Chapter 27 - Kat!

No update yesterday because I was watching the UEFA Champions Legue Play-Offs (Arsenal vs Besiktas) and it started quite late at night kthxbye

~+~+~+~+~+~

"What is that?!", I repeated the question from before, already knowing the answer. Zach cut himself...because of me.

"Z-Zoe I can e-explain", Zach stuttered and I looked at him straight in the eyes, shaking my head.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?", I asked quietly in dissapointment. They have always told me that Zach is strong, but looks like I have been lied to all this time.

He took my hand and closed the door, leading me to the bed and sitting down on it. Zach was silent, he didn't know what to say about what he had done to himself. I was worried, worried about him and his safety. Remembering the day when I was about to cut myself but Zach, Zach wasn't there for me. He was buisy cheating on me, while I was in pain and agony. Mitch was the one that came up to me to stop me from doing something I will regret in the future, Zach wasn't. A part of me wanted to go out of this room and never talk to him again, forget about him and everything we did togeather, burn all the memories and never talk about them, ever again. Not put myself out there for anyone else to break my heart again. But I couldn't do that. I just care too much and regret putting myself in this position in the first place. Zach is my everything and I can't let go now, this is when he needs me the most. He hasn't been there for me but the least I can do is be here for him, while I can.

"Can you at least tell me what happened?", I sighed and sat next to him on the bed.

"I-I'm sorry", he said and looked away, thinking about who-knows what.

"Why did you do this to yourself?", I repeated again with a stronger tone and grabbed his hand, which hurt him and he let out a little whine.

Zach was still hesitant about telling me the truth, which I had already known, but wanted to hear from him.

"Look", I started again, but a little bit more gently, "I know why you did this", I said and he looked at me again, with a sparkle in his beautiful blue eyes.

"I-I know you do", Zach stuttered and I breathed out.

"I'm sorry", I said and he looked surprised, I let go of his bloody hand and ran to the first aid kit in the hallway, got back and gently started folding his hand up with the roll bandage.

"Why are you doing this Zoe?", Zach asked and I gazed on him and back to his hand.

"I don't know", I shrugged, "I shouldn't be here anyways...you-you weren't there for me when I needed you the most Graser...I know what you were doing", I frowned and continued folding his arm without looking at him. But...the fact that I cheated on him aswell didn't really go in my favor.

"Liam told you?", he asked surprised "Liam knows...-no! Even worse Zach! Guess who told me! Mitch did!", I bursted and he widened his eyes, he did not expect this...well niether did I.

"While you were doing...who knows what with Amanda, Mitch came and comforted me! (In a wierd way but ok) Where were you then?!", I yelled.

"I-I...", he sighed, "I wasn't there for you...you're right Zoe. I don't know what I was thinking then...I don't even like Amanda..-"

"Why?", I asked hurt, "Why did you do it?"

"I am so, so sorry", Zach got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around me weakly, I burried my head in his chest but didn't hug back.

"You better be", I chuckled trying to brighten the mood. You really can't stay mad at him for a long time, no matter how much you tried.

"So....", Zach said nervously, "are we....you know...back togeather?"