Chapter 23 - Zoe the Explorer ft. Liam

~Zoe's POV~

~*~MAGICAL TIME SKIP, TOMORROW MORINING~*~

Today's the last day of Minecon. I have decided to keep a distance from everyone today, I just want to have fun for 3 more days because that's when I go back home. Going home is going to be very hard, not because I have bonded with so many people (well, at least some of them), but I am just worried how's the whole 'Zach and Zoe in a relationship' thing gonna work out. We fucking live next to eachother! It's gonna be hella awkward if we break up or something, which I don't want to happen, of course!

I got up from bed and, like every day, checked Twitter. Okay, hate, hate, hate, good, hate, good, good, hate...wow. We still haven't told the fans that we are dating, but seeing all the hate makes me want this to be a secret. I am just scared about the reactions, although I pretend that I don't care, it gets to me a lot.

"@ZozzeBear: Anyone wanna do a meet-and-greet today? #Minecon2014"

After posting that tweet, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I shamelessly turned on a make-up tutorial on YouTube and did my make-up just like that girl, it looked quite good actually. I turned on my favourite song (Ellie Goulding - Burn) (Seriously, it's a good song,check it out) and started dancing while finding clothes to wear.

"And we're gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn!", I sang along the song.

"Cause we got the fi-fi-fire, yeah we got the fi-fi-fire, and we're gonna let it burn!", I screamed and started putting my clothes. I dressed up what I usually do - a pair of black vans and skinny jeans, with a bright-colored crop-top.

"We can light it up up up, so they can't put it out out out!"

I picked my phone up to see the responses to my last tweet. Wow.

A lot of people actually want to meet me, why? I am just an unknown girl...that hangs out with YouTubers..that's probbably why they want to meet me, but who cares! Let's have fun alone...with random people..fans! YEEEEAH!

I grabbed my bag and went out of my room, closed and locked the door. I heard someone talking in the hallway so I peeked around the corner and just kind of spied on them? Not creepy at all! Right? No? Okay..

"I don't know if I should tell her about that", the first pearson said.

"I think you should", I heard a second voice say.

"Yeah, I will tell her today", the first guy said and I heard them going towards me so I ran like the wind down the stairs (lol I am imagining this in mah head and it's hella funny).

When I finally got out of this 'maze hotel' I stood and started breathing heavily. This is good excercise, actually. Coach should start doing this at trainings, it's super effective! I felt someone's arm on my shoulder and literally screamed and turned around, karate-kicking them.

"OMG LIAM", I screamed when I saw him down on the floor, rubbing his head. PSYCHO ZOE STRIKES AGAIN!

"I am soooo sooo sorry!", I said and gave him my hand to get up, which he accepted.

"Remind me not to do that again", he said, still rubbing his head. I started laughing.

"Don't worry, you're not the first one to experience that!", I laughed.

"Don't worry?!", Liam whined, "You almost killed me!"

"Oh, don't go over board Hbomb94!", I chuckled, "It wasn't on purpose!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah", Liam chuckled, "are you going to Minecon today?"

"Of course!", I smiled, "You?"