Chapter 35 - Is it over?

~Zach's POV~

"Can't wait to meet Zoe!", Kat chuckled and I smiled at her.

"She just texted me that she'd come in a few minutes", I said, grabbing my phone from the table next to my laptop and seeing one new message pop up on my screen.

'Hey, I need you for a clip in my new Cube ep. Mind coming?', the message read.

"Amanda...", I frowned, "she is up to something."

"Amanda?", Kat asked in confusion and I looked at her and shrugged.

"Ahh, nothing important. Just someone..ahh, I don't really want to talk to", I stuttered and she nodded.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door, that must be Zoe. I happily jogged to the door and opened it, seeing her stand there with a grin on her face...something didn't quite seem right...

"Ugh, hey Zach", she smiled hugging me tightly.

"Hey Zo", I pulled away from the hug flashing her a smile, "is everything...umm, alright?"

"Wha-yeah, yeah. Everything's fine", she stuttered and entered my apartment seeing Katherina. She looked at me with confusion.

"Hey Zoe", Kat approached her with a smile on her face, "I'm Katherina, Zach's sister."

"Hey Katherina", Zoe said and I felt a bit of relief in her voice.

~Zoe's POV~

"So nice to finally meet you Zoe. Unfortunatelly, I have a flight to go to in...15 minutes!", she rushed and grabbed her coat.

"Leaving already?", Zach frowned giving her her coat and hugging her tightly. That moment reminded me of the time I had to be split from Marc, painful.

"It's a shame that you couldn't stay longer", I said hugging her and she smiled.

"I will come again in a few months, I hope you'll be around", she winked at me, giving Zach one last hug before leaving.
'I hope you'll be around', her words kept repeating in my head, but was snapped by Zach closing the door after her. He didn't seem as sad as I thought he'd be, I mean, he is usually emotional, which is unusual for robots. Zach made his way to the kitchen and I followed.

"So, where's your brother?", he asked grabbing a pizza slice of his kitchen counter.

"How do you know that my brother is here?", I asked and raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"He is a famous soccer player...how am I not going to find out that he's here?", he chuckled, "They were even yelling his name out once!"

"Oh yeah..", I scratched the back of my neck, "umm...Marc wasn't able to make it here now, he had some buisiness to attend to..-"

"Zoe", he cut me off, "are you sure everything is alright? You seem...-"

"Devided", I interrupted him and Zach raised his eyebrow.

"Um..that wasn't really what I wanted to say but, what do you mean by..devided?"

"Well..", I started.

~Marc's POV~

"How did she react when you asked her about leaving?", I heard Neymar's voice through my phone.

"Well, she was", I stopped, "...confused."

"Of course", Neymar sighed, "but...what do you think she'll do?"

"Ahh", I plopped down on the couch, "I really don't know...I hope she chooses, you know...me."

"Well, that will be a rough decision to make, Marc. She does have friends here", Neymar said and I heard some muffled sounds in the background.