Chapter 29 - Well, this happened.

~Zoe's POV~

My eyes fluttered open as I head playful chirps from birds on the branches. Goddmit Mother Nature, this isn't the first time you woke me up like this!

I looked over to Zach, who was sleeping. That is good because I need to go do something very important today and I don't want him to prevent me. That's it. I am meeting up with Mitch today.

I carefully got up from bed, making sure I don't wake Zach up, he was sleeping so peacefully, I wonder what is in his head right now. Making my way to the bathroom to fix my hair, I decided to leave a note for Zach, so he doesn't need to worry about me.
.

After a couple of minutes, I got ready. I didn't have to change my clothes because I basically slept in them...why do I even care? It's not like I am going to see someone important, right? Yeah, right.

Taking last glances at my (horribly) fixed hair, I left the bathroom.

(I didn't forget to put in the part where Zoe replaces Zach's bandage, okay? You already know that she did so whatever ((I am rly tired ok)) )
We need to talk today, I typed in the message to none other than Mitch.

Soon after I got a reply, which wasn't such a big surprise, to be honest.
Sure...ummm, something important or?
Very, I responded as I was leaving Zach's apartment and heading to the café near our hotel.
Meet you at café Plaza.
Okay.

Making my way down the stairs, I saw something I never, ever, I say EVER expected. EVERRR!

"OH MY GOD!", I screamed, making everyone in the lobby, including him, turn around.

"IS THIS, LIKE, REAL?", I ran over to him and started at his beautiful hazel eyes that made me shiver every time I looked at them on WeHeartIt, Twitter and, even Tumblr, but of course, never in real life.

"Shhh", he chuckled looking around and back at me, "I don't want anyone to see me!"

"You're real", I started hyperventilating (probs spelled it worng but yolo), "I dreamed of this day!"

"Well, you met me!", he silently lauged, "nice to meet you too?"

"Oh, silly me!", I facepalmed, "I am Zoe, Zoe Bartra!"

"Zoe Bartra!?", he said and smiled, hugging me. I shot him a confused look.

"Marc Bartra's sister!", he laughed, pointing at me and waving someone to me. Of course I recognised him. It was Alexis Sanchez! (All the info on these people down at the bottom, I will try to add pics, TRY!) But..how did he know that THE Marc Bartra was my bro? OF COURSE! How did I forget that Marc and Neymar Jr are tammates?! Oh my gawd Zoe!

"Hello?", I smiled and waved to Alexis, who was standing in front of me, Neymar smiled.

"So nice to meet you", Alexis shot me his million dollar smile. He always had that accent of his, of course, because he is from Chile.

"I am...like mindblown right now", I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh, yeah. We can see", Ney smirked and showed off his well-known cocky self.

"Yeah, yeah", I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "well, I am soo soo sorry but I have a lot of things to do today, I kind of have to go", I shrugged and shot them my best apologetic smile.

"No problem", Alexis smiled and put his arm on my shoulder, "we're gonna be here for 2 more days anyways, so come and visit us!", he pulled something out of his pocket and gave it to me. It had the numbers 27 written on it.

"That's our hotel room number", he continued, "you can come and visit us while we are here, we are going back to Barcelona in a few days anyways, we're here because we have a photoshoot."

"Yeah, sure", I smiled, "well, see ya' guys!", I waved them goodbye and went through the exit, heading to the café to meet Mitch.

This trip is getting better and better...
Little side note:
Okay, I am completely aware that I am mixing two fandoms here. (Cube-Minecraft-Graser fandom and footy fandom) But, don't worry because this book is all about GRASER AND ONLY GRASER...with a little bit of Mitch and Neymar...hehe, don't kill me! I just love Ney too much not to write at least a little bit about him so...

.

"Hi", I responded, forcing a smile at Mitch, who was standing in front of me and smiling.
You're not gonna smile for so long, I thought to myself.

"Take a seat", I said and pointed at the chair across from me, he nodded and did what I wanted him to do.

"Ahh, why did you call me here?", he chuckled, "I mean, I don't mind it and all-"

"I think that we shouldn't see eachother anymore", I sighed, cutting him off. He froze and looked at me with a puzzled look.

"What?", Mitch asked, leaning back on his chair, he was looking at me and I could see that he was hurt, really hurt. I feel really bad for dragging him in this in the first place, I definately know how it s to love someone that doesn't love you back. But, do I really have feelings for Mitch? Did I, possibly, find myself in a love triangle?

"Yeah", I sighed, looking away from him, "Look, I am sorry for doing this to you in the first place", I looked back at him.

"I never wanted to hurt you, Mitch. I don't want to. It's just..",  I sighed, "I...don't know wha-"

I was cut off by Mitch, who pressed his warm lips to mine, again.

I looked at him speechless, he quickly stood up and went out of the café.
Did that really just happen?

Why can't he just say 'Yeah, I understand' or even 'Fine, I don't care' or whatever? Why does he make things so complicated? D-does he l-like me? No, no, no. Don't get ahead of yourself Zoe. Remember what Marc told you last time you saw him, Boys are douches Zo, they are always gonna be and they always were. Never forget that.

I was snaped out of my thoughts by my phone, which buzzed.
Where are u Zoe? I have to ask you something important!, the message read, it was from Zach. What could he possibly want?
Be right there, I responded.

Well, this happened.

***

Surprise, surprise, I suck at writing! YAAAAY!
*Marc Bartra: Spanish footballer, FC Barcelona central defender, 23*
*Neymar Da Silva Santos Júnior: Brazillian footballer, FC Barcelona forward/wing, 22*
*Alexis Sanchez: Chilean footballer, former FC Barcelona player, now playing for Arsenal FC, 26*

Well, yeah, that's it. I will try to put the pics in tomorrow so you can look back at them im the next chapter.

OH, AND YEAH, THIS SUCKS. I KNOW.

AND PROBBABLY HAS A SHIT TON OF TYPOS. YAY FOR TYPOS!

Don't forget to leave feedback by commenting and voting!

What do you think is gonna happen between Mitch and Zoe?!

~Sel