Chapter 28 - Memories + NEW CUBE MEMBER?!

Watching a football game and my team is loosing 3-2 :'(

~Zach's POV~

'Diiing!'

I heard the annoying sound of my phone alarm go off, I groaned and got up, streching and rubbing my eyes. Looking around the small-ish room, Zoe was nowhere to be found...oh, that girl. Where did she wonder off now? I swear, she never fails to surprise me...

Memories from yesterday came flashing back.

...you weren't there for me when I needed you the most Graser, her words kept repeating in my head. I gazed over to my arm and saw a clean roll bandage, looks like Zoe replaced the last one because I remember it being bloody. Anyways, I need to cover this up, one way or another.

I stood in front of the mirror of my bathroom, my eyes red from crying. I can't loose her, too.

Only one move could end it all, one move. Grabbing the razor from the cupboard, I remembered first meeting her. My first love. Carley.

I remember that gorgeous blonde-haired beauty till this day. Her ocean blue eyes were shining on the light, making her even more adorable and unresistable...she sang to me every night like an angel. I am still not over her, till this day.

"I love you Carley", I said grabbing a strand from her hair that was hanging loose on her face, hardly containing my tears.

"I-I..love...y-yo-", not even finishing her sentance, Carley fell into an iternal slumber. Tears came falling down my face as the doctors pushed me away from her..the last time I saw her. I promised my angel to be strong and never give up, that's the only reason why I am here now. Not being able to live in our past house, I moved to a building in the suburbs, a long way away from all the past memories. I started focusing on my new job, YouTube. I met wonderful people that supported all my decisions and were always there for me, my Internet friends. 5 months after Calrley's death, I met nobody other than Zoe. She reminded me of Carley so much and I just couldn't keep my eyes off my past love, that came back to me again.

I groaned getting back up, snapping back to reality. Who would know that such a cheerfull guy would have such a horrid past? Yeah, don't even bother..

Making my way to the bathroom, I saw a note on the shelf next to the door, I curously grabbed it and began reading.

Gonna be back till 2 pm, went to do something more important now...

DO NOT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR BANDAGE! I left you some medicine on the nightstand...which you, of course, didn't see you dummy!

-Zoe xoxo

I silently chuckled putting the note back on the shelf, as I said, she never fails at surprising me.

~+~+~+~

After dressing up, I grabbed my phone and called Liam. Oh God, he is probbably gonna ask me about yesterday.

"Hello..yeah, yeah...I'm fine..I am sure...don't even ask...aha...yeah..I will grab my laptop..see you."

Well, that escalated quickly.

I scanned the messy room and spotted my dark backpack, put my laptop in it and left the apartment.

"Hello there", I heard that familiar, flerty voice you could recognise from anywhere, Amanda.

"Hi", I said sternly, not even looking at her.

"Oh, what's wrong?", she said flirtatiously and wrapped her arms around my neck from behind me.

"Let me go, Amanda", I shook her hands off and turned around, facing her, "what do you want?"

"Oh", she chuckled, "the guys are looking for you and I thought that I could pay my lover a visit", she winked.

"I am not your lover", I said sternly and frowned.

"Call me what you want sweetie", she smirked, "just be there", after saying that, she turned around and left without another word said.

I sighed and turned around, grabbing the key and making my way to Liam's room. I opened his door and everyone was sitting all around the room with their laptops.

"Hey sleepyhead!", TYBZI yelled and patted the place next to him, signalising me to sit there. I closed the door behind me and threw my backpack on the bed, not even paying attention to Amanda.

"Dude", Liam whispered from beind me, "what happened?"

I just shrugged like it wasn't a big deal and joined the rest of the group, leaving Liam with a puzzled face.

"So, what are we doing today?", I asked cheerfully and dragged my laptop out of my bag, setting it on my lap.

"We are gonna do a 'all Cube members special'!", Brayden (TCR) said.

"A what?", I chuckled.

"We are all gonna record an episode of Cube togeather!", Devon said cheerfully.

"Yeah Graser, are you like, turining into ChildDUMBphin or something?", Straub teased and everyone, including me, started laughing.

"Hey!", Ryan whined and we laughed even harder.

"And..umm..we were also thinking something else", Dul said and I tilted my head questionably, "umm..maybe..because Amanda, Ryan's cousin, has a YouTube channel too..-", at this point everyone from the room was looking at me, waiting for my answer.

"Yes, yes, I know. What's up with that?", I asked a bit sternly and felt bad instantly.

"We were thinking that she could join the Cube aswell", Stacy took over and I glared at her and back at Amanda, who was smirking. The only 2 words I could say now were: absolutely not, but that would cause more drama, as to why I don't like Am and what happened between us. I don't want any of the fans to get nosy (like we usually do xD) and try to find out.

"You guys can vote on it", I shrugged and started up Minecraft on my laptop, "I couldn't care less."

After the voting, due to the only votes from Liam and me, which were no, she had joined the Cube.

~+~+~

"Hello there everyone and welcome to another episode of the Cube!", I started my intro and everyone from the Cube was surrounding me at spawn.

"This is a special episode that we will be doing!", I said cheerfully, "Everyone from the Cube is here!"

"Graser, you're ugly! Go away!", Straub pounched me down of the wooden podium we made for this occasion and everyone errupted into laughter.

"So, today we'll b-", Straub took over.

TheGeekCrafter joined the game.

Amanda's geeky-looking character popped up in front of us and everyone gasped.

"H-hello? Is this Mineplex?", she joked.

"No, this is the Cube!", Ryan said and we laughed.

"Anyways, this is the new memberof the Cube SMP! Welcome TheGeekCrafter!", I said and everyone cheered.

***

U likey?

But...guys...WHERE THE HELL IS ZOE?! DEFEK HAPPENED TO HER?!

What do you think...Amanda joined the Cube..totally not going to cause more drama *nervous laugh*

THERE WILL BE ONE MORE PEARSON THAT WILL JOIN THE CUBE! WHO?!

Mitch? Leon? Kat?...Zoe?

You will see..eventually..

Don't forget to comment and vote!

~Sel