Danganronpa x Reader Boyfrien...

By UltimateGundhamFan

Requests are temporarily closed! Commissions are still open though! I write about Danganronpa 1, 2, and V3. I... More

Requests(Closed)/Commissions(Open)
Commission Prices
Comfort from the Nine Hells-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
Reason to Survive-Ryoma Hoshi x Reader
Jealousy-Kazuichi SoudaxReader
Unhand Her-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
(Lemon)Bad Boys Bring Heaven to You- Mondo Owada x Reader
Not Just a Robot- Keebo x Reader
Without You-Kaito Momota x Reader
Guardian Angel-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
Dead Boy Walking-Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Mondo Oowada
Puppy Love-Mondo Oowada x Reader
Repair It-Kazuichi x Sonia x Gundham
True Friends-Monodam x Reader
Untouchable-Kaito Momota x Reader
Tender Care-Mondo Oowada x Reader
Tamer of My Heart-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
Even a Queen Must Rest-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
Study Partner-Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader
Secret Admirer-Mondo Oowada x Reader
(Lemon)Dance Into My Heart-Ryoma Hoshi x Reader
Not Yours-Mondo Oowada x Reader
Justified-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
Justified Part 2-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
A Perfect Dish-Teruteru Hanamura x Reader
His First Birthday-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
His Last Wish-Gundham Tanaka x Reader
The Dark Side of Hope-Gundham Tanaka x Reader

For You-Kaito Momota x Reader

8.6K 122 515
By UltimateGundhamFan

Your eyes widened in horror as you stared at Kokichi Oma, the most annoying person you had ever met.  The little shit that had just admitted to being the mastermind and forcing you and the others to kill each other.

"Why you little-!" 

You were brought back to reality at the sound of Kaito Momota's voice. As you watched your closest friend glare at the Ultimate Supreme Leader, your confusion was quickly replaced with anger as you focused your attention to Kokichi. The gremlin continued to taunt you all, and it wasn't long before Kaito ran forward, aiming to punch the boy. The moment you saw Kaito run forward, you did so as well, hoping to take the Supreme Leader by surprise. 

That didn't happen, as an Exisal lunged forward and picked both you and Kaito up, the both of you passing out in the process.

"What's the meaning of this, Kokichi?!"

"Well you and your girlfriend here were giving me a real headache. So I thought it'd be best if you both had a little time out."

"Did you hurt her?! I swear if you touched her I'll-"

"Relaaax. I didn't hurt either of you. You both passed out when the Exisal grabbed you and I simply brought you back to the hangar."

"Then why hasn't she woken up yet?"

"Huh. Yeah, that is weird. Oh well. She's probably fine."

You slowly woke up to the sounds of people talking. You groaned and sat up, blinking open your eyes in the process. As your vision adjusted, you noticed you were in the Exisal hangar bathroom. As you glanced over at the door, you saw Kaito looking at you, concern and relief washing over his face as you turned to him.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed, running to your side.

"See? Told ya she was fine." You glanced behind Kaito to the bathroom door, and could make out Kokichi smirking at the both of you from the other side. He turned on his heel and left without another word.

"Y/N, you had me worried there." Kaito regained your attention as he placed a hand on your shoulder gently, a kind smile on his face.

"K...Kaito?" You muttered, squinting at him. "What happened?"

The Ultimate Astronaut sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I tried to beat the shit out of Kokichi, but I was grabbed by one of those damned Exisals." He tilted his head at you. "I didn't expect you to do the same thing."

"What, was I supposed to let you attack that shithead by yourself?" You grunted as you pulled yourself to your feet. Kaito held on to you as you did, making sure you didn't fall. "He had just admitted to being the mastermind. I had to do something!"

"You shoulda left it to me!" Kaito scolded you. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened to you."

"Like hell." You spat, glaring at your friend. "Kaito you can't do everything on your own. Especially since you're sick!"

"I'm fine!" The man screamed, narrowing his eyes at you. "I told you it was nothing! I'm fine. I got no time to be sick, ya hear me?! I have to protect everyone." Kaito took a step towards you, causing you to take one back. He continued his advancements until you felt your back against the bathroom wall. You looked up at him with wide eyes as he placed a hand on either side of you, effectively trapping you between him and the wall. He looked down at you with worried eyes. 

"I have to protect you."

You felt your heart skip a beat as you suddenly became painfully aware how close his face was to your own. "K-Kaito..." You whispered.

"You don't get it, Y/N." The man above said quietly. "If something ever happened to you...I think that'd be the end for me."

Your eyes widened. "Kaito!" You exclaimed. "Don't say something like that! You still need to get to space, you know?" You gave Kaito a sad smile. " I'm just the Ultimate Baker. I'm not that impor-" You were cut off as Kaito slammed his palm against the wall, inches from your head. You looked up at him only to shiver as you were met with anger filled eyes.

"Shut up." He hissed. "Just...Shut up!" He hit the wall again in the same place, causing you to flinch. "Jeez, I thought it would be obvious by now." Kaito's hands reached down until he grabbed your wrists and brought them to beside your head. 

"O-obvious?" You repeated, your throat drying up. "Kaito, I...I don't understand. What's obvious?"

"That I like ya, of course!" Kaito's signature grin spread across his face as he spoke. "You seriously couldn't tell?" He laughed as he brought his face even closer to yours. "Whenever we had to split up, I always made sure you and I were together."

"B-but Maki and Shuichi-"

"They're my sidekicks! Of course they'd tag along as well." The astronaut trainee pressed his body against you. "But I can't lie and say there weren't times I wished they would've let us be alone." Kaito leaned down and buried his face in your neck, making you stiffen in surprise. "I've wanted to tell you my feelings for you for a long time now." He muttered. "But I could never find the right time. What with the murders and class trials, there was always something else goin' on." He sighed, his warm breath hitting your neck causing you to shiver in response. "Even now we got Kokichi to worry about. But..." He lightly pressed his lips against your skin. "At least I got you here with me."

"Kaito...I don't understand..." You breathed out, straining your neck to look over at the man holding you in place. "You...have feelings for me?"

"Well of course I do! Have you looked in a mirror recently?" He chuckled softly before pulling his face away, though he made sure to keep you in place. "Though I can't really blame you for not understanding. There's no way you'd feel the same."

"Th-that's not true!" You blurted out before even realizing what you were saying.

Kaito raised an eyebrow at this. "Huh? You sayin' what I think you are?"

Your cheeks turned crimson red as you nodded. "I...really like you too, Kaito." You turned away from him in an attempt to hide your blush. "I didn't think you'd ever fall for me, though. Honestly, I thought you liked Maki."

Kaito laughed and smirked at you. "What, Maki Roll? Nah, she's just my sidekick! Her and Shuichi are just really good friends." He pressed his forehead against yours. "But you..." Kaito released your wrists in favor of grabbing your hips and pulling you flush against him. "I've always wanted to be more with you."

You wrapped your arms around the astronaut's neck. "I've always wanted that, too." You replied.

Kaito's smirk widened. Before you knew it, one of his hands had made it's way to the back of your head and pulled you into a kiss. You shut your eyes as you returned the kiss, your lips turning up into a smile. 

The two of you stood there in peaceful silence, before you were forced to pull apart for air. As you caught your breath, you noticed the goofy smile on Kaito's face. "That was even more amazing then I had imagined it would be." He breathed.

You chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "You've imagined kissing me?" You teased.

The man holding you blushed slightly. "Sh-shut up." He stammered.

You smirked and leaned into his chest. "Nah."

"Kaito! Are you and Y/N alright?"

"Himiko! Yeah, we're alright. Keep it down though, Y/N's sleeping."

You awoke to the sound of hushed whispers. You slowly opened your eyes and turned to see Kaito peering out of the bathroom window. You rubbed your face as he continued speaking, not having noticed you yet.

"I got the crossbow you wanted. And only one arrow, like you asked. And not a magic arrow."

"Great! I really owe ya one, Himiko."

You watched Kaito receive a black bag and place it on the ground beside him.

"We'll get both of you out of there, alright? So don't worry!"

You heard the sounds of footsteps walk away from the window. Kaito grabbed the bag and turned around, almost dropping it when he noticed you were awake. "Y-Y/N!" He exclaimed. "I thought you were asleep."

"I thought I heard Himiko's voice." You yawned. "Did she bring you something?" You glanced at the black bag. "Isn't that the crossbow bag from Maki's lab?"

Kaito sighed. "Yeah, it is." He admitted. "I asked Himiko to bring this here so I can disable Kokichi. I don't plan on killing him, don't worry." He gave you an assuring smile.

You looked at the bag worriedly before letting out a sigh. "I trust you, Kaito." You smiled and wrapped your arms around his waist, nuzzling your head into his chest.

Your lover dropped the bag and grabbed your face in his hands. "I'll do everything I can to keep you safe, ya hear me, Y/N?" You nodded, clinging to Kaito tightly. The man pulled away and took out the disassembled crossbow, quickly putting it together.

It wasn't long before footsteps were heard outside the bathroom door. As they neared, Kaito stiffened before shoving you behind him. "Stay behind me, alright Y/N?" You nodded again as the door opened.

"Goooood morning, love bir-" Kokichi was cut off by a crossbow being shoved in his face. He blinked, looking from a very determined Kaito to a very concerned looking you. "Hm? What's goin' on?" The mastermind asked innocently.

"You're going to let us out of this hangar." Kaito said bluntly. "And you're also going to stop this killing game."

"Oh, but I've already stopped the killing game." Kokichi answered with his telltale smirk. "Why do ya think you two hot blooded idiots are away from the others?" As he spoke, you noticed Kokichi's hand slowly reaching towards his pocket. Kaito must have noticed as well, for before you could say anything he had shot the bolt into Kokichi's arm. As the Ultimate Supreme Leader stumbled backwards, your friend tackled him. The two stumbled out of the bathroom and into the main area of the hangar. You followed, watching worriedly.

As the two struggled against each other, you were all taken aback by the sudden entrance of an Exisal. Kokichi reached for the remote again, but to your surprise Maki leaped out of the cockpit and shot the self proclaimed mastermind with a crossbow bolt. As she confronted Kokichi you ran over to Kaito, who was watching Maki suspiciously. Just as the Ultimate Assassin aimed to shoot another arrow, your beloved pulled away from you and ran in front of the bolt.

You all looked on in horror as Kaito gripped his arm. Maki quickly backed up before leaving the hangar. After she was gone, you watched as Kokichi limped over to the control panel and closed the shutters. He glanced at you and Kaito, a weak smirk making its way to his face.

"Ha...ha...Seems like Maki has a plan." He stated. "Well, so do I."

"I don't know why we're even having this discussion. The victim is obviously Kaito." Maki snapped at Shuichi, who looked unconvinced. 

The Ultimate Detective glanced at you. "Y/N, you were in the hangar with them, right? Can you tell us what happened?"

You winced as you felt tears begin to fall from your eyes. "I...Yes..." You gulped. "Kaito...Kaito is dead. I saw Kokichi kill him."

Maki glanced at you, but soon turned to Shuichi and gave a curt nod. "See? We even have an eye witness."

"Then it seems the culprit is obvious." Keebo remarked.

"I agree..." Shuichi said quietly. "Too obvious."

"Huh?!" Himiko squeaked. "How can a culprit be too obvious?!"

"Y/N, please explain exactly what happened." The detective asked you. You gave a shaky nod and began to tell your tale.

"Himiko had given Kaito a crossbow from Maki's lab at his request. He told me he planned on using it to disarm Kokichi. Well, the two got into a confrontation. Kaito shot Kokichi in the arm. The two then began fighting. That's when Maki burst in while inside an Exisal. She shot Kokichi in the back with a poison tipped arrow. Before she could finish him off though, Kaito..." You let out a choked sob as you forced yourself to continue. "Kaito lept in front of her, and took the shot instead. Maki then ran out, I assume to get the antidote. But before she could make it back, Kokichi shut the shutters. He then began...gloating. Maki came back soon and tossed the antidote through the bathroom window. But Kokichi stole it and...drank it. After Maki ran off again, Kaito tackled him. He...didn't want to go down so easy, you know?"

"That sounds like Kaito." Tsumugi said sadly.

"Well, Kokichi pulled out an Electrobomb and used it. He then pushed Kaito into the hydraulic press and...and crushed him." You brought your hands to your face and wept. "I couldn't do anything. It all happened so fast..."

"But, the hydraulic press had a safety function." Keebo pointed out.

"That's what the Electrobomb was used for." Shuichi said grimly. "It deactivated the press' safety function."

"So...Kokichi really killed Kaito?" Himiko asked softly. You nodded in reply.

"Hold on. Before we vote..." Shuichi glanced over at you. "Y/N, there's something that doesn't add up."

You looked over at him. "And what is that?"

"Why were Kokichi's clothes stuffed into the toilet?"

You stiffened, a motion that Shuichi picked up on.

"What you just told us...that isn't the whole story, is it Y/N?"

You said nothing as you glanced over to the Exisal standing behind Kokichi's portrait.

"Nah, she told the truth." Kokichi's voice rang out from the machine. "I kinda forgot Y/N was there, and didn't realize until I had already killed Kaito. That's a heeeeUUUge blunder on my part."

"You...forgot she was there?" Keebo repeated.

"Well yeah! She's not really all that important, right? She barely ever speaks." You glared as Kokichi finished speaking.

"Still, if you were planning on killing Kaito, surely you would've made sure there were no witnesses around?" Shuichi pressed.

"What are you getting at, Shuichi?" You snapped, turning to the detective. "I saw Kokichi murder Kaito. Are you saying I'm lying?" 

Everyone stared at Shuichi as the boy looked at you sadly. "Yes. I am saying that, Y/N."

You clenched your fists. "Why would I lie about this?!" You demanded. "I want Kokichi to burn in hell for what he did! I loved Kaito!" You ignored the shocked gasps that you heard and continued. "I would never protect his murderer!"

"You're right, you wouldn't defend Kokichi." Shuichi gave you a sad smile. "But you would defend yourself, right?"

Your eyes widened in shock and anger. "You think I killed Kaito?!"

"No." Shuichi shook his head. "I think you killed Kokichi."

You paled as you heard everyone gasp.

"N-now hold on!" Kokichi's voice came from the Exisal. "Y/N couldn't have killed me. I'm right here!"

"Then explain this!"

You didn't say another word as Shuichi explained why it had to have been you who killed Kokichi, and why Kaito was the one inside the Exisal. He pointed out that in the video, the press stopped briefly, giving Kokichi time to switch with Kaito and be the real victim. He also pointed out that you must have still been in the hangar at this point, and asked why you didn't do anything to stop this.

You didn't answer. 

The Ultimate Detective then concluded that all three of you; Kaito, Kokichi and yourself, must have been working together to pull this off.

"That all makes sense..." Keebo thought aloud. "But then isn't it possible for Kaito to be the culprit, and not Y/N?"

"It's possible, yes." Shuichi nodded. "But that isn't the case."

"How...how are you so sure?" The Exisal spoke up, this time in Kaito's voice. "Yeah, all you said is true. I'm still alive, and Kokichi is the victim. But Y/N is not the culprit! I am!"

Shuichi looked to the man inside the machine, an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry, Kaito. But there's no way Y/N isn't the culprit." He looked over at you. "She wouldn't have allowed you to become the blackened. Even if you had fought against this plan, which I'm sure you did, there is no way she would agree to Kokichi's plan if you were the one who would become blackened."

"So your only proof is that she 'wouldn't agree' otherwise?" Kaito's voice scoffed. "That's hardly evidence!"

"There's also this." Shuichi reached into his pocket and pulled out a charm bracelet. You gasped and looked at your wrist, where you usually wore the first gift Kaito had ever given you.

It was missing.

"I found this laying on the hydraulic press control panel." Shuichi looked to you. "Why would you be up there if you weren't the one using the controls?"

You looked at Shuichi, tears streaming down your face. You opened your mouth to speak, but all that came out was laughter. You covered your mouth, but the laughing wouldn't stop. The others watched you in surprise. You eventually calmed down enough to speak. "You're absolutely right, Shuichi." You told him, wiping away your tears. "As always."

"Y/N, no!" You glanced at the Exisal as the cockpit door flew open. Within moments, Kaito was before you, wrapping you in his arms. You gladly accepted his embrace, gripping his shirt tightly as you sobbed into his chest. "I told you that I should've been the one." He whispered. You felt something wet land on your shoulder, and you realized Kaito was crying as well.

"It'll be fine, Kaito." You told him. "I had a feeling this would happen. So..." You pushed yourself out of Kaito's arms and looked to the others. "I'm prepared."

"Well I'm not, damn it!" Your other half cursed, roughly grabbing you by the shoulders. "I'm not ready to lose you, Y/N!"

You smiled at Kaito and reached up to cup his face. You looked into his eyes before pulling him into a kiss. The astronaut quickly kissed back, his grip on you tightening as if he was afraid you'd be torn away from him. The kiss was rough and passionate, mixing with the saltiness of both of your tears.

It tasted like true despair.

A/N: Yay! Nothing like ripping your own heart out and stomping on it, am I right? Side note; So I recently went back and got everyone's Key of Love scenes and let's just say Kaito's is my favorite. I love my Space Child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 7.7K 68
Requests closed I'm just writing for whenever I'm bored or have an itch to write something. Look around enjoy you might find something you like. Lem...
10.1K 93 23
Various Danganronpa characters x Reader. Danganronpa characters DO NOT belong to me. They belong to Spike Chunsoft. Any songs, photos or art I use be...
18.7K 290 27
This is for the characters that I don't already have books for. Requests are always open. Just message me the details.