Chapter 32 - No Going Back

FUCK SCHOOL

And, yeah, I am writing this at music/physics/democracy/bosnian class and I hope I don't get caught! LOL

~+~+~+~+~

~Zoe's POV~

"Home sweet home", I breathed out getting into my apartment and plopping down on my couch.

"Ugh, I am so tired", Zach whined while he was putting down our bags and sitting next to me.

"Yeah, but it was so awesome there. I already miss everyone!", I put my hands up and Zach chuckled.

"Yeah , but it's good to finally be home. We have more privacy here after all", he smirked and I chuckled and shook my head playfully.

"More privacy?", I smirked back impressionating his voice. Zach leaned on top of me and started playing with my hair, which made me shiver ocasionally. He slowly came closer to me and started kissing down my neck and came back to my face. I cupped his face and he wrapped his arms around my waist, Zach moved on to my lips and they slowly moved in sync. I felt his arms go under my shirt as they were pulling it up over my head. Zach stopped for a second and took off his shirt and then moved on to his pants, I took off my shorts and he let out his hand, slowly making his way to my (double) bed.

~Mitch's POV~

"One ticket for Ontario, Canada please", I asked politely as the lady from the airport turned her attention back to me and nodded. After a couple of minutes she finally handed me my ticket. As I was on my way to bord the plane, I was thinking.

Is this a good idea? How will she react?

I can't just let all of our past experiences go by like nothing happened, I just can't. Zoe knows that I love her, after all, I wasn't the one that cheated on her, her goody-two-shoes boyfriend Zach did.

-

I took my seat and grabbed my phone from my pocket to ckeck up on Twitter.

Mitch @Bajan_Canadian:

"On a plane to Ontario. I just hope everything works out."

Nervously pressing the 'tweet' button, I got an idea of checking Zoe's Twitter, I am not stalking...pshh..I am just checking up. One of her last tweets got my attention.

Zoe @Zozzebear

"Important footy game in two days. Wish me luck guys!"

Of course! Zoe told me about this game back in Florida, I even have the adress of the stadium!

I quickly grabbed my backpack and saw that paper with the adress, bingo! I will try to talk to her then, at least I know that she will be reasonable after that game. Well known fact about Zoe: Soccer calms her down...she also hates when people call it 'soccer', of course.

-

"Hope you had a nice flight, we hope to see you soon!", a cheerful voice of the lady on the airport exclaimed, snapping me out of the 'fictional world' I was in.

"Thank you", I replied getting and idea. I came closer to her and leaned on the counter-looking table.

"Ummm..do you know if there is a hotel I can stay in?", I asked politely and the lady sighed and started typing something on her computer.

"Yes, there is a hotel about 2 blocks away from here. It's called BlueSun (fake name)", she said and continued doing her work.

Let's go.

~Zoe's POV~

*NEXT DAY*

Days left before game:1