Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader

4.5K 91 25
By Comic_Nerd117

"You ready to get crushed little spider?" Old Gobby asked. I back flipped to dodge an exploding pumpkin.

"Really Goblin I thought you were more creative than that." I said dodging another bomb.

"Enough!" He yelled. I punching Goblin. Gobby grabbed me by the neck and pointed some fancy looking gun at me.

"New York how does it feel knowing your precious web slinger is going to die?" He asked pointing the weapon at my head. I laughed.

"You've never beaten me before Gobby what makes you think you are now?" I asked him.

"Police drop the gun and step away from the girl." An officer said Goblin looked and I took the chance to escape. We then began fighting again but out of freaking nowhere Vulture shows up and shoots me with the gun Gobby had. I felt cold all over before it went away.

~~~~

"Is that all you got Vulture?! I swear to Tony Stark I will bring you in!" I said before realizing I wasn't in Central Park. I looked around and saw other masked people.

"How in the world did I get to comic con? And who the hell are you supposed to be? I'm use to seeing the Avengers." I asked pacing.

"Who are you?" A boy with a blue bird on his chest asked.

"I'm Spider-Girl. You've never heard of me. New York's beloved web slinger? Ring a bell?" I asked. They shook their heads. I just sighed annoyed.

"Who are you?" I asked scared of the answer.

"We are the Batfamily." Blue boy said.

"Dude we are not calling ourselves that." Red boy said.

"Everyone else does." Blue pouted.

"Imbeciles we should cuff her." The small one said. I shrugged and put my hands behind my back.

"If it makes you feel better." I said turning around.

"You're letting us cuff you?" Long hair asked.

"Yup. I can get out if I want to so it doesn't matter to me. I mean villains get the drop on you once in awhile and you learn to get out fast." I said nonchalantly.

"Cuff her." The man with the long cape said. The smallest cuffed me and then cuffed my feet.

"To slow you down." Was his answer to the cuffs on my feet. I shrugged and tucked my legs under me while I sat.

"So how'd you end up here?" The man asked.

"Can I get some names? I have no idea who you are." I asked slightly annoyed. They all looked at each other.

"Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin. Ring a bell?" Nightwing asked.

"Are they supposed to? Wait I think I might've figured it out. So I think I'm in another dimension, a parallel universe, where things are like my universe but different and I somehow traveled to this universe." I said. Vulture and Green Goblin, those guns, and now it makes sense.

"You think that's it?" Robin asked with his arms crossed.

"That's 1. Just that makes the most sense since Vulture and Goblin got the drop on me and shot me with a gun before I ended up here. So makes the most sense since Gobby was a scientist and a millionaire so he has the money to do it." I said annoyed and showing them both pairs of cuffs hanging loosely on my finger.

"Is that possible? Could she really be from another dimension?" Red Robin asked.

"I say she's full of crap." Red Hood said.

"Think what you want. If you won't help I'll find someone who will." I responded slinging onto the ceiling.

"We can help just climb back down." Batman said in his dark broody monotone voice. I slid down on a web but didn't touch the ground. I stayed upside down.

"I get why she's called Spider-Woman now. But I think Spider-Girl is better fit for her." Red Hood said. I glared at him. Nightwing smacked his arm. I just webbed his mouth shut.

"Think before you speak. In my universe I'm the only one looking after the little guys and saving the world at times." I said slightly offended by that statement.

"He's had that coming for awhile." Red Robin said laughing.

"How am I going to get back? My mom is probably freaking out." I asked.

"We will figure this out until then you'll stay with us." Batman said. I nodded.

"Thanks." I said taking my mask off. My suit is amazing. Something I love being in. I sleep in this sometimes.

(Not my art.)

The leather jacket also has a spider on the back of it. The shoes have spiders in the sides and I love my suit.

"So what's your origin story?" Red Robin asked.

"Ok let's make this quick. My name is Audra Alexander, I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the last 3 years I've been the one and only Spider-Woman. I joined a dance team, saved the city, saved the city some more, I broke my back, got thrown into a billboard, teamed up with the Avengers, got shot, but after everything I love being Spider-Woman." I said nonchalantly. They one by one took off their masks almost making me lose my grip on the web because they are hot.

"Audra I'm Bruce Wayne and these are my sons. Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne." Bruce said. I nodded.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said.

"So your webs are they coming out of you or are they chemical?" Tim asked. I laughed.

"My web shooters. The web fluid itself is in a small cartridge that holds a lot of pressurized web fluid but it does run out so I have to change them sometimes so I keep extra on hand." I explained.

"I'm out. Have fun science geeks." Jason said walking up some stairs.

~Time Skip a Month~

I was still here. Still trapped. It's not all bad. I help the boys and it's fun. Although I miss my dad and my friends. I groaned and hit my head against the table annoyed. These calculations aren't adding up.

"Woah woah calm down." Tim said hurrying next to me. He rubbed my back which felt good since I've been here for a couple of hours and it was stiff.

"Tim these calculations aren't adding up. Theoretically they should work but something isn't allowing it to actually project. It's almost there and I can't figure it out." I said annoyed and leaning against him. He hummed understanding.

"You know what. Break time." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"A break sounds good right now." I said standing off and taking off the lab coat I borrowed/stole from Tim. It's fun to be in plus it smells like Tim. Me and Tim went up to the manor to the living room.

"My brain hurts." I said taking my hair out of its ponytail.

"Oh come on. We almost have it." Tim said pulling me into a side hug. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"No we don't. We have no idea why it's not working." I huffed. He nodded and sighed not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry." He said. I shook my head.

"You didn't do anything wrong." I said to him. He sighed. "I just feel like I should have the answer but I don't and I hate it." He said making me smile.

"Well if I'm stuck here why not make the most of it." I responded making him smile.

~Time Skip~

It's been another month since then. Me and Tim still work together. He's a great partner and I have a crush on him. I won't deny it. I'm a chatty awkward mess around him.

"Suit up." Bruce said coming into the living room where we all were. The boys left to change and I just got out of my top layer of clothes leaving me in my suit. I left to the Batcave and Bruce was already there. The boys were there soon after me.

"Debrief on the way there." Bruce said letting us know this was urgent. We left.

"There was a shooting near an apartment and the the bullet hit a gas main causing an explosion so now the whole building is unstable with people trapped inside." Bruce said. I got terrible flashbacks of that night. I started swinging quicker.

"Audra get as many people out as you can." Bruce said.

"Copy that." I said. The building was in sight. I started with the top floor getting in through a window.

"Hello is anyone here?!" I shouted. I heard people screaming for help and quickly got to them. I helped them out and went back in. I managed to get a few people out and the boys got here too.

~Time Skip~

The building was about to collapse and we were getting the last people out.

"Is that everyone?" Dick asked us.

"I think so. I checked each floor." Damian said. My Spidey sense started tingling telling me something is wrong.

"No there's someone else inside." I said before going back in.

"Spider-Woman get out of there!" Tim's voice said from my com.

"I can't there's someone in here!" I responded over the sound of the building crumbling. I heard crying and followed the sound. Inside an apartment, inside a room, inside a closet was a little boy around 6 maybe.

"Hey it's ok. I'm here to get you out." I said. He nodded. I picked him up and started running out of the building. That was hard because it was starting to collapse.

"Clear the area the building is coming down." I said into the coms.

~Tim's POV~

"Clear the area the building is coming down." Audra said through our coms. We started getting everyone back. I turned to the door and didn't see her. Where is she? The building started coming down. I ran in to try to find her but Bruce held me back.

"I have to go help her." I said trying to get out of his grasp but he held on tighter.

"I can't lose two people today Tim." Bruce said as the building fell onto itself into a pile of ruble. I felt tears fall down my face. There's so much I didn't tell her.

"Tim? Hey what's wrong?" Audra asked coming into my room. I quickly wiped my tears away even though she already saw.

"It's nothing Audy." I said. She sat down next to me and just hugged me.

"It's ok. Whatever's wrong I'm here." She said holding me. I started crying again. I leaned into her and hugged her close to me.

"T-today is the day my mom died." I said crying. She hugged me tighter.

"Come on let's go." She said holding my hand encouraging me to get up.

"Where are we going?" I asked following her.

"We are going to buy your mom some flowers then we are going to visit her grave." She said. I stopped and hugged her.

"Thanks." I said holding her close to me. She hugged me back.

She's always just been there for me.

"Tim guess what I got." Audra said coming into my room with something hidden behind her back.

"Hmmm a new book." I guessed. She laughed.

"Even better." She said showing me the new gave we've been wanting to play. I smiled.

"You are amazing." I said putting my laptop down. She put in the game and passed me a controller.

"I know I'm amazing." She laughed starting the game.

She's been my best friend.

"Tim I figured out how to get the metals to ionize into their particular state. (Total Bullshit I put some cool words together.)" Audra said. I looked at her and saw she put on my lab coat and some safety glasses. She looks so cute. The lab coat was too big for her making her look tiny.

"Really? Good. Now we just need to figure out a cooling system so the machine doesn't overheat and cause a black hole or an explosion." I said trying to play it off like I wasn't staring at her. She nodded and we got to work.

She's my lab partner.

"Hey Timbo." Audra said coming into my room and flopping onto my bed next to me. I smiled.

"Hey Auddy." I smiled looking away from my computer.

"You have gorgeous eyes." She said suddenly making my cheeks heat up.

"T-thanks." I stuttered out like an idiot. She just laughed and snugged into my side while I researched on my computer. I smiled seeing her drift off.

She's the girl that made my heart race and the girl that made my want to be better. And now she's gone.

"*cough* *cough* Can someone get all this crap off us? *cough* *cough* *cough*" Her voice came through the coms. I sighed in relief and immediately started moving some of the bigger pieces of concrete. The others started helping.

"Found her!" Jason called. We went over and helped get the concrete off of her back.

"About freaking time." She said once we got it off. Upon closer inspection she was shielding the boy from all the debris.

"Here." She said passing the boy to Dick. Me and Damian helped her up seeing how messed up she was. There was a metal rod going through her leg and she was bleeding from various places. Not to mention all the bruising she probably has. The boy was ok just a bit shaken up and a few cuts but nothing major. Audra took most of the blow. The paramedics took her to the ambulance to patch her up on the spot.

"Tim how are you not freaking out? You can't function without the girl and you seem surprisingly calm for almost losing her." Jason asked. I just kept looking as she was getting patched up.

"Shock. Trust me the freak out will catch up." I said not tearing my eyes from her. After awhile she was able to leave. I walked up to her and helped her stand.

"Never do that again." I said hugging her close to me.

"I had to help him. He's 6 years old. I can't not do something when I have the power to help. Now help me get to the boy he's in the other ambulance." She said. I nodded and helped her get to the other ambulance. The boy was there with his parents.

"Thank you so much." The mother said hugging Audra. I could tell she was smiling under the mask.

"No problem. How is he?" She asked.

"He'll be fine thanks to you." The mom said. She looked at the boy.

"What's your name?" She asked him.

"Lucas." He said. She let go of me and sat down next to him.

"You were really brave out there Lucas." She said. He smiled.

"When I grow up I'm going to be a superhero and save people like you." He said making us laugh.

"Hey you don't need a fancy costume or a mask to help people. Lawyers and police officers do the same thing, and doctors and nurses. Don't be like me be like you. Deal?" She said making a fist waiting for him to fist bump her. He nodded and smiled.

"Deal." He said fist bumping her and making an explosion sound. She smiled and lifted her mask to her nose giving the little guy a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and hugged her. She laughed and hugged him back. She's so good with people. We soon walked away from the family.

"Come on." I said grabbing her hand and getting on my bike.

~Audra's POV~

Tim drove us to the outskirts of the city. The lights were amazing. The one thing that was great about Gotham. Well that and my new family.

"You can't throw yourself into danger like that. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." Tim said before hugging me. It wasn't to the point to where it hurt but it was snug.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't let someone die when I could do something. Not again." I said tearing up. Tim pulled away from the hug and looked at me. I think he saw my now wet mask because he pulled it off and looked at me.

"Tell me what happened. I'm always here to listen." Tim said helping me sit on the highway guard rails before sitting down next to me. I wiped my tears away and took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"W-when I first got my powers I made sure to do the right thing. My powers made me feel so strong, confident, and sure of myself. I made myself this suit and started saving people. Small things at first like muggings and small robberies. When I got confident I started going onto bigger things. That's when the crazy mutated and insane villains started showing up. They weren't the problem. I couldn't save my dad and my big brother. I had the power to save them but I couldn't. I wasn't fast enough. When I heard I started running across buildings and by the time I got there they were shot. And I saw as the bullets went through their heads. I took out the guy and saved the other hostages, all the other hostages, but my dad and brother! My mom blamed Spider-Woman and so do I. So now I push myself to save people even if it costs my life because I still feel guilty. Maybe if I save as many people as I can it can lift some of the weight I feel. But so far it hasn't helped." I said crying. The tears didn't stop. Having the power to save someone only to fall short and get them killed is awful. Tim just held me close to him.

"It's ok. We've all lost someone. We are probably the best people to help you cope with your loss. Bruce brought us all together because he understood our pain, our loneliness, better than anyone. We needed him. Hell we still need him." Tim said hugging me. I smiled and wiped my tears away.

"Thanks for being there for me Timmy." I said pulling him closer to me. Tim gives me a sense of comfort I haven't felt in a long time.

"I love you (N/n). I'll always be there for you even when you don't want me to." He said kissing my forehead. I felt my cheeks heat up probably putting his suit to shame.

"I love you too Timmy." I said. He leaned down to hiss me but I put a hand in front of my lips making him kiss my hand. He looked at me confused.

"Let's work our way up to there ok?" I said before kissing his cheek. He nodded.

"I can live with that." He said taking my hand and kissing the back.

"Let's go home." I said smiling. We then left on his bike back to the manor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 445 49
Just a bunch of oneshots of the Batboys! Follow the Batboys adventures with these small short stories. *I do not own any characters, DC does unless...
866K 13.4K 108
Hey Guys! So this is a Young Justice one shot book. It also features the bat boys and other members of the DC universe. I'm open to requests! It can...
517K 10.4K 54
[Currently in the process of alterations] Vol 2 is out. - Ranked #3 in Jaimereyes - This is made to show my love toward the young justice boys! -Slow...
224K 5.5K 20
Just a book full of my Young Justice and DC x Reader oneshots!! If you're wanting some superhero love, you're getting it~ (Not rating this matu...