Chapter 7 - Confession

~Throwback~

"I have something for you", he looked excited. Zach raised his hand and showed me tickets of some sort.

---------------

"What are those?", I asked in a really high-pitched voice. I usually do that when I'm excited or nervous, both maybe?

I covered my mouth and chuckled.

"They're tickets foooor....", dramatic drumroll (jk), "Minecon!", he smiled.

"I worked hard for these past few days to earn enough money for these tickets. Every Cube member is going to be there!", he said with excitement. I started fangirling inside.

"Omg, omg, omg, THANK YOU SO MUCH!", I almost screamed it out, but I covered my mouth in time, Zach chuckled and I leaned over and hugged him across the table as hard as I could.

"When are we going?", I said hardly containing myself from screaming and squealing. Zach shifted from his place uncomfortably.

"Tomorrow...will you be able to make it?", he asked nervously, looks like this meant to him a lot.

"Yes! How could I miss this!?", I lauged and Graser smiled.

*FAST FORWARD TO ZOE COMING BACK HOME*

(Still Zoe's POV)

Zach told me that he had to do something quick and that I should go home without him, so I did it. I got into my apartment and sat down on the floor in front of the door, which was open. I couldn't keep my eyes off of that ticket! I can't believe Zach did this for me! He is such a sweetheart...I got lost in my thoughts, I fantasised meeting all my idols, including some other Minecraft Youtubers that aren't from The Cube, right now, I was on Cloud Nine.

-=-ZACH'S POV-=-

As I was going back to my apartment, I saw that Zoe's door was open. I couldn't resist not to take a peek inside. I looked inside and saw Zoe sitting on the floor and looking at the ticket I gave her, seeing her like that made me smile widely.

"Zach!?", Zoe yelled and I snapped out of my thoughts, shit, "Are you spying on me?!", she looked angry but cracked a smile anyways, phew.

"I-I...ugh, I was just walking and...ugh-", I stuttered, of course she wasn't buying the excuse.

"Oh, just walking...", she said sarcastically not letting her beautiful green eyes off of me. I laughed, she joined me.

"Oh, you goof! Come here!", she tapped the floor next to her signalising me to sit there, I gladly did it.

"Close the door on the way!", she pointed behind me and I nodded and did what she told me, I locked it aswell.

-=-ZOE'S POV-=-

Zach closed and locked the door, not that I minded it. He sat next to me, we were quiet for a few moments and it was really getting awkward.

"You are so amazing Zoe, have I ever told you that?", he cleared his throat, that made me really happy and I chuckled, but looked down. I always had low self-asteem and I hardly ever accepted compliments, but this was more than a compliment...I felt the chills.

"Ugh, thanks. You are amazing, yourself Graser10cp!", I raised my head and looked back at him.

He looked me straight in the eyes...he has beautiful icy blue eyes..

Zach leaned over closer to me, our noses next to each other, and said something I wanted to hear a long time ago.

"I think I like you, Zoe. I think I like you a lot", at this point I was partially dead.

I bit my bottom lip. He leaned over and our lips touched for the first time. I kissed him back and our lips moved in sync, I cupped his face and he put his arms around my waist. I never wanted to stop. At this point I was finally sure that I like Zach more than a friend, and he liked me the same way. This is just so perfect. He pulled back to get some air, I never saw him as happy as he looked now, I breathed out.

"So, what now?", I said smiling and expecting the clear question. He chuckled.

"Zoe, wil-", he was interrupted by a loud knock on my door. I jumped up and widened my eyes, he seemed confused and angry at the same time, which I understood why.

"Who's that?", Zach whispered nervously, as he was getting up from the floor and standing next to me.

"I think that's my roommate", I whispered back.

"You never told me you had a roommate!", Graser whispered half screaming and I silently chuckled.

"I didn't expect her to come from Berlin so early!", I whispered back, also half screaming.

"Zoe!", I heard Crystal from the outside.

"Coming!", I yelled back looking at Zach, "Just act normal", I whispered to him and went to open the door, Zach nodded. I opened the door.

"Zoe! What took you so lon-" she stopped when she saw Zach behind me, she glared back at me expecting my explainaton.

"Who is this?", she raised her eyebrow. Zach was really confused, I guess I should've told him about all of this, oops.

"Umm..Crystal, this is our neighbour, Zach." I answered nervously. This is the most awkward situation I have ever been in...She turned and looked at him, examining every detail. She was always suspicious about boys, Crystal was just like my older sister, or, no, my older brother.

"Well, nice to meet you, Zach", she said. They awkwardly shook hands and Zach gave me a puzzled look, I will have a lot of explaining to do.

"Well, I will go to my room now." She gave me a look as she was going up the stairs, it was just like she said 'Don't do anything stupid' I just nodded my head. A few seconds after I heard that Crystal closed her door and Zach spoke up.

"Well..that was awkward..."

"Ugh..yeah I know", I chuckled.

"I gotta be going", Zach said awkwardly. WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THIS AWKWARDNESS? "pack your things. Don't be late again!", he smiled on his own, goofy way. Zach kissed me on the cheek and went out.