Can I Keep You?

بواسطة Helenazombie

Helena is the new personal assistant for one Pepper Potts at Stark Tower. She quickly falls in love with Loki... المزيد

A Chance Encounter
chapter2: Remember to Feel
Chapter 4: New Adventure
Chapter 5: Out and About
Chapter 6: On Top Of The World
Chapter 7: Every Inch Of Your Skin is a Holy Grail I've got to Find
Authors Note
Chapter 8: The Day After
Memories and Lots of thinking
We flicker like Stars
Let the Flames Begin
When it Rains it Pours
Please, dont go
In the swells, i am tossed
In Space
A Whole new World
A change of Plans
That changes things
Inside of Love
Sigrun
The ball (Part One)
The Ball (Part 2)
Your going to regret that
You bring out that side of me
Tradition
Odin speaks his peace
Engagment Party
Jotun Loki
I can see it now
Symbolic Groom Ceremony
A wedding
Not Expecting That
Lokis Past
Dreaming of you
Wide Awake
Let Me Love You
Running Away
Family Reunion
This War is Ours
The Scarlet Witch
Snow
An Apology
Family Time
In another world
Have I told you lately?
Authors Note
Loving you
Lokis Wedding

Chapter 3: Crush, Crush, Crush

9.3K 217 40
بواسطة Helenazombie

I got a lot to say to you, yeah, I got a lot to say
I notice your eyes are always glued to me
You're keeping them here and it makes no sense at all

CrushCrushCrush, paramore

The last two weeks went by in a blur. Getting moved into my little suite in Stark tower, and filling out all my paperwork. Tomorrow starts my first day as Peppers assistant. Looking around my new living room I smile to myself. It was definitely nicer than my little flat that I shared with my old roommate. I grabbed my last box and started to unpack the little nicknacks around the room.

Every employee in Stark Industries has the option of a room at stark tower. Mine was on floor 19. The entire room was a sandstone grey. Tile floors, semi furnished with a black sleek couch, and some kitchen appliances. The kitchen had a grey marble look to it with a beautiful tiled backsplash. The bedroom was my favorite part. Not very big but it had a king size bed with a big fluffy blanket on top. It feels like home. With a bookcase along the wall holding all my favorites. Then I had a small little walk in closet and a private bathroom. It was perfect.

Helena plopped down on the couch as her phone vibrated in her pocket.

P: hey are you settled in yet? Tony and I wanted to have you over for dinner.

H: that's super sweet of you but I really just want to enjoy my first night in my new place. We could always have dinner one night this week?

A few minutes pass before another message comes through

Tony: hey kiddo, I know your wanting to do your own thing but I would mean a lot if you came up for dinner..

I sat my phone down on the coffee table and groaned. So much for relaxing tonight. I stood and made my way into the bedroom. Looking myself over in the full body mirror. My green sweats and oversized T-shirt definitely wouldn't be okay for dinner. I walked into the little walk in closet and looked at my few options. I decided on a shiny little skirt with a button up blouse. I added a little mousse to my hair to make some soft beach style red curls to my hair and added a small amount of eyeliner. 'That'll do'

H: okay, I'll be up soon

Making my way to the elevator down the hall from my room I was startled to see mr. tall dark and handsome. "We meet again"

"Ah yes, the little sister" his voice drawls. "I didn't know you were here, are you looking for Stark?" I squirmed under his patient, amused gaze.

"Actually I just moved in to my own little suite. I'm going to start working for Pepper tomorrow as her assistant."

"Hmmm I see. Well you must be the black sheep because I'm the only other one on this floor.. and I'm pretty sure it's that way for a reason." He huffed blowing his hair out of his face. "I'm not really a welcomed member to the team"

I smiled at him. "Well don't worry I won't bother you or anything. Knowing Pepper I'll be to busy running errands for her and Tony and I'll rarely be home" he seemed to have an internal argument with himself.

"Might I offer you a drink?" He gestured towards his door.

"No, but thanks for offering. I'm actually on my way up to Tony's.. he and pepper invited me, or should I say pestered me into a welcome dinner" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Ah yes, another time then." He turned back towards his door. "Unless you'd like to get out if it?" His eyebrows perk up slightly, a mischievous grin lighting his face.

I chewed my lip. Damn him and his unreasonably good looks making my stomach flutter. "Hmm I guess I could cancel"

His door opened with a wave of his hand and he motioned for me to enter. "After you, darling."

I nod my head and walk slowly into Loki's suite. The room had dark coloring. The floors were black and grey tile. He also had a black leather couch, and a rather large set of bookshelves that stretched the length of the far wall. Many, many books lined the walls. Full of spell books and random bouts of olde English literature. The kitchen had dark grey counters and a black island in the middle of the room. The door straight back no doubt held his bedroom and bathroom. A blush sweeping up my cheeks as I think about Loki's bedroom.

I turned around to look at Loki. He was leaning against the door frame with an amused look on his face. "Like what you see darling?"

"Yes it's very nice. Definitely bigger than my suite!" Not entirely sure why I said that. I loved my new suite, it was perfect.

"What would you like to drink darling?" He asked walking into his kitchen. He started opening a few cabinets. "Well it seems all I have is Asgardian liquor, or water." A wicked grin on his face.

"I'll try the spirits." I smiled sweetly at him sitting down on his couch. He chuckled deep in his throat.

"Ah yes, I must warn you. It is a lot stronger than what your used to." He flicked his wrist and immediately two glasses of swirling red liquid in black goblets sat on the table infront to her. Loki appearing on the couch beside.

"Woah. Cool trick" I giggle, reaching for the glass. Loki watch's intently as I take a big long sip of the liquid. The taste was very sweet and oh so strong. I must have made a face because Loki started to laugh.

"You should probably text Stark and let him know your not coming" he said taking a big gulp of his own drink.

~~~~~Many Drinks Later~~~~~~

"S..soo tell me how you ended up here with the avengers?" I ask finishing off my 4th glass of Asgardian spirits.

Loki smirks at me before grabbing my glass from me, before making it disappear.

"Oh you mean after I attempted to take over New York, how did they ever let me join them?" He rolls his eyes and leans back against he couch. " I'm rather useful with my magic, and it's part of my punishment from Odin."

"Whose Odin?" I ask also leaning back against the couch, head spinning a little.

"My adoptive father.." he trails off looking into what's left of his goblet. " I'm to remain here on Midgard and help the avengers and the human race until Odin seems for for my return." He swigs the last of his goblet and his eyes seem to shine. "Now you want to tell me why you want to work for your sister? You have a thing for super Hero's?" He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. I find myself laughing and leaning forward a bit.

"Only the dark brooding ones"

"Oh you mean Starks not your type?" His eyes lock on mine. I gulp and shut my eyes.

"Tony and I.. have.. you know what it's getting late I should probably go back to my room." I start to stand up. Loki puts his hand on my knee to stop me from getting up. He raises his eyebrow.

"So Stark is a sensitive subject? I'll keep that in mind. So keep telling me about tall, dark and handsome?"

I laugh " I said dark and brooding"

"Hmm well isn't that the same?" Something pulls on my stomach at the way his eyes rake over me. My heart starts to flutter. Before the rational part of my brain can take over I grab both sides of his face with my slender fingers.

Now I have his attention. Loki gives me a mischievous smile and leans in towards me, gently pressing his lips to mine. I press back a little rougher than intended with the alcohol in my system. Kissing him deeply. His tongue licks my bottom lip asking permission and I quickly obliged. Our tongues instantly start to fight for dominance and he wraps a hand lightly around my throat making me moan into his mouth.

My hands leave his cheeks and start to pull at his hair. Loki gasps into my mouth which drives me crazy. My hands instantly going down to his shirt, trying to yank it off his body. He chuckles and leans forward a little blocking me. My hands go to my own shirt and start fumbling with it. His hands slowly grab mine in his.

"Darling, as much as I would love to do this.. it's getting rather late, and tomorrow is your first day." His voice whispers as his hands hold mine still. Confusion is my first thought, quickly followed by rejection. I nod my head and stand up quickly.

"Your right, I'm sorry it must be the alcohol. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." I quickly mumble as I make my way to his door. He appears infront of the door and smiles lightly at me.

"Have a goodnight Helena. I look forward to seeing you around." He waves his hand letting the door open before me. I quickly shake my head in thanks and walk out of the room. Loki winks at me before flicking his wrist and the door shutting again. I take a deep breath and start walking back down the hallway towards my suite.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

256 7 15
Losing your father at a young age is devastating, but at least Morgan knows her dad Tony Stark died a true hero and is at peace. She is also surround...
128K 4.1K 12
Rosabelle Stark is Tony Stark and Pepper Potts' nineteen year old daughter. When Loki was in New York trying to take over the world, Rosabelle was in...
256K 9.3K 32
When Asgard's prisons turn to rubble, Loki has to be placed somewhere. Tony Stark has tons of room in his tower. The billionaire plans to put Loki in...
433K 16.2K 134
Danielle Stark is a 24yo genius, though she refuses to follow in her big brother's footsteps. She wants to blaze her own path in the world, in the re...