Chapter 18 - Partying?

~~~~

A/N

The updates migh not be posted quite as often because I have problems with writing and I am kind of trying to finish this book (also making plans for the sequel in the future) before September because school starts then, ugh. I had a huge struggle writing this chapter...I just don't know why :/

I also thought about deleting the book and stop writing it in general, but I am not gonna do that anytime soon. About the character competition, you will see the next character in the next chapter, sorry if she turns out to be a little bit of an asshole hehe :3

~~~~

~Zoe's POV~

It was 7 pm and I started getting ready for the party. I wore my light blue crop-top and white skinny jeans with flower themed vans. I put on some make-up, mascara, eyeliner and nude lipstick with my infinity necklace that Matt bought me on our first date...and if you're wondering why I still have it...I don't really know. My phone buzzed and I got two text messages at the exact time, one from Zach and one from Mitch..

Mitch- Ya ready? :) Want me to take you?

Zach<3-Waiting for you in the lobby, are you done with getting ready?

I replied to Mitch that I already have a ride and told Zach that I am coming in a couple of minutes, I grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs.

As I was walking downstairs I saw the girl that was talking to Jordan today at Minecon, she glared at me and smirked and I raised my eyebrow to signalize that bitch not to mess with me. She just passed by and I turned around and saw her entering H's room...wierd. I shook that feeling off, I will have fun at the party and I will deal with her tomorrow morning...if I don't have a hangover..

"Hey Zach", I smiled and waved at him when I saw him in the lobby.

"Hey", he replied with a smile on his face, "you look good today".

"Just today?", I joked.

"No, no, no..what I mean-", he started and I laughed.

"Let's go", I said laughing and it looked like he got the joke and cuckled.

We made our way to the car and Zach turned on the radio and started humming to the song.

"So, where is the party?", he asked and turned on the car. I pulled out a paper which Mitch gave out of my pocket and showed him the adress, he nodded.

"When will I pick you up?"

"I don't know, I will text you. Hopefully I don't get too drunk", I joked.

"Oh, I wanted to talk to you about that", Zach said.

"About what?", I asked confused.

"The drunk thing. Don't drink too much", he said with a serious tone.

"I am not a child, I can care for myself Zach", I said annoyed.

"Just saying", he shrugged, "don't come crying to me in the morining".

"I understand that you care, but you just care too much sometimes", I glared at the window and he sighed.

"Okay, do what you want", he said annoyed.

"I sure will", I responded.

He pulled to the driveway of what looks like a nightclub.

"That's your stop", Zach said emotionlessly.

"Bye then", I said and got out of the car, as soon as I closed the door and turned around, I heard his car drive away.

"Whatever", I said to myself as I was entering the club with my VIP pass, that also Mitch gave me.

I enetered tha club and the music was blasting through the speakers, I could hardly hear my own thoughts. I recognised some YouTubers like Tobuscus, CaptainSparkles and even Joey Graceffa in the corner of the room, talking to Strawburry17, that's when the inner fangirl deep inside of me woke up. As I was walking through the club I could feel people gliding on me, sweat is one of the things that I despise the most. That's when I spotted Mitch in the corner of my eye, talking to Rob. He saw me and waved me to come to them, which I did. I could see that he was mouthing some words but I couldn't hear them because of the loud music, so he grabbed my arm and lead me to the bar counter, oh, that's what he said.

"How are you enjoyng the party?", he half screamed as we sat on the barstools.

"It's good!", I practically screamed back and he motioned the counter guy (lol I forgot what you call them, English isn't my first language) to get us drinks.

"Can you drink?", he asked, also screaming.

"Of course I can! I am 20 years old!", I answered and he smirked and handed me the glass of what looks like..beer? I took a sip, and anotger one, and another one..the glass was empty, I hiccuped. Oh, God did I seriously forget that I get drunk easily?

"Want more?", Mitch lauged and handed me another glass, this is going to be an interesting night.

~~~~

Chapter finished!

I just got 1,000 reads on this story, yayy! ;D

I don't know if I will be posting every day like I used to, but I will do my best to update from now and then. :)

Don't forget to comment and vote!

~Sel