Chapter 13 - Love

~Zach's POV~

I got out of my apartment and locked the door, I really didn't want to go to Minecon today but I couldn't let my fans down, I know how it feels. As I was walking down the hallway I saw the pearson that I wanted to see the least, but I had to talk to her anyway. I can't live like this. She needs to explain everything to me, I deserve to know.

I found out that she heard my footsteps and I ran after her down the stairs, she was running ahead of me because she is much faster than me, considering that she's been playing soccer for that long. Suddenly, I heard a loud noise and a whine, I ran even faster and saw Zoe lying on the stairs. My heart stopped when I saw that she was unconscious. I quickly ran over to her and somehow managed to pick her up, she had a big scratch on her neck from the stairs, luckily it wasn't bleeding. I carried her to my room and put her on my bed, kissing her forehead.

This is all my fault, I kept repeating in my head. I won't go to Minecon today, even if I wanted to, I couldn't. Someone knocked on my door and I jumped, shit. I went to the door and opened it regretting it a second after. Another pearson that I really didn't want to see today, appeared right in front of me.

"Zach, I want to talk to you", Jordan said with a serious tone.

"What do you want?", I asked getting annoyed, leaning on the doorframe.

"I want to talk about what happened yesterday"

"Oh, you want to talk how you fucked Zoe? Is that what you want?!", I snapped.

"What?!", Jordan twitched.

"You heard what I said!"

"Will you just listen to me?!", he yelled.

"Say what you want and leave", I crossed my arms and turned away from him.

"I CALLED ZOE TO MY APARTMENT TO TELL HER THAT YOU LIKE HER!" he yelled "Now have fun apologizing, dickhead", he turned around and left, leaving me speechless.

"What?", I said silently, questioning all my decisions from yesterday.

Everything was so confusing, I don't know what to do now. Zoe hates me, my best friend hates me...I screwed up bad. I don't know if she will ever forgive me after what I have done, I have overreacted and lost 2 people that I love. I closed my door and layed on my bed next to Zoe. Tears were uncontrollably coming and coming, I couldn't stop them. Somehow, I drifted into sleep.

~Zoe's POV~

I woke up in my bed. Was that all a dream? Wierd. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. ZACH?! Why is he next to me?! Wait, this is not even my apartment! What am I doing here?! Did I do what I think I did? No, no, no, no, I don't remember doing that with him. Ouch! Why does my neck hurt so bad? I somehow need to sneek out and ask anyone if they know what happened to me. I quickly found my phone, not making any sudden movements so I don't wake him up. It was 2 pm...Minecon started already, fuck. I had so many messages from Crystal and...wait is that Mitch? Why is he texting me...I mean I don't mind it but...it's just wierd.

Mitch- Hey, wanna hang out today?

I don't really have anyone to hang out with, I am sure that I don't want to hang out with Zach any time soon and if I hung out with Cube members, Zach would be there. I responded.

Zoe- I'd love to, actually.

Not a minute after he responded.

Mitch- I am already at Minecon and I don't see you anywhere...

Zoe- That's because I am not at Minecon now. The situation is just...complicated

Mitch- You can tell me anything, dear.

That text got me..Mitch is just such a sweetheart and on the other side, Graser is a dickhead that I still love. I felt the bed wobble, Zach just woke up. I stood up immidiately but I felt his arm pull me back, so I sat on the bed again.

"Zoe...", he said quietly and I frowned and looked at him but looked away the same second. He scooted and sat next to me, leaving some distance between us because he figured out that it would bother me.

"What do you want Graser", I said rudely, it didn't even sound like a question.

"So you aren't even going to say my name now?", he asked hurt and I looked him straight in the eyes.

"Exactly", I shook my head, he sighed.

"Okay", he said and his voice cracked, he cleared his throat.

"Will you listen to what I have to say at least?"

"I don't want to. You already said what you had to", I said frowning.

"Please", he begged, "I care for you, Zoe, I really do."

"You don't...you don't!", I yelled and stood up, he widened his eyes.

"If you did you would never hurt me! Never!", I snapped at him and he shook his head, looking down at the floor.

"I know."

I didn't expect him to say that so I stayed speechless, everyone else would just give up as soon as I yelled at them. He stood up and took my arm.

"I'm sorry. I would never hurt you again...just, please give me another chance", he begged and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Love doesn't work like that Graser...it doesn't", I took my arm out of his.

"Ple-", I cut him off.

"I need time to think. It's better that we stay away from each other for now", he looked at me again and said something that struck me like lightning.

------------------

Chapter done.

I wasn't really in a good mood today so the chapter is kinda sad...what can I do?

I sometimes listen to really sad songs when I write this so I start crying, but don't worry, you still have happy chapters ahead, for now.

Don't forget to vote & comment for happy chapters! :)

~Sel