On The Gold One(girlxgirl) (l...

By zeethemonkee

Cleandra York, an eighteen year old girl who is pretty ecstatic to enjoy her short summer vacation by not go... More

Warning
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
Character IMAGINES

28

108 6 24
By zeethemonkee

.

Tears were streaming down my face as I left Dewn back there. Didn't I just got her back? Why was this happening again? It was as if my heart had ripped open in half. I kept running, dashing to go back to the party.

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm while I was fleeing. Izzy. She gave me a look of concern at seeing my state.
"What's wrong?" she asked.

I leaned to her neck and hid my face there. Her arms around me tightened.
"Oh, god. Clea, we should head you back home."

There were no words coming out of my mouth, so I just responded by nodding.

"Iz, please don't tell Chase."

Her hand kept soothing my back, "I won't tell anyone whatever is that, Clea." she broke the hug, "Wait here, I'll go back inside to tell Chase that I'll drive you home, I'll go and borrow his car."

I forced a smile, "Thank you, Iz. You're a lifesaver."

She turned her back and disappeared inside, when she came back after five minutes, the  key dangling in her hand.

She gave me a toothy grin then scrunched her nose afterwards, "Chase wanted to take you home so bad but I refused and told him that it's your choice." Izzy winked.

We were nearing my house when Izzy started to open her mouth for the first time, because we were quiet the whole ride.
My eyes were dry now but my heart said otherwise.

"This is about her, I just know it." she started.

I shifted from my seat and shook my head. Izzy just smirked, "No one can give you that kind of impact and I know who can,"

My eyes started to shut, "Y-yes."

Izzy stole a quick glance at me, "I'm not even gonna ask but you need to also understand that she's with someone already."

My fists clenched, fuck. I wanted to bang my fist against the window. "We are nothing Izzy. Nothing." I said.

"Good, because I don't want you to get hurt so bad." she said nonchalantly.

But nothing could ever hurt more than this and I was slowly learning why...

The next morning came and my thoughts from previous happenings were washed away with hopes of another day. I didn't even get the chance to stretch my arms and legs when my phone beeped. My eyes squinted at the morning light coming from the window. I took my phone from the bedside table and checked the time first then the message. God, I was a bit drunk from last night but it's six in the morning. There were two messages, one was with Chase and the next was Reeds.

Chase:

Goodmorning :)

I replied.

Reeds:

Good morning Clay-Clay. Arriane and I cooked and baked goodies, you should come over here for breakfast. Now.

Another message from her again.

My parents and  relatives aren't home, don't worry. If you haven't had taken your shower yet, you can shower here too. You don't even have to bring your extra clothes. Dewn can lend you clothes for the meantime.

My eyes widened, why was this making me feel embarrassed? God. But that's free food, so who was I to decline? I hurried to the bathroom and took a quick shower, also did other stuff.

Mom caught me racing to go down the stairs, she was drinking coffee at the living room. I beamed at her. 

"Are you okay? Where you going?" she asked.

"At the Goldens."

She placed her mug down the table, her brows knotting together. "Take your breakfast first, sweetie."

I shook my head, "No. They're inviting me for breakfast."

My Mom nodded in understanding, "Oh,"

"Yeah," I tiptoed to my Mom and kissed her on the cheek. I turned to the door, "See ya!"

When I was out the door, I did a moment of rethinking... Oh fuck! I didn't have a car of my own of course. So I was going to walk there by myself. I facepalmed and started running so I wouldn't have to be late. Right. What a nice morning already!

The Goldens wasn't that far but walking really tires me out. I wasn't even a fan of working out for christ's sake.

By the time my feet found the gates of the Goldens, I was panting harshly. There was sweat falling down my face, I wiped it with a back of my hand and fixed every blemish  I could pinpoint. I even practiced my smile before two of their guards noticed me and then led me inside to the front door.

The face that greeted me first was the last, last person I wanted to see this morning. Ugh.

"Good Morning, Clea." Dewn greeted like she just didn't tell me last night to stop distracting her. She was wearing a pink bathrobe, an impassive look she was sporting.

I ignored and walked past her to hug Fala and Arriane instead. Reeds stood grinning at me. "Let's go to the kitchen for breakfast,"

I followed the three of them while being aware that Dewn was just trailing behind me. Suddenly I felt a finger came in contact just near my collarbone, I flinched and looked back to glare at her.

Her brows puckered.

Soon as we set foot to their dining area, my mouth became watery at the sight. There was so much food, Reeds pulled out a seat and sat, Arriane and Fala followed. I did too. Strangely, Dewn just stood their in her bathrobe, crossing her arms over her chest. Her forehead was still creasing, I tried my best to just ignore her.

"Clea, you are free to consume all of this," Reeds invited, she started eating, "Arriane is really good at cooking so we did our best."

Arriane blushed, "I did took HRM but had to shift to business related course because my Dad thought it was a joke."

I nodded and started stuffing my plate. I tasted the first batch of food and the sweet taste melted on my tongue. My eyes widened, "Arriane! This is so nice."

They all chuckled. "Nonsense, this ingredients is too easy to follow." Dewn butted in. I turned to her direction and she was still standing there while reading something on a piece of paper.

I rolled my eyes, "It's not that easy, you have to have talent first."

She stopped reading the paper and turned to our direction. "I'm almost good at everything."

"And what does this even have anything to do about you?" there was a faint hint of annoyance in my voice.

Dewn walked to the sink and leaned against the cupboard. "Why are you so easily amazed when it comes to them?"

Tss... Say what? My grip on the spoon and fork tightened. "Because they amaze me and they're so nice unlike some mean people?"

"Who are these mean people?" she pointed to herself, "I'm not mean."

I laughed dryly, "Nice joke."

"Okay, stop it. You two are being incredulously childish." Reeds reminded and it was just then that I realized how I got carried away, my brain suddenly forgot to remember that the girls were here.

My face flushed, "Sorry." I started munching quietly.

"Summer, go take a seat and eat." Reeds commanded and her sister followed.

Something just didn't sit quiet right here, a lightbulb flickered in my brain, "Where's Etha?"

Just as they were about to give an explanation, Etha came barging through the door. Her hand was to her head, massaging it softly. Strands of her hair were stuck everywhere and just like the four of them, she was wearing a bathrobe. Etha pulled a seat and sank down next to Dewn.

Fala chuckled, "What on earth happened to you?"

Etha shoved a sausage onto her mouth, when she was done, she answered,
"Shut up, I was talking to the guy who took a video me grinding on an organ,"

Arriane held a laugh, "The piano?"

"Yes, I have to pay him two hundred dollars to erase the video."

Oh, poor Etha. "So you got blackmailed?" Dewn asked.

"No shit sherlock. Grandma's gonna kill me." she answered.

After breakfast, we went upstairs and sat lazily on the couch. It was surreal how the party was heavy last night and now everything was back to its normal state. I bet they had hundreds of maids who gathered together to clean up the mess. Dewn sat not too far from me, I caught her staring but didn't try to look back because I was still trying to ignore her. Psh.

We talked about a lot of stuff and while Fala was in the middle of talking about life in general. Chase and a Chase look a like came in. That was probably his cousin but they looked so alike, it was mindblowing.

"Hey, guys!" Chase greeted, his eyes landed on me. "Hello, Clea!" I noticed that Chase's hands were on his back probably hiding something there.

"And Hi, I'm Lionel Golden," the Chase looked alike said and he took my hand after that then planted a kiss there. My jaw dropped, "I've heard a lot of things about you, Clea."

"Eww Lionel, you look stupid, stop." Dewn scowled. It was first time I've ever heard her use the word 'eww.'

Chase squatted a limb, when he was in front of me, he then took out a bouquet of flowers from his back, "For you my beautiful lady,"

The girls ooohed. I took it and said, "Thanks, you didn't have to."

"Not a big deal, really," he reasoned, "Really had to wake up early to buy you one of those." Lioned added.

I beamed at Chase, then decided to stand to give him a hug but then just as I was about to wrap my arms around him, an arm got in between us, stopping us in midair.

Chase harrumphed while it earned a scowl from me. Dewn's face flushed, "You can hug her in your dreams but not right now."

Dewn removed my arm from him, instead she grabbed my hand and intertwined it with mine. "I want to talk to Clea, it's really important."

Something in my stomach lurched or was it butterflies? Whatever!

I could hear Chase protesting and the girls laughing but soon Dewn was carrying me to another floor and stopped on a familiar door, her hand still in mine. This was her room, I thought. I had been here too many times as a child.

We entered just as she closed the door behind. It was spacious, full of books and paintings on the other side because she still loved it, she always did. Dewn walked to go near the window and stopped while I just remained still next to the door.

"Come here, Cleandra," she beckoned a finger and every hair on my body stood. It was a shocking thing to hear her say my full name.

There was a frown on my face as I stepped closer to her but then tried my best to keep my scowl because I was still hurt from what had happened last night.

Dewn, suprsingly had a smile on her face, then a laughter escaped her lips, my frown worsen. "What!?" I asked.

"You think you look superior and unwavering while looking mad?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" while still keeping a scowl to my face.

"My baby," she started, "You don't look scary okay? In fact, you look so cute when you do that."

More laughter followed, I stomped a foot, "This is not a time to flirt!"

I noticed how her pupils dilated when I said that, what did it mean?

"Who said I was flirting?"

I tore my gaze away, "Then don't,"

Her brows met, she smiled and bit her lowed lip, "Wait, do you like it when I flirt with you?"

I swear I felt my cheeks heat up, god. This was becoming embarrassing. "No, don't suit yourself."

She roared in laughter and it was the most beautiful thing ever but I wasn't going to tell her that. I whirled and walked to her bed and sat down. I guessed she did the same thing because next thing I knew, her breathing was loud next to me.

I stayed still, "What are we suppose to be talking about Dewn? I'm leaving."

"And what? Let Chase be all over you again? Psh, no way." she retorted.

Wow. How come she could say that when she was with Daniel all the time!?

I groaned.

"So hot." she whispered.

"Stop!"

She chuckled.

"Seriously, Dewn."

It was mindblowing how unpredictable she was all the time.

"Sorry," she blurted out. "for what I've said last night,"

"Mean," I supplied.

"That's why I'm saying sorry, right?" she sighed, "Yes, I want our relationship to work out," she was referring to her and Daniel.

I rolled my eyes, there was a pinch at my heart. I hated her!

Dewn continued, "But then when I was alone in my room last night, I realized that I wasn't thinking about anyone else but you."

"Okay," I clamped both my ears with my hands, I didn't want to hear this again because I was a great sucker for her words. But then she removed my hands away from my ears.

"Clea, listen." she inhaled and then exhaled, "I miss you all the time and ignoring you won't make me feel anything less towards you. The more I try to save you from me the more I get sad and go crazy for-"

"Save me away!?" I turned to look at her.

Her eyes were closed, "Yes, I'm unhealthy for you."

"I hate you, Dewn." this was tearing me apart.

She shook her head, "No, you don't. You want me."

I was about to say something but then her eyes snapped open and she stared down at my lips.

"I want to k-"

"No, you don't." I cut her off, my voice cracking.

She bit  her lip as my heart hammered against my chest. "Friends aren't supposed to feel this way towards one another." I said matter-of-factly.

She snorted. "Well, I want to suck the hell out of you and let Chase know that I am the one you want."

Something in me felt hot and dizzy. Yet I liked it very much.

She scooted closer, I backed away. Fuck. Something down there was definitely throbbing...

"At first, I had this feeling of wanting to hold your hand and kiss your forehead and tell you things," she squinted, "But then It grew stronger and now It's spewing with all these weird thoughts coming out of me."

"Dewn, You're my bestfriend." my voice was now trembling like crazy.

"I'm not going to let you see me in that way from now on. Mark my words, Cleandra."

My heart was rapidly beating and I wanted to lung at her but then just as I was about to do that, the door burst open and Chase's face popped in.

"Are you guys done talking? I'm taking Clea for a date." he said, beaming at the two of us.

A/N:  I am here again. Surprise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 312 11
(Sarah x reader) Y/n is a teenage girl who escapes from home and moves to the next city. Soon she finds a woman, Sarah, who offers to help the young...
184K 6.3K 43
Love, passion, desire. A teenage girl, Iris Ignis who struggles to fall in love finally does...but with a girl. A coming of age story about a young g...
2.9M 65.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
58K 3.1K 40
When eighteen years old Elis moves to spend the summer back in her hometown to face long hidden woes, she meets a sixteen years old girl called Gray...