20

Funfact: Because why not- but this story was inspired by a song called Levitation by Beach House. Also, Samantha wasn't supposed to stay but she did anyway, what a queen. Mehehe... Enjoy!

It was four in the morning, me without make up, me without my problems. The bed beside me was Izzy-empty instead it was replaced by another girl named Samantha. She was sitting, resting her head on the headboard, a mug of coffee in hand, the other had a remote control in, scanning the low volumed television.

My eyes were groggy, I just woke up and the first words I managed to rasped were, "Why are you here?"

She stirred, eyes still focused on the now noisy television, "I'm here to disturb your morning routine, get used to me pretty lady because I'll be sticking with you forever."

"Where's Izzy?"

A familiar voice coming from inside the bathroom boomed, "I'm here. Gonna take a shower now."

"You know, I was ten when I knew... I think it was because everyone in my circle were pressuring me," Samantha said.

"W-what do you mean?"

"That I like girls..." her eyes immediately landed on mine.

Did she mean she was a lesbian or was there something else she wanted to prove? Because I didn't really care. I mean yeah, you're a lesbian but so what? We all do fall in love, what matters most is that we shouldn't fall for the wrong people or wrong reasons.

I got up to my feet, Samantha's eyes left my direction only when I was in the front of the bathroom door, waiting for Izzy to get out.

Izzy was grinning from ear to ear as she emerged out of the shower. My brows knotting in confusion, "Something wrong?"

She folded her arms and smirked, drips of water sprinted as she shook her head. "You should've told me, y'know? I would've never noticed it."

I stared at her incredulously, "What do you mean?"

This time she was wiggling her brows, "Ehem, you know what I mean Clay clay..."

I shoved her out from blocking the door and immediately smashed it close, Mornings were supposed to be a moment's clarity and my bestfriend was being annoying.

The three of us went down for breakfast after that, we were supposed to have coffee but Samantha wanted to have full control so we had a full pack of breakfast. There were lobsters, oysters and my favorite which was grilled fish. There were still a whole lot but I couldn't name them.

It was still five in the morning so the place were empty except for us. The girls were still asleep. Even the boys had a hangover last night, I wanted to text Chase good morning but I didn't wanna disturb his sleep.

Samantha believe it or not had a body of an instagram model but had the appetite of a beast. We watched in silence as she stabbed every food that she could target.

"Bon appetit, babies!" she said with her mouth full.

I diverted my gaze to the food and was about to fork it when my bestfriend squaled like a puppy just beside me.

"Oh my goooood, she's here!" Izzy choked.

My gaze turned upwards as my stomach did this somersault, Dewn was walking to our direction. She was dressed in an oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts. It was hard to define if she had just woken up or not because she had her shades on. Before I could even calm myself, Dewn already pulled a seat right across from me.