Chapter 30 - YouTube

early update because I am gonna watch a footy game now!

and yeah, I am crying bc all those PAX selfies ;-; I am just sitting here in fckin Europe

.

~Zoe's POV~

I was leaving the cafè and thinking about what happened in the past few weeks, I met Graser, kissed him, met the Cube members, met Mitch, cheated on Zach, be cheated on by Zach...oh, what happened to my boring life? I was just that girl whose only friends are her teammates, and not even all of them, to be exact. Basically had no social life, I know, I know, you're probbably thinking, Zoe how do you have no friends or social life when your brother is a famous footballer, how?

Well, due to the divorce of my parents at the age of 6, Marc, who is 3 years older than me, moved to Spain with my father, and I? I moved to Canada with my aunt and never saw my dad, or Marc, ever again after that. I did stay in contact with them but Marc is always so buisy and we never get to skype and talk. I just miss him so much...

.

"Hey everybody!", I said cheerfully and everyone from the room looked at me, smiling.

"Hey Zoe, come and join us!", Straub suggested in his signature Australian accent which makes me giggle all the time.

"What are you guys doing anyways?", I asked closing the door behind me and sitting on the floor next to Ryan.

"We're playing some Cube SMP", Zach smiled down at me and I widened my eyes and nodded.

"You should join us!", Brayden said and Zach frowned and pounched him on the shoulder.

"Dude, don't spoil the surprise!", Zach whispered but I could hear him completely. What surprise?

"Surprise?", I asked in confusion and Zach sighed and looked back at me smiling.

"We were thinking...that you should-ummm join the Cube!", he said and raised up his hands in excitement.

"W-what? M-me?", I stuttered. Really? This day just got 100 times better!

"If this is a prank I swear...", I chuckled and Zach raised his hands up in surrender.

"No! We're serious!", he exclaimed and Liam nodded.

"How could I say no!", I chuckled, "But..guys, I don't even have a YouTube channel..", I frowned.

"That's not a problem", Zach shook his head, "you can always make one!"

"Well...sure", I smiled and shrugged.

"And it's official now!", Devon clapped in excitement, "Welcome to the Cube Zo!", he said and everyone cheered.

"All you need now is to log into your Minecraft account and we will whitelist you so you can start playing with us", Zach suggested and reched into his rucksack and pulled out my laptop.

"How did you get my laptop Graser?", I chuckled and he shrugged.

"Well...we have been planning this for a couple of days now, so I might have came into your room and grabbed your laptop..that's all", he said and everyone laughed.

"Oookay. That isn't creepy at all", I smiled at him and glared at my laptop, launching Minecraft and typing my username 'ZoexPlays' (horrible name but ok) with my password.

In the matter of minutes, Graser gave me the IP and whitelisted me, I got on to the server, everyone else was either busy and left in the meantime, or they were filming their own clips in their rooms. Graser and I decided to leave Liam's room and make my new channel and record my new episode.