Hired by the Billionare

By IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

"I know this is a stupid question but Venice Halsey will you be my fake girlfriend?" He is the heir of the w... More

Hired by the Billionare
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 2O
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Last]
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 1: The New Beginning (2)
Chapter 2: There are two sides of the story left untold (2)
Chapter 3: The "Talk" (2)
Chapter 4: History itself repeating all over Again (2)
Chapter 5: It was just a kiss (2)
Chapter 6: Newfound Friendship (2)
Chapter 7: "I Love You" (2)
Chapter 8: No Judgments (2)

Chapter 15

11.7K 380 28
By IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

Finally updated!

Vote and Comment if ya'll like

-Venice-

It sinks in. Everything sinks in. Those tingly things on my stomachs. Those weird looks that i had given him. I would've never expect this to happen. Charles almost kissed me, adding the fact that he was the first one to let go. The fact that i enjoyed the things that happened awhile actually scares me. It totally sinks in my head. I like Charles. Last time i like someone, he was the first one to let go.

What about this time?

Charles doesn't even feel the same. But what if? He was the first one who leaned in. But he likes Kendall. A thought says in my mind. And how could i easily forgot, I am just his fake girlfriend. Right. He doesn't feel the same way. I should stop this nonsense because i know, in the end, i would just be hurt and heartbroken. The prince always goes off with the wrong princess.

It's been one hour and a half and the electricity is back on. I'm still here on my bedroom and he's probably still in the bathroom probably thinking stuffs. By stuffs, i mean the kiss. I think it just happened by one spur of a moment.

What if he already went out the room and left? No. There's a storm. But we don't know. Something says in my mind.

Worried, i opened the door of my bedroom and dashed downstairs only to find Charles sleeping peacefully in the couch. With the candlelights lighting his beautiful face. He looks so calm and young. Of course, he's still 18. I wonder what would happen if he's 20 above. Would he run his company? Or would he not? But he's the heir of the Delacorte business line.

He looks so tempting to touch.

I want to kiss him. I slap myself. What the hell did i just say? I could not just disturb him for his slumber. I observed quite a while on his face. He doesn't have wrinkles nor creases. He's acne-free and has a better complexion than mine. I was too caught up in the moment that I didn't realize that I'm already brushing his hair away from his eyes. His eyebrows twitches.

Taking a gulp, i slowly inch my face to his, i gave him a quick peck on the cheek softly. I smile happily. I feel so badass right now.

His eyes suddenly pops open. I smack his cheek. He groans in pain and jolts up. I covered my mouth in deep surprise.

"Why did you slap me?" Charles questions me while groaning in pain. He touches his cheek as a red mark slowly started to form.

"U-um spider" i shrug. Charles widens his eyes in shock. He suddenly ran around the room while shouting "Spider! Spider!" I laugh at the mere reaction. He shouts like a little girl. He was already slapping both of his cheeks.

"Charles!" I say his name. He didnt stop. "Charles!" I say his name once again. He still didn't stop "Charles!" I finally shouted to the bottom of my lungs. He stops in his tracks and look at me while touching his cheek.

"Spider" i heard him sniffle. I let out a laugh. He's crying. Oh my gosh. Who wonders, by just a simple lie, he's already crying. Adding the fact that i lied to him that there was a spider. I stood up from the couch and walk towards his direction while laughing "Your welcome" i say.

He glares at me angrily "Shut up" i wipe his tears away from his face. I suddenly froze in action. His hands touch mine. The tingly feelings are back. Snapping into reality "Your so gay" i say and i quickly got my hands away from his face.

"Is the spider dead?" He questions me while whispering. He's totally scared of spiders. Note to self : scare Charles with spiders. Now i know his weakness.

"Yeah, i saved your blood from being infected!" I say sarcastically. Hearing my reply, he starts to glare back at me again. That normal tension is back around us. The small little fights. Our small little bicker at each other. I like this tension. I don't want it to be gone. I don't want my feelings to affect our relationship towards each other "c'mon let's go to the kitchen, let's eat dinner first before we go back to sleep" i say.

I walk towards the kitchen, with Charles hot on my heels. He's still rubbing his cheeks. Probably thinking that there's still a spider. Maybe i should just told him that there was a mosquito. He mutters about the lights turning back on. I glance over at him. His hair was all messed up and he's wearing a suit on a stormy night. Of course. What could you ever expect? I roll my eyes at the mere thought. Guys and suits.

"I'm hungry, give me some food" Charles orders like a boss as he sat at the island counter. I roll my eyes secretly at him. He's ordering me like i'm his maid when he's at my house.

Just because he's a guest and my parents told me to treat them nicely and politely, i ask him " What do you want for dinner?"

"Cheap foods are boring and they don't simply do for me, my tastebuds would die if i eat cheap foods" He fakely yawns at me as he look around the kitchen. My eyebrow twitches in anger. Remain calm Venice. Remain calm. Remain calm. Remain calm.

"Well, how about Chinese?" I question him a bit rudely.

"Cheap"

My eyebrow twitches again. This guy never gives up. I offer him something, he declines it. What's one thing that he doesn't think is cheap? Pizza? Nah. I think he'll say that it would 'bore him to death' i roll my eyes at the mere thought. He pisses me off. Literally.

"Since all you offer to me are all cheap, i'm gonna cook us dinner" he offers as he stood up from the island counter. I cross my hands over my chest. I raise one eyebrow at him as he went to get some equipments on the cabinet drawers. He cooks?

"You cook?" I ask him in disbelief. Rich guys like him doesn't cook. Unless... He's trying to poison me.

Sensing my stare "Believe it or not, i cook and no, i'm not trying to poison you" he says as he scoop up the strings of pasta.

I observed him for awhile. He's literally cooking right now. A rich man like him couldn't possibly touch a pan on his whole life. He rinses the strings of pasta before adding some sorts of spices. Is he cooking spaghetti or? I observe his face, he looks so calm and serious towards his work. He looks so cute when he's serious.

"Enjoying the view Miss Halsey?" I hear him perk up. I snap back into reality and rolled my eyes at him. He chuckles towards my actions as i took a seat on the island counter.

After a few minutes and seconds of Charles unbelievably cooking and trying to make a good 'ol pasta, he finally serves his delicate food towards me. He got a plate of his own. He added mint leaf for good breath. How does he know mint leaf? I look at him "What?" He senses my stare.

"Who are you and what have you done to Charles Delacorte, the young heir of the Delacorte business line" i say and he chuckles in amusemnt. His pasta smells so good. It's so tempting to eat but i can't, not when he answers me.

"Well, since my parents are always traveling and going to work and i'm the only one at home, i cook since i tend to get bored" he answers as he took a bite of his home made pasta.

"Don't you guys have a chef?"

"Yeah, we do but i told you, i get bored and when i get bored i cook" he says as he sip his water "Our chef is the one who taught me how to cook these and that"

I nodded my head in understanding. This dude has some hidden talent. I first bite down to the mint leaf and then towards the pasta.

To say that it was delicious would be an understatement of the decade.

It's so delicous that i'm biting down all of the pasta's in just a minute. I need to kidnap his chef or better yet chop Charles hand off and transfer it to mine so that i could make these. He may look like a cassanova, a playboy or a snotty little brat but this guy has some talent.

"Slow down chickenpoop, it looks like your enjoying yourself" Charles rested his elbows on the countertop,his eyes twinkling in amusement.Chickenpoop? Who calls a girl chickenpoop? That bastard.

Think of some names Venice. Think. Think. Think.

"Shut up horseface. It isn't bad for a rich kid" i say, red flaring in my cheek.

"Horseface ey?" He chuckles, stroking his chin "I got some hidden talents" he says "Chickenpoop" he doubles over in laughter.

I pick up my glass of water and spill it over at him. He's caught off guard and his suit is all messed up with water, it looks like he just peed on his pants. I start cranking up and he still stoods there frozen for a couple of minutes. Bet he doesn't realize that a girl like me, would spill water all over him. I laugh over that mere thought.

I was too busy laughing over at him that i didn't realize that a flour was thrown all over my face. Where did he get flour? I caught the bastard in the cabin drawers as he held the flour in one hand while laughing. My eyebrow twitches in anger once again. He just threw flour on my face. I ran over at him and grab a fistful of flour which was now on my hand and rub it all around his suit. Once i see his expression, I gulp down, Now i regretted what i just did. Note to myself : never ever ruin a man's expensive suit.

"You are going down Miss Venice Halsey!" He says my full name. Well, not actually my full name. I've got a second name. But still. He's probably boiling in anger in the insides of his brain. He started to lunge over at me but i ran to the other side "Get back here!"

"No way!" i laugh in amusement. He was about to grab me by my hand but i quickly ran away from him. I grab one piece of egg from the fridge and throw it over at him. I doubled over in laughter. He looks so red as a tomato. We were both throwing each other eggs, flours, and pasta's, we didn't care about the kitchen, we didn't care what the place looks like all we care was that we were having fun.

Charles ran over towards me but then he accidentally slip on a wet floor. I laugh at him again. It's the most hilarious thing. His cheeks redden when he saw me double over laughter. I laugh for about 5 minutes. I look over at him and offered him my hand up but being the dumbest person i ever am, he pulled me towards him.

I could feel Charles laugh vibrating towards his stomach. I could feel his chest going up and down. I joined in with him in laughter.

I just lay on top of him as we were both having our good 'ol laughs until the tension changes into an akward disposition.

I got up from my knees "Sorry"

He smirks down at me "It's okay Chickenpoo" he says. And here it goes again. Our small bickering fights. "We should probably clean up"

"Yeah we should, my mother would probably kill me if she sees the condition of the kitchen" I say as i started to pick off some things on the ground.

"I'll do the kitchen" he says "You better clean up chickenpoop" He's being nice. No, just a little bit. He added chickenpoop on the last sentence. Charles eyes shows nothing but a little bit of kindness. Kindness my ass. "Just give me some clothes to put on when your done"

I nodded my head slowly. Stepping in to the shower,i cleaned all the flour and eggs around my body. It took me minutes to finish all of it. I finally got out of the shower and get my clothes on my cabinet. I find some plain t-shirt and a pair of pj's and wore it. I love pj's. It just keeps me warm.

I headed over to the kitchen and gave Charles some clothes "Here" i say "They belong to my cousin, Adrian, he isn't here anyways but take care of it please"

"Thanks" Charles smiles genuiely "Wouldn't your cousin mind if i borrow these?"

"Nope" i shake my head off. He nodded his head slowly "Now go clean up! I'll take care of the rest"

He smile again at me and headed of towards the bathroom. I pick the mop up which was place at the side of the fridge and mop the whole kitchen. I better hope mom doesn't get here tomorrow. Speaking about mom, she told me that she'll go home next week. Oh, venice. You don't have to worry. I smile at the mere thought.

I look around the floor and the countertop. Everythings cleaned up. Horseface totally has some hidden talents around his sleeves. I say in my mind. I place the dishes on the sink and wipe the island counter. I hear the shower turn off. He must be done.

My jaw drop for a split second. Charles was wearing my cousins clothes. He looks so normal. He looks like a highschool teenager who doesn't wear suits or expensive clothings.

I snap back into reality as he sat down on the island counter. I shake my head off and headed to the sink "Whose gonna wash the dishes?" i perk up looking at Charles.

"Not it!" He quickly says as he place his index finger on his nose and ran away.

"Urgh!" i say irritatedly "Damn it!"

Horseface!

Boombaggidy boom! Finally updated! Sorry for the incredibly long wait guys! I was extremely enjoying my short vacation mehehehehe...

Anyways Vote and Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 604 20
Choi Soobin became deaf at a very young age. Nobody has learned sign language for him, not even his own mother. Thats when he met Y/n who happened to...
250K 11.6K 55
The Women Of Woodstock (Book 3) Taylor Deveroeux a sassy 18 year old school leaver who grew up in a small village in the Derbyshire Dales, craving ex...
706K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
116K 2.2K 47
A young boy new to Karakura Town joins ichigo and his friends on their adventure through Soul society, Hollows, and Arracnars. This is my first story...