

"Uhmmm."

I heard Earth groaned as he started to deepen the kiss and took control.

I felt his hands on my chest until it traveled south to my arm as we went on making out and felt him guiding my hand massaging our lengths together.

I bit a moan in as I let Earth took over my hand around our length and cupped his face with both hands as I stroke his tongue with mine.

I could still taste his cum from the heads I gave him earlier between our kisses and damn if it didn't arouse me some more!

I suck at his tongue before he retaliated and sucked my upper lip. Still not letting go of both our lips.

I lightly bit on his lower lip before I pushed him on the bed. Both our naked, sweaty body shivered in the process.

"Are you sure about this?"

I asked, breathless as I hovered over Earth.

He didn't say anything. He was breathing as heavy as I did and licked on his lips before he pulled me close to him for another kiss.

Question answered.

Our hands were at each other yet again when I finally broke the kiss and went for Earth's neck, into his chest down his abdomen and into his inner thighs as I massaged his length at the same time.

Earth felt feverish against my own skin when I took him in my mouth again.

"Ugh! P! I---I--ahhh---haaa!"

Earth protested when my tongue started tracing the trail down his entrance with loud, wet kisses.

"Hooo--Oh fvck!"

Earth whimpered as I started licking his entrance to his balls. Sucking, licking it in the process.

"Tell me if it feels too much, okay?"

I told Earth as I lathered a generous amount of lube in my fingers.

I didn't hear him say anything. Instead, I noticed how he wriggled and spread his legs wider.

I smiled to myself, my boyfriend was definitely out to kill me tonight.

His naked body under me just looked so divine and he tasted just as sweet as I imagined him to be.

I was back to kissing and sucking on his neck all the while preparing his entrance as I moved.

I heard him moaned when I made a circling motion at his entrance before I slowly inched in the first finger.

I felt him squeezed me and damn if the tightness didn't turn me on some more!

"Relax, love, come on, let me in."