Personal Body Guard - (Shawn...

By basicallyvogue

"Cut the shit babe, your parents hired me as your personal body guard so fuck up with the attitude..." ~ When... More

characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
EPILOGUE
THE END
SHAWN MENDES CONCERT
New Story

34

6.8K 178 68
By basicallyvogue

"I wanna wake up
where your love is
'Cause your love is
always waking mine"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

The party ended half an hour ago and the cleaners my mom had paid for were now cleaning our apartment.

"I'm really glad you liked it honey... that Shawn boy is a keeper" she said kissing my cheek.

"Mom! He's my bodyguard" I whined.

"Okay okay!" She said holding her hands up in surrender.

"I best be going I have a flight to catch in an hour. But I'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday" she said hugging me one last time before she left.

"Ready to go?" I heard Shawn say from behind me making me jump.

"Yep" I said. I said goodbye to the cleaners and thanked them as we made our way out of the apartment.

He pressed the elevator button the doors opening immediately. We took a step in, Shawn pressing the ground floor button.

I felt his hand grasp mine softly, his fingers lacing mine with his.

I blushed at the feeling of his hand against mine. It was so comforting to be able to hold his hand after wanting to for the whole night.

We made our way out to the car, our hands separating.

I hopped into the passenger seat waiting impatiently for Shawn to hurry up and get into the drivers seat. I bit my lip as he slowly shut his door.

I leaned over the console grabbing him by the collar of his shirt pressing my lips firmly to his.

He hummed into the kiss, his shoulders loosing tension as he melted into the kiss.

This kiss was unlike any other. My lips moved against his naturally like two puzzle pieces fitting together. My hand reaching up to his cheek, his hands pulling me over the car console and onto his lap.

I turned my head left my lips sinking into to his as his to mine.

He rested his hand on my neck softly his tongue slipping into my mouth. The only sound that could be heard was our lips meshing against one another's and our heavy breathing.

I pulled away from the kiss as he began to kiss down my neck. I reached my hand over, opening the glove box.

"What- What are you doing?" He breathed against my neck.

"Looking for protection" I breathed out.

He pulled away looking up at me as I stayed seated on his lap. I stopped rummaging through the glove box and kept my eyes on him.

"W-What? You don't want to?" I whispered feeling embarrassed and hurt.

His eyes widened immediately. "No No No. Of course I want to. But I don't want our first time to just be a fuck in the back of my car I want it to be special for you. For us" he said making me look down at our hands that he had laced together.

"Trust me-" he said pushing my hair behind my ear. "I would fuck you in that back seat right now if I could" he whispered making me bite down on my lip harshly.

I quickly hopped off his lap, buckling myself in, as did he, immediately starting the engine and speeding off down the street in the direction of our hotel.

He reached over grabbing my hand, rubbing his thumb back and forth over the back of my hand.

We sped through the streets of Los Angeles, the buildings beginning to get taller and taller until I could finally see our hotel down the road.

We quickly pulled into the parking lot, Shawn hopping out and opening my door for me.

I blushed taking his hand as we quickly hopped into the elevator. Shawn pulled me close to him, wrapping both of his arms around my waist as his chin rested on my shoulder, leaving small kisses on my neck. I giggled as he kissed my neck.

The elevator doors soon opened, Shawn walking with me down to the room. He unlocked the door letting me in first. The rose petals still laying on the bed.

I began to get more and more nervous. I haven't had sex in over a year. What if I wasn't as good as his other partners? What if he thought I wasn't as experienced? I needed to make this as good as possible.

"I'll be right back" I said grabbing my Victoria secret bag from today and leaning down to him to give himself a kiss.

"Be quick" he whispered playing with my lace tie up on my dress.

I nodded quickly making him smirk as I rushed into the bathroom.

I took my heels off and slid the dress down my legs, letting it drop onto the floor. I slipped off my old undergarments and replacing them with the red lace ones I'd bought today. I grabbed my silk robe that I usually wore after my showers.

I fluffed my hair up before opening the door to the bedroom. I walked out seeing Shawn on his phone sitting on his bed, his shoes already removed

The sound of the door shutting behind me was enough sound to make his head shoot up and eyes slowly run over my body.

He stood up dropping his phone onto the floor. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear before walking towards him until I was right in front of him.

I grasped his blazer, slowly sliding it off his shoulders, not breaking eye contact the whole time. He took in a breath as I fully let go of my grip on holding my robe together.

It revealed my body and red lingerie, immediately catching Shawn's attention.

I began to slowly unbutton his button up shirt. I bit my lip as I finally got the last button undone. I slipped the silk long sleeved shirt down his shoulders until it fell onto the floor.

"When did you get this?" He whispered removing my robe, letting it join his shirt on the floor.

"We went shopping today" I replied smiling up at him.

He smiled at me, taking a good look at my body.

"I like it" he said grabbing my hips.

"Good" I whispered as he pulled me closer.

In a split second, Shawn had me pressed against the comfortable bed, the feeling of the soft rose petals against the back of my thighs were soothing me.

I gasped as I saw his face above mine. His knee slid in between my legs spreading them and getting in between them.

His eyes never broke from mine, filled with so much lust, yet his touch was so slow, comforting and gentle.

I let out a sigh as he began to softly kiss up my neck, reaching down between the both of you to unzip his trousers.

Successfully unzipping them and sliding them down his legs, they landed on the floor beside the bed.

The sighs slowly turned into soft moans as he sucked on my skin, and I was sure he would leave a mark.

We didn't care that it was a piece of evidence against us. We only cared about the need for one another's touch.

I wasn't here anymore. Everything seemed so unrealistic and yet, so loving and safe. I wouldn't have thought sex could be like this.

His hands ran up my stomach, caressing it and my waist. I sat up as he helped me unhook my bra, sliding the straps off my shoulders and revealing my breasts.

I felt his hard on press against my thigh as he kissed around the valley of my breasts and up my chest. His lips found his way to mine and while his movements were gentle, the lust and want between us was burning.

His hands reached down to my lace panties, sliding them down my thighs as I kicked it off onto the ground leaving me bare. He slid his boxers off himself throwing them on the floor as well.

He spread my legs once again, it more cooler then it was before but his body heat warmed me up.

His lips found mine again as you kissed each other with want.

"When was the last time you had sex?" He whispered.

"About a year ago" I whispered back looking at him to see if it was a problem.

"Okay tell me if it hurts" he said as he slowly slid the tip in, pushing himself in slowly. I pressed my lips together making him look at you worried.

"Am I hurting y-" "Shut up", I interrupted him before letting out a moan.

"That's my girl" he whispered before sliding the rest of himself inside me. He was huge and filling me up to the brim.

He began to thrust slowly in and out, my legs wrapping around his waist as he continued to do so.

"Oh fuck... Shawn" I moaned out his name gripping onto his hair as he pressed his lips against yours. Our tongues soon battling each other's as his thrusts grew faster.

I ran my hands down his back, and I was sure there was definitely going to be nail marks in the morning.

He kissed down my neck, sucking on a new spot making me moan.

His thrust grew faster and faster until one last rough thrust sent me over the edge.

"Fuck Shawn!" I screamed as you both climaxed.

Our breaths were heavy as he kissed my forehead and slowly rolled off beside you.

"That was amazing" He said making me look over to him.

"Really?" I asked my eyes gleaming with happiness.

He nodded, pulling my naked body close to his.

"I never have felt something that good before" I whispered as I traced his chest.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking down at me confused.

"You said you had sex before?"

"I have. It just wasn't- good sex" I said frowning at the memory of it.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Maybe another time" I admitted not really wanting to go into detail of my previous relationship.

He nodded accepting my decision.

My eyes slowly fluttered shut, Shawn's voice was the last thing I heard.

"I'm really falling for you"

-

A/N: YALL I TRIPLE UPDATED AND IM SO GLAD I DID BECAUSE I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTERS IVE WRITTEN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 465 42
When Manuel Mendes wanted to spend rest of his life on an Island with his wife, he appointed his one and only son as CEO of Maple Cooperation. Shawn...
1.5M 31.7K 66
Book #1 in "The Tutor" trilogy. - "Helaina, you're failing physics." Mrs. Hernandez says to me. Suddenly, the whole world starts spinning. I grab ont...
1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!
137K 3.1K 55
[COMPLETED] 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 "you're driving me crazy shawn mendes." she says with a chuckle as he shrugs. he leans in...