Chapter 22 - Loyalty Broken

"That's not fair!", I protested and everyone (exept for Zach) looked at me with a 'oh, come on!' face.

"You said dare, so here you go!", Amanda said and smirked.

"Yeah, you have to do it!", Liam screamed and I shook my head looking at Jordan.

"Jordan? Tell them!", I demanded.

"A game is a game", Jordan shrugged and I groaned.

"Is nobody supporting me here?!", I practically yelled, "Zach?"

"Just do it", Zach said and looked away. I could see that he wasn't okay with it, but he didn't want to cause more drama.

"Okay!", I groaned and (aggresively) pulled Jordan into a 1-second kiss. I basically just touched his lips and backed away. Everyone was looking at me like I killed someone or something like that.

"Are you happy now?!", I screamed and stormed out of the room furiously. I ran down the stairs, and sat when I was half-way down because I got tired...ugh, am I rusty.

Why can't I just be happy for at least one day? Everything was perfect, until that girl came an ruined everything, what's her problem?

I heard footsteps echoing through the hallway and someone walked behind me.

"Hey, are you okay?", a strangely familiar voice asked, I turned around and saw the pearson I last expected, Leon.

"No, I am not", I said and turned around, looking down.

"Well, what's wrong?", he said and sat next to me, I looked at him and his blue eyes were shining on the light.

"Shit's going down", I shook my head.

"What?", he chuckled.

"I don't know how these people handle drama so well, I don't know how much I can stand it", I said, "I am serously considering to leave right now", I shook my head.

"Don't leave", he said and I looked at him with a puzzled look.

"Why?", I asked and Leon shrugged.

"Don't waste a good opportunity and go home just because of them. Go solo."

"Go solo?"

"Yeah. Just go to Minecon by yourself and just forget about them, it is the last day tomorrow, right?  You don't need drama in your life, they are kind of used to it."

"I don't know", I shook my head, "this is so confusing."

"If you need someone to talk to, you can always come to me", Leon smiled and hugged me.

"Yeah, I guess you're right", I chuckled, "why are you here, don't you have a house?"

"Yeah, I just came here because Mitch invited me to", he said and I scaratched the back of my head nervously.

"Umm...did he say anything?", I asked.

"No", he shrugged, "but he wasn't really in a good mood."

"Oh, okay", I said, "well, see you. I gotta go", I stood up and he took my hand.

"Uhm, mind giving me your number?", Leon asked awkwardly.

"Yeah, sure", I responded and he gave me his phone. I typed my number in his contacts and Leon smiled.

"Thanks."

"No problem", I smiled back, "see you", I waved him goodbye and walked up the stairs, praying not to see anyone, especially anyone from the Cube.

~Zach's POV~

I stood up to go after Zoe but felt someone's arm when I reached the staircase, I turned around and saw Amanda.

"Let me go", I said and tried to shake my hand off hers, but her grip was just too tight.

"Don't go", she smirked.

"Why?", I said and tried to shake my hand off again, but couldn't.

"Let her go, she'll come back", she shrugged looking down the stairs.

"How do you know?", I asked suspiciously.

"Believe me, I know", she raised both her eyebrows, "girls like her always come running back."

"What does that mean?", I raised my eyebrow. She doesn't have permission to talk about her like that!

"Whoah there tiger", she bought her upper lip and looked me in the eyes, "I know how to calm you down", she smirked.

"What are you talkin-", I was interrupted by her slamming me on the wall and pressing her lips to mine, kissing me agressively. I don't know what got to me, but I just didn't feel like pulling away this time. Kissing Amanda felt so passionate, I felt chills go through my spine.

"You like it?", she pulled away and smirked.

I bought my lip and pressed my lips back to hers, this time, I was the 'agressive one'.

"Very", I said in between kisses.

"What are you doing?", someone behind us asked and we both breached and turned around.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?", he asked, glaring at Amanda and then back to me.

"He doesn't anymore", Amanda took one step to him and looked back at me with her eyebrow raised, "right Zach?"

I came closer to him, but couldn't really see who it is because of the darkness.

"Who are you?", I asked and leaned closer, but still didn't see who it was.

I heard a sigh and they spoke up again.

"You know what? I don't care", he said again and dissapeared, we heard the door slam and looks like he went to his apartment.

"What was that all about?", Amanda asked annoyed.

"I don't know", I said and turned to her, "where were we?", I smirked and took Amanda's hand, leading her to my apartment.

***

Oops ._.

Who do you think cought Zach and Amanda kissing? It could be anyone! Oh, come on, it's kind of obvious! If someone guesses right they get dedication in the next chapter :)

At first, I hated this chapter and yes, I know, drama, drama, drama, oh and more drama! But what can I do? I like drama! LOL

I think I finally found out my uploading schedule! 9-12 pm (12=midnight) If you want to know when that is, just check current time in Sarajevo on the world clock ;) Do you like the new cover btw? I made it myself! (just like the previous ones)

Oh, and yeah, if you want, follow me on Twitter: @Big_Booty_Bacca or Kik me: selluvsnjr ! :D

Don't forget to comment and vote for more drama! (jk)

~Sel