Chapter 8 - Minecon, here we come!

*FAST FORWARD TO ZOE & ZACH ARRIVING AT THE AIRPORT*

-=-ZACH'S POV-=-

We got to the plane and took our seats, a few minutes later, the plane took away and we were in mid-air. I could see that Zoe was shaking.

"Are you okay?", I asked her softly.

"I-I'm just nervous", she smiled weakly and I wrapped my arm around her neck and turned her head to me with my hand.

"It's okay, it's okay", I tried to calm her, "I'm here for you", she smiled and kissed me shyly, I pulled her back to me and cupped her face, pressing my lips to hers.

"Wanna watch a movie to take your mind off of it?", I asked smiling, I was just so happy.

"Yes! I thought youd never ask!", she chuckled and scooted closer to me. She pressed her head on my neck and I turned on the movie.

-------------------

It felt like time was flying by.. (Get the pun?) Zoe fell asleep on my shoulder. I took a closer look at her, her lips were perfect, her long brown hair was perfect, she was perfect. I finally want to call her mine. I put my head on hers and fell asleep aswell.

---------------------

-=-ZOE'S POV-=-

Zach is such a sweetheart, I think I like him more and more every day. He isn't like one of those assholes I used to date, he is just...just..I can't really find the word to say it. I fell asleep quickly after he turned on the movie because I felt safe with him, I didn't have any worries at all. He made me feel so special.

*FAST FORWARD TO ZOE & ZACH GETTING AT FLORIDA AIRPORT*

--------------------

A/N

Let's just pretend that Minecon 2014 is in Floroida, okay? Okay.

--------------------

"Nice flight", I said while yawning.

"You slept through it!", Zach whined.

"I know", I smirked and Graser rolled his eyes playfully.

We took our luggage and Zach insisted on paying us a cab to the hotel, which I was fine with.

-------------------

"Where is our hotel anyways?", I asked Zach while I was getting in the cab, he sat next to me.

"You'll see", he smirked, "I know you'll love it", Zach said while looking me straight in the eyes, I felt those goddamn chills down my spine again. I just nodded my head and continued looking through the window.

After about 20 minutes, the cab stopped. We were in front of a huge hotel next to the beach. I couldn't help not to smile, Zach was right.

"I knew you'd like it", I glared at Zach and he was smiling widely.

"I love it!", I said clapping my hands in excitement, Zach chuckled and we made our way to the hotel and checked in on the reception in the main lobby. We took the elevator and it stopped at the last floor, the hallway had windows all over it. The view was absolutely beautiful.

"Our rooms are on this floor", Zach snapped me out of my thoughts and I glared at him, looking back at the amazing view a second after, "some of the YouTubers are staying here", that cought my attention and I looked back at him, he was looking around, searching for his room, everyone had their own room because the hotel was absolutely huge. The corridors were square-shaped with the elevator in the middle and the rooms on the outer sides. I looked at my paper.

"Room 105", I exclaimed.

"Room 116", Zach replied and turned his attention back at me.

"Looks like we are on the exact opposite sides of the floor", I chuckled.

"Yeah", Zach responded snapping out of his deep thoughts, "The guys from the Cube are all in Hbomb's room, room 111. Be there, I want everyone to meet you", he said seriously, what happened to his smile? I nodded and he kissed me on the cheek and went to his room. I got to my room and unpacked my bags. I showered and picked out some clothes to wear: black crop-top, dark jeans and black vans, I put my hair in a messy bun and put some mascara on, not too much make-up. I grabbed my phone and got out of my room. I walked to the other side of the floor. The corridors were huge! Just when I was about to open H's door and go inside, I saw another familiar face. It was...

----------------------

Chapter done!

Mhm..what do you think who the pearson is? How will they affect Zoe? How will Zach react? Nothing good is yet to come.

Don't forget to comment and vote, it means a lot to me and tells me that you enjoy the story!

Happy reading!

~Sel (That is my new signature, those are first 3 letters of my name!)