Locked (Tko X Reader)

By Tko207

(Y/n) is a girl who had lived a terrible two years in a lab. She went through a lot, they consider her as Dan... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 40

1.4K 57 79
By Tko207

MaMa still alive >:)

.

Yeeee I can't believe I actually made it to chapter 40 。゚・(><)・゚。

Anyway, enjoy :) ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

( Your pov )

I locked myself in the bathroom, I don't want to get out.

I knew this was a bad idea all along! How stupid am I thinking things can be better?!

All those eyes on me, all these whispers, all those rumors, but most importantly, that stupid Britney! I hate her!

Why Tko never told me about her?! Does he......secretly love her..?

Maybe that's probably it.., she's beautiful and joyfully, unlike me..., no one even wants to deal with such depressed loser like me..

I started crying as the thoughts kept running in my head.

After awhile, I heard someone entering the bathroom, I quietly gasped and stared wiping my tears.

"(Y/n)? Are you here?", I heard Nanini's voice. My eyes widened.

What is she doing here?! And why is she looking for me?!

I heard her knocking on the bathrooms doors and open them until she reached the last one I was in.

She knocked it and tried to open it, but it was locked.

"(Y/n)? You in here?", she asked. I didn't answer.

Why is she asking if she knows very well that I won't answer?

"Can you open the door (Y/n)? Tko is waiting outside for you", she said.

He's...out side?

Suddenly I heard someone else entering the bathroom, "(Y/n)?", I heard Tko?!

Huh? I didn't thought he would actually come in the girls bathroom.

"Is she there?", he asked.

"I think so..", Nanini answered.

"(Y/n) open the door!", he said as he knocked, but I didn't answer. "Open the door or I'll break it!"

Ooooo I'm sooo scared! He's gonna break the door! Pffft yeah right (¬_¬).

"I'm gonna count till three, if you didn't open it I Will break it!", he kept going.

Why does he even bother? I'm not worth it..

"1", he started.

"Wow! You're not s-serious, are you?!", Nanini asked, and I could tell she's a little scared.

"2", Tko ignored her.

Yeah, keep going baby!

"3"

.

.

.

.

"(Y/N)!", Tko yelled.

hAA! I knew he wouldn't d-

*SMASH*

Tko broke the door open! I looked at him in shock, his fist was on purple electric.

I can't believe he actually broke it!!

"Come out", he said as he looked at me with dead eyes.

Great, now he's made at me!

I got up slowly and walked out, he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the bathroom.

We got surprised by finding a lot of kids are surrounding us outside the bathroom, the eyes all on us.

I immediately started blushing of ashamed and embarrassment.

Tko didn't care though, he just walked through them and pushed some of them as he pulled me.

Why is he mad at me like that!! If anyone, I'm the one who should be mad!

He kept pulling me until we were away from all these eyes. We stopped in front a door, Tko looked around making sure nobody is looking, then he opened the door and pushed me in as he got in as well.

It was the.....cleaning closet?

There's just a little light lighting this small room.

"Now that we're alone, start talking", Tko said as he crossed his arms.

"What do you want me to talk about", I said in attitude as I looked away.

"Don't give that attitude", he warned me with his scary voice. "Why did you run away?"

Is he really asking me that question?!

"Don't act like you don't know! Didn't you hear what Britney said!", I raised my voice a little. "She was right though..", I lowed my voice now as I looked down and put my hand on my arm, "I am a monster..., I killed my father.., if I weren't existed my father would be alive now... No one wants to deal with me", I started crying.

Tko put his hand on my cheek and pulled my head up, my eyes immediately met his eyes.

"And you seriously gonna believe that! You're not a monster, a monster wouldn't have such beautiful (e/c) eyes or this cute cheeks", he said as he smiled a little.

"I killed my own father!", I yelled as I started crying more.

"Did you shoot him with a gun?", he asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"N..n-no..", I said as I looked away.

There was a moment of silent...

Remembering the fact that I won't see my daddy again made me sad and I kept crying, I tried to wipe the tears but I can't control them.

Tko suddenly pulled me and hugged me and I kept crying on his chest..

.

~ Skip Time ~

I talked to Tko, I told him I don't want to go to the plaza or anywhere else, I wanted to be alone, Tko was understandable and agreed to let me stay home alone.

So right now I'm in the house.., alone..

I took a shower and then watched the tv to take my mind off of what happened today.

Suddenly I heard the door bell!

Who could that possibly be?! 

I ignored it and kept watching the tv, but they didn't stop and the door bell kept ringing.

Okay this is getting annoying!

I hesitated before I jumped off the sofa and went to see who could that be!

And when I opened the door, I was surprised by

.

.

.

Britney?!!

What is she doing here?! And how the hell did she know where does Tko and I live?!

"Heya! Is Tko home?!", she said as she got in with no invite!

How rude!!

"TKO?! ARE YOU HERE?!", she started yelling around the house! She then turned to me, "Is he home?!"

So now she noticed I existed?!

I crossed my arms and looked at her deadly.

"Hmmm I guess that's a no?", she said.

Wow! How smart!

Then she looked at me up and down, "You know? There's something I wanna talk to you about!", she said with a smirk.

Talk about something? What could that possibly be? And why me..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 307 36
SEQUAL TO "NOT LIKE SHE SEEMS" IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON, PLEASE READ THE PREQUEL FIRST. Twin AU, female pronouns Ever since discovering...
18.3K 212 14
𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗...
45.9K 654 15
Y/N was normal 17 years old human, but one day crazy scientist turn into male (echidna) lamia. His parenst was scared so kicked him out.Y/N lived...
246K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...