Servant-(Sahyo)

By Orry47

{COMPLETED} Sana is a poor collage dropout who needs a job to pay for rent in the apartment she is staying at... More

....CHARACTERS....
....Take These Thoughts Away....
....I Guess I Did....
....I'll Start Now....
....More Of That Feeling....
....Confusing....
....She Might Be Right....
....Once Again....
....I Was Her What....
....You Want To Be Mine?....
....Meet My Friends....
....Dont Do That Again....
....I Need To Try....
....Enjoyed It....
....Maybe Again?....
....Ok You Can Go....
....Afraid....
....Follow Your Heart....
....For You....
....Smile More....
....Doing It Right....
....You Look Cute....
....My Everything....
....Princess....
....Move In....
....More Important To Me....
....I Love This Side Of Her....
....I'll Try To Help....
....He's A Monster....
....Forever....
....Other Women....
.....Get Her Back....
....You Belong With Her....
....Going Crazy....
....She Needs You....
....Dont Leave Me....
....Why....
....For Her....
....She Needs Me....
....That Easy....
....Back To Normal....
....Check On Her....
....Please Help Me....
....New Feelings....
....I Like Her Still....
....Happening...
....Forget The Drama....
....Jealous....
....Beach....
....Appointment....
....Stop...
....I Can't....
....Time....
....Drinking....
....Store....
....bar....
....Tingly....
....Live Once....
....Abusive....
.....Right Here....
....Stay With Me....
....I'll Go Just Promise Me....
....Take You Back....
....Acting Like A Child....
....Pathetic....
....Figure Something Out....
....I Know What To Do....
....Understand....
....Stop Please....
....Unlike Them....
....Plans Are Still On....
....Nervous....
....Feel Special....
....A Forever Promise....
....Can't Wait....
....Day Before....
....Wedding....
....Should We Continue This....
....Stupid Talk....
....Promise Me I'll Feel Special Forever....
Part title
....Sequel....

....I Couldn't Be Alone....

1.5K 67 11
By Orry47

JIHYO

"I love you"

The words just flew out of my mouth. I tightened my grip around Sana and put my head in the crook of her neck. What made me say that.

She rubbed my back. I looked up. She had a smile on her face.

"Jihyo...I love you too" I loved someone and they loved me. I felt the feeling of joy flow through my body. It was the first time in a while I felt like this.

SANA

I didn't think I'd hear those words today but It happened. Jihyo loves me and I love her.

Her shaking had stopped and the tears had dried up.

"I'll wait Jihyo, I'll wait until your ready to tell me about your past. Just know I'll always be here because I love you so much" I did love her, she was the first thing that came to mind and that last thing I'd think of at the end of the day.

"I promise I'll try to tell you...it's just hard"
———

"Jihyo! I'm hungry hurry up!" She was Taking an extra long shower tonight. I should have joined her but I wanted to give her time to reflect on everything that just happened.

A minute later she came out. "What do we have?"

I walked over and opened the pantry.
"Not there, think healthy Sana"

I rolled my eyes then sadly opened the freezer.
There was nothing but meat and chicken.

"Here how about this. I have a cooker for this in the basement house. We just need to get it"
She pulled out some marinated meat. It looked surprisingly good.

"I'll go get it!" I ran over and knocked on the door that was the entrance to Nayeons place.

No one answered. "Ahh.."

"I'll get it you stay here" "I want to see"

"Fine just be quite their probably sleeping." I nodded and followed her down the long flight of stairs.

"It's like we're entering a dungeon" "Shh..It should be in the pantry"

The place was pretty small. I looked over in the corner and saw a bed. There was one big lump under the covers. I heard light giggles.

I pulled Jihyo to the floor. "Wh—" I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Did you hear that?"    "No. It's probably just Sana and Jihyo up stairs."

"Oh I forgot about them." Jihyo started to move away.

"They finally fucking made up. Jihyo grew up for once in her life...finally understands what love can do to you"

"You think their in love?" 

"I don't know..probably not but it's weird how different Jihyos been right?"

"Yeah I've noticed that. I think their head over heels in love. It's cute. I hope they get married and have lots of children."

"In your dreams Nayeon.."

"Well then maybe we can do it..."

"I don't know" there was a sudden silence then a huge bang.

"Shit!" I stood up and ran over to Jihyo who had fallen on the floor with the cooker in hand.
"Are you ok Jihyo?!"

"Yes but I don't think the cooker is.." I looked down and it was in pieces all over the floor.

"What the hell are you two doing down here?!"
The light flashed on and a half naked Jeongyeon stared us down from above.

"Getting a cooker..."    "oh so you were not spying on us"

"Sana was. I just need to get my cooker"
She through me under the bus.

"Jihyo! Your mean. I'm going home for the night, I miss Momo and her pancakes anyways"

"Ok be back tomorrow though" was she serious? She would've never let me do that.

"Wait really?" She nodded and threw the cooker into the trash.
"Just be on time for work"

"Leave are house!" Nayeon pointed to the stairs.
———

I decided I was going to take that offer and visit Momo.

Mina drove me to the apartment.
"Are you my driver now?" She giggled then pulled into the driveway.

"No..I'm just going to see Chaeyoung so I thought I'd take you with me when you said you wanted a drive."

"Oh ok..so you two are dating now~" "Yes we are...the date went well. I'm happy" I bet they were so awkward together. "That's cute"

"Sana why are you here? Don't tell me.." Momo pulled me into the apartment looking worried.

"No no im still with Jihyo. I just missed you guys." She smiled then handed me a plate of food. "Wow why such a big meal?" I looked at the table and it looked like it was a whole holiday meal.

"Jihyo gave me some money for food. She said she'll do it every month for me."

"She did?! But I've been with her every second of every day!"

"She texted me" Jihyo didn't have to help Momo out. I pulled out my phone and dialed Jihyos number.

"What?" "Why did you give Momo your money with out my permission??"

"I felt bad she didn't have money for good food Sana. I thought I would just help her out"
I didn't want Momo to feel like she was given something with out her working for it. She always told me how she felt that she needed to earn things she wanted.

"We'll talk later about this ok Jihyo"

"Ok baby..I'm sorry" I felt bad for yelling a Jihyo. "I'm sorry Jihyo.." she already was off the line.

"I'm sorry for taking the money Sana..."

"No it's totally fine I just thought you liked to earn things."

"I didn't want to say no so I just took it. I still feel weird around her but I'll speak my mind next time." I nodded at her then flopped onto the couch into Dahyuns arms.

"How's life Dahyun" she sighed then squeezed me. "It's good..I'm tired."

"Dahyun you've been a really big help thank you again" Momo gave Dahyun a big smile.

"Why what have you been doing?" Mina took a seat next to Chaeyoung.

"The dance shop is being revamped! I'm so excited." Momo hopped up and down in happiness. "Wow who sponsored you?"

"Actually Jihyos company. The other day someone from her company came to me. Mina you said Jihyo had nothing to do with it right?"

"No someone in a meeting suggested that they should support low dancing workshops so I said I knew one."

"I'm so happy for you Momo" I was blow away at how all her work had finally made some progress. "Thanks!"

The door opened and Nayeon walked in with Jeongyeon. I was surprised to see them in my apartment. I never told them where I live or even about who I live with.

"Hey who are you?" Momo got close to them.

"My friends!" I sat up then walked to Nayeon.

"Jihyo told us you were here..she wanted to bring this but she was to tired on the medicine she had today to bring it." She took medicine?? Geez just another thing to add to the list of jihyos secrets.

"Thanks. You two should stay, meet my friends." Jeongyeon raised a brow and smiled at me. "Sure"

Everyone was sitting up on the couch with curios looks on there faces. Jihyo gave me the meat she was going make earlier. It had a note on it.

—— sorry I gave Momo money 🙁 I hope this will make up for it...love you

The note made me stupidly smile.

"Hi..My name is Im Nayeon" Nayeon bowed then took a seat on the couch.

"Yoo Jeongyeon.." she sat down but right on Nayeons lap. Nayeon held her close.

"I didn't know you were a part of Sanas friend group" Jeongyeon pointed at Mina.

"Well...I've been for a little bit now" Mina looked around. "Wait! I know!"

"Your dating her! From the dancing thing you joined"

Nayeon pointed at Chaeyoung who went red in the face. "Nayeon!" Mina hid her face.

"I like your style" Dahyun jumped up then went to Jeongyeon.

"Wh—-" she suddenly hugged Jeongyeon.
"Your cute" dahyun laughed at Jeongyeon who rolled her eyes.

"I'm not cute.." Nayeon laughed then pushed Jeongyeon off of her so she could hug Dahyun back.

"How's Jihyo Nayeon?"  I've never see her take medication. "Fine She was half asleep when she told us." Maybe she was shaking and crying again.

"Are you sure she was ok?" They both nodded and gave me a weird look.

"Why are you so worried?"

"Just because..what I can't be worried about my princess.." Momo started to laugh.

"Of course you can...your Princess?" embarrassment raced through my body.
I wanted to make a nickname for Jihyo and all I could think of was princess. It didn't fit her but I wanted to see if she'd like it.

"Don't make fun of me!" I hid my face with my hands "We're not..it's cute Sana"

I was still worried about jihyo. My princess.
———

JIHYO

My thoughts took over once she left. Everything crumbed in my mind. I shouldn't be allowed alone.
Why do I get like this. Now I suddenly can take care of myself with out Sana here?

My life felt harder when I was alone. I took a pill to ease my thoughts. I wanted to make Sana happy but I made her upset with that stupid Momo stuff.

I pill eventually kicked in making me tired. I couldn't feel them but tears came out. The wetness was a familiar feeling that put me to sleep most nights of my childhood.

My feet stumbled onto the ground and I walked out the door. My phone went on to Sanas contact and called it. I was getting bad thoughts. I couldn't be alone. I couldn't be with out my Baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6K 49
This story is about six college student; Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung, and Myoui Mina. Six of them struggles...
45.3K 1.2K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

210K 6.1K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
260K 17.8K 61
*COMPLETED* A story in which Nayeon is the daughter of a billionare CEO. She wants to become the next CEO of her father's company but that isn't goin...