Intezaar

Por _stories_addiction_

Aksh left his newlywed wife after 1 week of their marriage...alone...all alone... And the reason behind this... Más

Cast
Blurb
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
❤️
Thank you...
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Something New
Something New (part-2)
Chapter-7
Something New
Chapter-8
Precap...
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
14 February
Chapter-14
#dilkibaatein
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
LOVE
Love
Chapter-17
Thank you💕
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Request...
Talk...
Chapter-22
Precap...
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Happy Independence Day!!!🇮🇳
Chapter-29
Random Thought
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
They say ; I say
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Gratitude
LIKE:COMMENT:SHARE:SUBSCRIBE
Chapter-38 An Alternate Ending...
Chapter-39
UPSET
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Epilogue...
Author's Note...
New Story Alert!!

Chapter-4

10.9K 448 32
Por _stories_addiction_

**FEELS GOOD**

Suhana's pov...

He has changed alot...

Indeed alot...

"Sohu baby stop undressing my brother with your eyes" Kirti's sudden voice pulled me back to reality and before I could give her a piece of my mind, she moved away nonchalantly as if ...this bitch... didn't said anything.

Chudail...tereko toh main baad mein dekhti hu...

"Saari baate bhar hi kar logi Aarti ya Aksh ko andar bhi aane dogi" papa said interrupting the happy mother-son moment.

"Yea..." Mummy uttered gaving a sheepish smile to everyone and released ...her dear son... from her tight hold.

As soon as Aksh entered the living room, everyone present there ...from the youngest to the eldest... stood up with wide smiles on their faces.

Those smiles shows how much everyone loves him...

He also returned the same gesture and greeted elders by touching their feets' and taking their blessings and wished the younger members with a warm smile on his charming face.

And guess what thats the reason why everyone adores him this much...

"Suhana jao Aksh ke lia kuch khane ke lia le aao" before Aksh could even settle down properly and relax that motu chachu interjected in between making me glare him in return.

You... motu chachu... One day I will definitely kill you...

"Haan ji chachaji" i managed to say these words with the least sarcasm I could have'd manage.

Cant this man think about something else except food and se... aaaaa... you know what I mean...

Umm... On the other hand... I think surely he cant ... cause if he could than he won't be able to maintain such a good physique... A big round circle.

"Here, Suhana let me help you" Shruti's voice came out of the blue and before I could utter anything she took the spatula from my hand and started stirring the oil in the pan.

Woooo... I think this woman has got some supernatural powers of detecting that when and where people are in need of help... Or especially me...

Well, its not that I am complaining though...

It is for my own good that she came for my help otherwise only the thought of me being all alone at this dreadful place gives me goosebumps...

Whattttttt... I am not exaggerating yaar... Cooking those Indian cuisines is out of my league, you guys know I can only cook maggi for starters and daal- chawal for lunches & dinners...

"Suhana you take this tray and I'll bring the another one. Ok" Shruti passes me the tray of chai and pakodas and she herself took the tray full with different types of cookies.

"Mumma" Nishu exclaimed happily when he saw his mumma or let me rephrase it ...he exclaimed joyfully when he saw his mumma carrying a tray full of his favourite cookies.

"Nishant you" Shruti was about to scold Nishu when he attacked the chocochip cookies but mummy stopped her from saying another word while Aksh scooped Nishant in his arms and started feeding him lovingly.

Awww... Just by looking Aksh with Nishant anyone can say that how much he adore babies...

Everything was going good and smooth until that ...annoying chachi... decided to open her mouth and utter shit.

"Suhana, tumhare mom- dad kab aa rahe hai?" She asked me in her overlysweet voice making me cringe inwardly for ruining my happy mood.

Uuuuffffff... You chachi...

Now think something...

Suhana...

Think...

"Yes Beta when are they coming?" papa asked while taking a mouthful bite of the yummy onion pakoda.

I gulped nervously and my grip on that hot cup of ...chai... loosened a bit.

"Vo...actually...pa...papa" I stuttered while my mind tried really very hard to comeup with an ...appropriate and acceptable... excuse.

"Papa actually vo..." this time I again tried to say something with a bit of confidence in my voice but soon cut off in mid sentence by none other than ...my bestie... KIRTI.

Fuck... Now what this bitch has to ask...

Didnt everyone already threw alot of difficult questions on my face that she also wants to add one more to it...

"Bade papa actually, uncle I mean Suhana's dad is having high BP problem from few days and his doctor adviced him not to travel in such a condition. So they wont be able to attend the function" Kirti told everyone and before I could even get a single second to contemplate the scenario she again added something putting a full stop on my thoughts.

"Aaa... I am so sorry Suhana, the other day I overheard your phone conversation with your dad" Kirti apologised looking straight in my eyes and then turned towards the others.

What the fuck she is saying man...

When did I talked to my baba....

Or is he really not feeling well?...

Aaggghhhh... Cant all this get any more confusing...

"Oh my god... Why didnt you tell all this to us before Suhana?" Mummy asked with concern etched on her face.

"Actually... Mummy mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tha ki aap logo ko kaise batau... Mujhe laga ki aapko bura na lage ki maa baba nahi aa rahe hain function mein" I uttered in a small voice and inside was feeling really very low of my self for lying to them.

"Suhana dont worry beta, your dad will be all right soon ok and yea hame bura nahi laga ki vo nahi aa rhe hai. Hum samajh sakte hain beta" mummy consoled me with her sweet words and engulfed me her warm motherly embrace.

I gave her and all the other ones a small smile and soon started sipping ...my darling... my favourite... adrak wali chai...

After an hour of some more chit-chatting about few other random topics while enjoying chai, cookies and pakodas; the family meeting finally dismissed with everyone moving back to complete their respective task which was alloted to them for the function.

And taking that as a golden opportunity I dragged Kriti away and locked both of us in her bedroom.

Guys...I seriously need an explaination for the little stunt that she pulled up in front of everyone that too without informing me...

"Care to explain Miss. Kirti Rathore" I asked her folding my hands over my chest.

"Firstly drop that attitude Sohu baby" Kirti said while dusting the invisible dust from her teddy.

Okk... Thats not what I expected as an answer... Its totally irrelevant...

And wait... When did I show her attitude...

Fine... I know my tone was little curt but... yaar... here my mind is going all fucking crazy thinking about what ever she uttered in front of the family was true or just her madeup story and she is acting like nothing happened...

"Ok Suhana, that was just a story my mind came up with when everyone bombarded you with all those questions about your family and you clearly had no idea what to say" Kirti clarified thinking that she cleared my confusion but now with this confession of hers a new question popped up in my mind.

How come she knows that I have issues with my parents...

Cause as much as I remember, I am not able to recall any moment when I told her about my relation with maa-baba...

"Ohhoo... Suhana dont stress your pea size brain baby, I know what is going on in this" she said tapping her index finger on my temples.

"Sohu I know something is not right between you and your parents. I mean... I can see that yaar, you always become uncomfortable whenever their topic came and tried to pass the situation with an excuse and today also when everyone asked you about them you stuttered and at that time I realised, this time also you are trying to avoid their topic, so I uttered whatever the shit my mind came up with at that very moment" this time Kirti said each and every word with utmost sincerity in her voice and eyes.

Awww... I didnt know that she cared for me this much...

I tried hard to hide the tears that pooled up in my eyes seeing the honesty, sincerity, love, care, adoration and what not in Kirti's eyes for me.

"Kirti I..." I struggled to say something between my low sobbing when she interruped me in between.

"Its ok Suhana, you can tell me whatever it is when you feel comfortable. Only remember one thing that no matter what I am always there for you, ok" she assured me with her comforting words and a warm smile was plastered on her face all the while.

I hold her hands in mine and thanked for being this supportive and understanding.

"Oyeee... dosti mein no sorry no thank you aur waise bhi, A friend in need is a friend in..." Before she could complete I added "deed" making both of us chuckle together.

Oh god... For the first time today I am feeling bad for cursing Kirti this much...

She is not a bitch, she is an angle in disguise...

A true angle who somehow happened to be my bestie and I am so thankful of god for that...

"Now go babe, Aksh must be waiting for you" Kirti said playfully and literally pushed me out of her room.

"And yea dont attack my brother like he is your prey" and added later with a smirk on that pretty face of hers while closing the room door leaving me standing there all dumbfounded.

Huuhh... What did she said... Dont attack my brother like he is your pr...

Ohhoo... Fuck...

Did she really mean that...

You... Kirti... I am not gonna leave you...

And you know what guys... I am taking my words back...

She is no angle in disguise... She was, is and will always remain a bitch...

BITCH... That too in capital letters...

-------------------------------------------------------

Knock... knock...

I knocked twice on my ...oh sorry... I mean on mine and Aksh's bedroom door and entered inside hesitantly after hearing a faint come in.

Well, after uttering a few more colourful words in Kriti's honour, I decided to move back to ...my den...my favourite place...my room...

But as soon as I reached there, I saw the door of my room closed, confused I extended my hand to reach the knob of the door...

Yeaa... I know... now you all must be thinking that... I entered the room without knocking and again ended up embarrassing myself infront of Aksh...

But guess what... Aap log mujhe jitna pagal samjhte ho na utni pagal main hu nahi...

Yup... I surely reached out my hand to open the door...but suddenly it striked my mind that now that room is not only mine someone else has also come to share it with me...

So, rather then entering just like that I decided to knock first...

"Suhana" Aksh's sudden voice startled me and I looked up only to found his intense gaze on me.

I shifted a bit on my place feeling intimidated under his deep gaze.

"Ji Aksh" finally after alot of efforts words find their way out of my mouth.

Uuuuffffff... Aksh bhi soch rahe hoge kaisi pagal ladki se shaddi hui hai unki...hamesha apni alag hi duniya mein rehati hai...

"Suhana, I asked can you please pick up that shirt for me, the one near your slippers" Aksh said again pointing his index finger towards my slippers.

I nodded in return and bend down to pick up the shirt only to feel a sharp sting in my back.

"Ouch" I winced in pain and unconsciously my right hand went back to soothe that unbearable pain.

"Suhana" Aksh whisper-yelled and quickly moved in my direction leaving behind whatever he was doing.

And then without wasting a single second, he gently lifted me up in his arms in bridal style and carried me towards the bed.

For few minutes we both sat their silently, me being busy massaging my aching muscles and Aksh was lost in his own world of thoughts.

But the next words that he uttered shocked the fucking shit out of me...

"Lay down on your stomach Suhana, and uplift your kurti from back" Aksh said more like ordered and moved away.

What the hell did he just said?...

Lay down on your stomach...

And...

Uplift your kur...

Ohhoo god...

Dont tell he wants to have sex right now...

No Suhana... you dumbass... He is Aksh yaar... He wont even touch you without your permission let alone having sex...

Yeaa... He wont d...

Before my mind could defend Aksh more, his commanding voice again boomed in the room and I freezed at my spot.

"Do as I said Suhana, fast" he again said in his authoritative making me doubt my earlier thoughts.

Bhaag jau kya?...

Haan...bhaag hi jati hu...

But on a rational side... Bhaag kar jayugi bhi kaha?...

Aur kab tak bhaagugi?...

Aaj nahi toh kal Suhana you have to face this situation...

And at the end of the day Aksh is your husband Suhana... You cant run away from him... So do whatever he say whether willing or not...

So without thinking much I do as Aksh said and shut my eyes close in anticipation of his next step.

But what I felt next made me roll back my eyes in pleasure and involuntary a soft moan escaped from my lips...

"Thank you Suhana for telling me that I am doing good" He said chuckling and continued massaging my back muscles with some ointment which I guess was the one which mummy gave me earlier.

Was he a masseur before or working as one in his regiment?...

Because the way his long manly fingers were doing their magic on my back makes me feel like heaven...

"Umm" I moaned again ...ofcourse absentmindedly...

"If you keep on moaning like that na baby... then I dont think I can stop myself at massage only" Aksh uttered in a mischevious tone while pulling my kurti back to its original place.

Once he was done, I sat back properly with the support of headboard and keenly watched his each and every step.

How he stood up...

How he moved towards the nightstand...

And placed the ointment back to its original spot after fastening the cap...

At that very moment I felt really very ashamed of myself for thinking wrong about him.

"Sorry, I was wrong thinking like that about you" before I could even realise words unconsciously skipped from my mouth and reached to Aksh's ears.

Uffff... You moron...

Baba sahi bolte the... maa ne shayad mujhe chup baithna hi nahi sikhaya hai...

Tabhi toh hamesha galat time par mere muh se galat baat hi nikalti hai...

"I know you must have thought that I was going to force you and blah blah..." He said while sitting across me with somewhat disappointment in his eyes making me feel more guilty.

"No Aks..." Before I could continue he shushed me keeping his finger on my lips and said something which deeply touched my heart.

"I dont like beating around the bush Suhana, so just remember one thing, we both are equal in this marriage. If you dont like or want something you can freely tell me, I promise... I wont force you for that ever" Aksh uttered each word with pure sincerity in his voice making my heart flattered more.

"Aur haan jaha tak baat rahi ...Uhh... We'll take one step a time" he added after a second in a teasing tone and at that moment I could literally feel the heat radianting from my cheeks.

Umm... That means... Am I blushing...

Aksh caressed my left cheek bone with his thumb ...or you can say the blush over my cheek... and started leaning towards me.

I also copied his action and...

Leaned forward...

He leaned a little more...

Our lips were just an inch apart...

His minty breath was fanning my lips...

"I think its time for step one" Aksh mumbled over my lips...

And...

•~•~•~•

To know more...Stay Tuned...😊

Happy Reading...🙂

Thank You...🤗

Do Vote...😁

And Please Follow...🥰

See you all soon...till then...BYE.🙋

WORDS COUNT:- 2698

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.3M 110K 63
"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief. "Answer me you useless" he yelled again...
616K 30.4K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...
309K 19.6K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
12.6K 956 27
Please sab story jrur padna meri first story hai so keep supporting and give me your advice i will definitely work on it...❤️🙋✨😊🙏