Loving or Loved | Graser10

By FiretruckingAwesome

More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Accidental
Chapter 2- My Prince
Chapter 3 - Bayani
Chapter 4 - Date
Chapter 5 - Training
Chapter 6 - Surprise
Chapter 7 - Confession
Chapter 8 - Minecon, here we come!
Chapter 9 - Meeting him
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - Forgetting
Chapter 12 - Accident
Chapter 13 - Love
CHARACTER COMPETITON [CLOSED]
Chapter 14 - Love never dies
Chapter 15 - Complicated
Chapter 16 - Minecon Drama
Chapter 17 - Plan
Chapter 18 - Partying?
Chapter 19 - Getting Drunk
Chapter 20 - Psycho Zoe
Chapter 21 - The New Girl
Chapter 22 - Loyalty Broken
Chapter 23 - Zoe the Explorer ft. Liam
Chapter 24 - Regret and Forget
Chapter 25 - Bad Surprise
Chapter 26 - Mistakes Were Made
Chapter 27 - Kat!
Chapter 28 - Memories + NEW CUBE MEMBER?!
Chapter 29 - Well, this happened.
Chapter 30 - YouTube
Chapter 31 - SURPRISE!
Chapter 32 - No Going Back
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 33 - Game Day
Chapter 34 - Unexpected Meeting
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 35 - Is it over?

1.2K 23 5
By FiretruckingAwesome

~Zach's POV~

"Can't wait to meet Zoe!", Kat chuckled and I smiled at her.

"She just texted me that she'd come in a few minutes", I said, grabbing my phone from the table next to my laptop and seeing one new message pop up on my screen.

'Hey, I need you for a clip in my new Cube ep. Mind coming?', the message read.

"Amanda...", I frowned, "she is up to something."

"Amanda?", Kat asked in confusion and I looked at her and shrugged.

"Ahh, nothing important. Just someone..ahh, I don't really want to talk to", I stuttered and she nodded.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door, that must be Zoe. I happily jogged to the door and opened it, seeing her stand there with a grin on her face...something didn't quite seem right...

"Ugh, hey Zach", she smiled hugging me tightly.

"Hey Zo", I pulled away from the hug flashing her a smile, "is everything...umm, alright?"

"Wha-yeah, yeah. Everything's fine", she stuttered and entered my apartment seeing Katherina. She looked at me with confusion.

"Hey Zoe", Kat approached her with a smile on her face, "I'm Katherina, Zach's sister."

"Hey Katherina", Zoe said and I felt a bit of relief in her voice.

~Zoe's POV~

"So nice to finally meet you Zoe. Unfortunatelly, I have a flight to go to in...15 minutes!", she rushed and grabbed her coat.

"Leaving already?", Zach frowned giving her her coat and hugging her tightly. That moment reminded me of the time I had to be split from Marc, painful.

"It's a shame that you couldn't stay longer", I said hugging her and she smiled.

"I will come again in a few months, I hope you'll be around", she winked at me, giving Zach one last hug before leaving.
'I hope you'll be around', her words kept repeating in my head, but was snapped by Zach closing the door after her. He didn't seem as sad as I thought he'd be, I mean, he is usually emotional, which is unusual for robots. Zach made his way to the kitchen and I followed.

"So, where's your brother?", he asked grabbing a pizza slice of his kitchen counter.

"How do you know that my brother is here?", I asked and raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"He is a famous soccer player...how am I not going to find out that he's here?", he chuckled, "They were even yelling his name out once!"

"Oh yeah..", I scratched the back of my neck, "umm...Marc wasn't able to make it here now, he had some buisiness to attend to..-"

"Zoe", he cut me off, "are you sure everything is alright? You seem...-"

"Devided", I interrupted him and Zach raised his eyebrow.

"Um..that wasn't really what I wanted to say but, what do you mean by..devided?"

"Well..", I started.

~Marc's POV~

"How did she react when you asked her about leaving?", I heard Neymar's voice through my phone.

"Well, she was", I stopped, "...confused."

"Of course", Neymar sighed, "but...what do you think she'll do?"

"Ahh", I plopped down on the couch, "I really don't know...I hope she chooses, you know...me."

"Well, that will be a rough decision to make, Marc. She does have friends here", Neymar said and I heard some muffled sounds in the background.

"She does, if you count Crystal", I shrugged knowing that he couldn't see me.

"Are you sure you aren't forgetting someone?", Neymar asked and I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"I know", I sighed, "I am just trying not to think about that...guy."

"Ahh Marc, you really never change", Neymar sighed, "you can't just...you know, take her away from him..."

"But technically, I can", I said.

"That'd be horrible to do", Neymar said roughly, clearing his throat.

"How would you feel if your girlfriend's brother took her away from you? I am sure that you wouldn't get over it..-", Neymar started and I cut him off.

"Don't bring her into this, Neymar", I said with a shaky voice.

"See? Now, imagine how that guy would react!", he said and I realised that he's right.

"I am not going to change my decision. It's final."

~Zoe's POV~

"You aren't going to leave...are you?", Zach's shaky voice made me look up at him.

"I don-..I don't know...", I rubbed my head, "it's harder than you think Zach."

"But", he said a bit angrily...or sadly, "you can't leave me here...what am I supposed to do?"

"A long-distance relationship could work out", I tried being enthusiastic, but it obviously didn't work.

"No", he shook his head, "of course it wouldn't! And you know that! You can't just think about yourself Zoe! Make someone care and then leave them!", he raised his voice.

"Well I didn't plan this to happen, Zach!", I yelled back, "I care about you!"

"Sure you do", he said sarcastically, "if you cared you wouldn't even think about leaving!"

"Are you making me choose between you and my brother?!", I hissed at him.

"Do what you think is right", he shrugged, "I just really think it's sad that I wasted so much time on someone that doesn't care about me like I do about them."

"You know what?!", I yelled again, "I am not going to waste time on someone that's gonna bring me down! Everybody knows why you don't want me to go! Jelaousy, Zach! You are too afraid that I am gonna find someone else!"

"Well, I am! Male trainers, male soccer players around every corner just waiting to get the opportunity to...you know! I can't one-up all those hot guys there, not when I am an ocean away from you!", he said as his anger slowly turned into sadness, "I don't want to loose you, Zoe."

"You won't", I said softly, putting my hand on his cheek, "you'll always be my number one. We would Skype every day, play Minecraft togeather, stream togeather...distance won't ruin what we have."

"P-promise?", he asked in a shaky voice and I nodded at him. I knew that leaving Zach would just bring more problems than I need right now, but hopefully I get the chance to come back...home, to him, to experience his warm hugs, his soft kisses, to hear his contageous laugh again...

"Promise", I finally answered after taking a deep breath.

Zach leaned in and wrapped his arms around my neck, pressing his lips to mine. Our lips started to move in sync as his hands started going down my back, which made me shiver. I cupped his face and the kiss started getting more aggresive, Zach pushed me on his couch and layed on top of me, slowly taking off my shirt with his cold hands, which was unusual, because his hands are always warm and soft, but this time, they were cold and rough. I broke the kiss and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Your hands...they are so cold", I whispered taking his arm and pressing it on my cheek.

"But you like them cold", Zach whispered back taking my hand and putting it on his chest. His heart was beating so fast.

"I am going to miss this", I whispered in his ear and he frowned.

"Then enjoy it while you have it", he whispered back and leaned in for a new kiss.

~*~*~*~*~

I woken up by...ugh, my ringtone. Getting up from the bed, I saw Zach laying next to me and sleeping peacefully. As soon as I got to my phone, it stopped ringing, two of the shocking things were: IT'S 11:56 AM, 16 MISSED CALLS.

"Oh God..", I muttered to myself knowing that I got in trouble.

"What's happening?", I heard Zach's raspy, tired voice and I felt his arms wrap around me, which made me feel warm.

"Ugh, looks like Marc just told me when the flight is...",  I said, scrolling down through the messages. Most of them were from Marc, actually all of them exept for the last one, which was from Matt.

'Come and say bye before you go :(', it read. Reading that message made me feel really sad, just the thought of leaving Zach, Matt, all the girls from the team...devistating.

"When are you going?", Zach sighed and I felt his warm breath on my neck.

"T-tonight", I stuttered. Tonight. I am going to leave Canada, go to some other place and probably, start a new life. Tonight is just too soon, not like I have a choice anyways...

"Oh", he said with dissapointment and I felt like he was close to tears, "we better make this day count then", Zach said, turning me around to face him.

"Wha-what are we gonna do?", I asked typing in a reply to Marc.

'This soon? :/'

"Well", he started, "we could start by spending quality time togeather, starting off with you putting your phone away", Zach said grabbing my phone from my hands in the same moment as a new message arrived, probably from Marc. He looked at the phone and frowned, giving it back to me.

"You...you should probably reply to this", he said looking me in the eyes.

'Tonight, 7 pm, at the airport.', it read. Ugh, way to go Marc! You sure picked out the right moment...

I just replied with a simple 'fine' and put my phone away. I cannot believe I spent one more night in my actual clothes...I don't remember the last time I wore pajamas to bed...like every normal pearson does.

"Where will we go?", I asked Zach as he was pulling his jeans up and zipping them.

"Surprise", he answered plainly, smirking at me.

"Ugh, okay", I groaned, "gonna go get ready now. Come pick me up in 30-ish minutes and we can leave...I am hella hungry, so you can take that in consideration", I winked at him, leaving the room.

~*~*~*~

~Zach's POV~

I knocked on Zoe's door and saw her dressed up casually, but she looked absolutely stunning like always.

"Ready?", I said scanning her leg to toe.

"Ready", she confirmed, "I also took the time and packed my bags..."

"No", I interrupted her, "let's not think about you leaving now. Today is going to be a casual, care-free day!"

"Sure", she smiled, "I already forgot what you were talking about!", she chuckled adorably and I laughed.
I am going to miss her smile.

"Let's go. I am taking you to a special place!", I announced, our hands interlocked and we made our way down the stairs.

~*~*~*~

"One, two, three", I said leading Zoe to a special place, the place where we met, The Joint. "Open your eyess!

"Oh Zach!", she gasped, "I haven't been here for...3 months now! (Time passes by so quickly, eh?)"

"Three months...scince we met", I said and pecked her lips, "let's order something now", I smiled.

~*~*~*~
About 40 minutes after.

"Where are we gonna go next?", she asked me, rubbing her stomach. Well, The Joint does have amazing food!

"Now, I am taking you to a place you haven't been to before", I said in excitement and took her hand.
I am going to miss her apetite. (lol)

~*~

"OH. MY. GOD!", Zoe screamed, "I cannot believe you took me to an amusement park!"

"Yep. I knew that you'd love it here", I said looking around, "I used to go here a lot when I was a kid."

"Aw. That's awesome. I bet you have a lot of memories of this place...", she said looking around, amazed by all of the random fun things we could do: games, circus, rollercoaster, hounted house..

"Oh yeah..this place", I said getting in deep thoughts as I felt Zoe's arm on mine.

"Come, let's go to the haunted house", Zoe suggested with a smile on her face, "I mean, I am probably gonna crap my pants but YOLO, right?"

"Good idea", I started laughing and we made our way to it. A tall, dark, creepy-looking house was ahead of us.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?", I asked her and she tightened her grip on my arm, "well I'll take that as a yes", I chuckled and she nodded nervously.

We entered a dark hallway.

"I think I can do this", she breathed out.
3.6 minutes later

"I CAN'T DO THIS! I CAN'T DO THIS! OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT THING IT WANTS TO EAT MY SOUL!", she screamed tugging my arm, "Let's leaaaaveeeee!!"

"Okay..okay!", I began running with her to the back exit, "let's go!"

When we finally approached sunlight, it was just like she began breathing.

"Oh! That was a close call, it almost killed me!", she began breathing hard for running that fast, props to her, she is a really fast runner.

"You do realise that all of those things are fake, right?", I said taking off some cobwebs that were on my shirt.

"You never know...", she shrugged smiling at me, "there is one more place I wanna go to before I...you know."

"Yeah", I said, "where do you wanna go?"

"Ummm...the stadium. I wanna say goodbye to the girls and Matt, coach...the crew."

"Oh...umm, sure", I said knowing that the happy moments ended. It's time to say goodbyes...

~*~

"Zoeeeeee!", the girls huddled over her, hugging her. Some of them were even crying, that's when Matt arrived. Zoe jumped into his grip, hugging him tightly.

"Ahh, I will miss ya' Matty!", Zoe wiped one tear off her cheek.

"I will miss you too, Zozzy!", he kissed her cheek, "but I have something for you first", Matt said giving her a picture of...the entire team, all in one.

"You can't forget us", he said sadly.

"I won't...how could I?", she started crying now.

"You will come and visit us sometime?", he asked wiping off her tear, why do I feel like I should be doing that instead of him?

"First chance I get", she reassured him, then looked at me, "we should get going to the airport now...Marc is going to be mad if I am late", I nodded.
Boy, am I going to miss this girl...

***

so
fucking
long
Hello again?
these weeks have been drama-filled at school and extra buisy, bUT HEY YOU CAN THANK THOSE BITCHES THEY GIVE ME INSPIRATION TO WRITE!
yayy for bitches & sluts @ school!!
yeah...no
sorry for taking 10 billion years to update but...the book is almost finisheeed :'(
what I am gonna do before ending:
-write an epilogue
-write alternative endings
basically, I wanna write different outcomes, like what if-xxx-happened, or what if-xxx-didn't happen etc.
MAYBE SEQUEL!
so myb give me ur opinions on that!
one last thing,
this is the second-last chapteeeer which means that the next one is gonna be the last one! (95%)
next update probs next week
peace loves!
~sel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
22.6M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
22.9M 549K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...