Deceiver //PJM FF

By LizSorora

A young man who's life sends him to walk through roads that stain his gentle soul, finds himself before a job... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Author Time

Chapter 20

3.5K 269 101
By LizSorora

You were sitting at the bar, observing people and mostly observing him. Jimin was now behind the counter, helping out the barman as if this was another normal work night for him. He smiled at everyone and he was extremely good with doing tricks with the bottles that mesmerized the costumers and you.

You were fascinated about the fact of how natural he looked in this environment and how he radiated of energy. Not like he hadn't done his butler job well till now, it was just that he seemed to be enjoying what he was doing while being behind that bar.

Many girls stayed at the bar just for him and while they were dancing they kept looking at him and he definitely had noticed their intentions however he pretending like he had seen nothing, and kept working, time to time throwing his eyes your way to check how you were. You would smile every time, not wanting to ruin his fun because you actually weren't feeling comfortable there.

You had come because you were curious to know how it is and yes the people all around seemed to be having a blast but it turns out that this was not your kind of entertainment and of course that wasn't his fault. You just stayed there and observed, doing what you mostly do when in a place you feel not fit in. Staying quiet, with a drink on your hand and a gaze that observed everything but cared about non that you were seeing.

A hand that brushed against yours suddenly, drew you out of your trail of thought and you snapped your head to the side, only to see a guy that was ordering his drinks and might have accidentally touched you. Or so you thought till he turned and looked at you, then leaned a bit closer for you to hear him.

"Hey beautiful. Why are you staying alone?"He asked you and your face lost any expression as you didn't hesitate to reply.

" I am terribly sorry Sr but that's non of your concern. Please continue with your night. "Your polite words made the stranger give you a confused face and Jimin smiled, imagining that your response might have screamed politeness and high class lady thing that would make a big contrast with your current outfit and somehow that was so funny to him.

"Oh. Em.. Okay.. Does that mean you don't want to have a dance with me?" The guy spoke again as he was perplexed about your response and Jimin decided to interfere.

"Sorry buddy. I hope you have better luck next time." He patted the strangers back as he shouted for him to hear and the guy looked at his eyes taking the message as Jimin held his gaze firmly, implying the opposite of the smile that was hanging on his lips.

You watched the stranger get away perplexed of the situation then you looked at Jimim whom left the bottles he was holding and tapped the barman's shoulder, telling him something before coming to you and taking your hand.

You followed him up so stair and into an office that once he closed the door, you were met with a quiet atmosphere, making you aware that this room was sound proof.

"Have a seat. This is the boss' office so we can have quietness here. Want a drink?" He offered as he had walked toward the mini bar, pouring a glass already.

"I drunk around two already. I think I am good." You declined as you took a seat on the couch, watching towards the big window that enabled you to see the dance floor below.

"You aren't having fun here, are you?" You looked at him, hesitant to tell him the truth because you understood well that he had invited you only to get you to have some fun yet here you were, being a high class lady that turned out to not find this place entertaining. You just didn't want to sound like a snob so you decided to say nothing.

"It's okay, i had predicted that. Shall we go to plan B?" He smiled before gulping down the glass he poured and letting it on the table, then approaching you and taking your hand, only to take you out of there and back to the motorcycle, ridding into the night, once again to a direction you weren't aware of.

It took him fifteen minutes till he stopped on a heel and he smiled at you before he grabbed you in his arms and lifted you up, your eyes widening at his unexpected action and boldness.

He put you down on your feet soon after you reached near the age of the heel, and you were still speechless just staring at him yet he behaved as if his actions were no big deal.

"Look. It's beautiful isn't it?" He drew your attention to the view that his eyes were looking at and you slowly teared your eyes away from him to look ahead, the sight erasing from your mind any scolding thoughts you were thinking to unleash towards him for touching you like that.

The city was laying right before your eyes full of lights. Its noise now distant and somehow that made it perfect. The light wind that was in the atmosphere and which swayed your now blue hair lightly, was so relaxing that you fall in silence, enjoying the moment.

"Yes, this is just great." You murmured under your breath as this was truly a moment you were enjoying. You felt light as a feather at the moment, as if your worries flied away with the wind towards the city where they were coming from.

Jimin stayed quiet and just looked at you, noticing how your eyes were sparkling and somehow he could help but feel satisfaction for the fact that he was the one that brought that light to get reborn in your eyes. You looked happy, as if that depressed veil behind your eyes had disappeared for those split moments. As if the clouds in your soul had made way for a little light to enter.

"Say.." You spoke up, getting his eyes to look ahead quickly so you wouldn't notice that he was staring at you.

".. Why do you do this? Why are you trying so much to make me feel better?" You questioned him, something that has been on your mind for a while now yet you were unsure of the answer. Your thought of him doing all this just because of the fact that you were his friend's wife somehow not sounding as a good enough of a reason. Or maybe you really wanted it to be something more than that.

"Isn't a butler supposed to take good care of their master? I just like doing my job well and i also like being around happy atmospheres." He replied casually however his reply didn't satisfy you even though it did sounded believable.

Jimin totally looked like someone whom would like being in light and joyful atmospheres, he was kind and that was obvious. Even tonight you could see it well enough in the way he interacted with people and they way everyone he knew seemed to love him around them. He was a person that brought happiness wherever he went or that might be just you, because somehow you found yourself smiling whenever he was around.

"You don't have to do that. It's not in your job description to take care of my moods. I am thankful for your tries though but I want you to know you have no obligation on that." You left those words escape your mouth as your eyes were looking down at the city, now having lost that sparkle as your hope of him doing it because he was trying to befriend you, vanished.

You had thought that he would have been a great friend if only you could have been able to achieve that status but it turns out that it can't happen because at the end of the day he is TaeYong's friend and as such he was better off not being yours. In addiction to that you may be better off without him too because you couldn't be sure if he was to be trusted. If he is his friend then nothing could assure you that he wouldn't report anything that might have fallen to his notice about you to him.

As that thought passed your mind, somehow you panicked, thinking of Jimin as a possible spy that he had left to tail behind you in an attempt to have more knowledge of your whereabouts. If such an assumption was to be true though, you didn't have much to fear, it's not that you had done anything wrong with exception these outings with him that fortunately TaeYong wouldn't be able to use against you even if he wanted to because they would harm his reputation too.

"I lied." Jimin's voice reached your ears bringing your attention back at him together with your eyes that landed on his face.

"That's not the reason. Do you want me to tell you exactly what I am thinking right now Y/N? About you? At this very instant?" His eyes were pinned at your eyes, the intensity making you hesitant to answer positively but you did wanted to know so you nodded your head, unable to break the eye contact.

Jimin's face leaned closer to yours before he left his words out in a low soft tone that together with his words, gave you a fluttering sensation. "Temptation. You look like a beautiful temptation."

His eyes dropped to your lips and you instantly panicked. Not at the thought of him kissing you but at the absurdity of yourself that actually wanted that to happen. At that very moment, you really wanted to feel the texture of his full rosy lips that were calling you in like a siren song.

You might have even gave in if he was to have taken the initiative and touch your lips with his, but something like that didn't happen. He just smiled at you as he replaced the distance, your eyes returning to his, as your heart beat was thumbing loudly against your chest.

"Blue suits you. You look like the sea." He left that compliment before turning around and heading towards the motorcycle and you stared at his back for a while, finding that compliment the best compliment anyone had gave you for a simple reason that he wouldn't understand.

He was a merman that he had called you his sea and that was funny enough to make you laugh before approaching him and getting on the motorcycle.

However you were unaware of the real meaning in which he had said it. A meaning that had created that smirk on his lips as he turned the engine on.

A sea i would love to swim in.

---To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 416 16
Tricked into making the move to Korea for your career, and trapped in a contract with a less-than reputable company, you are trying to get through th...
206 102 52
"The captivating tale of an idol and a fan unfolds, revealing a bond that transcends fame. As they navigate life's twists and turns together, they di...
2.1K 588 8
Y/n possesses the unique ability to hear lies, a gift she often considers more of a curse. This mysterious talent has been with her since birth, leav...
3M 125K 106
The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four years living a life of luxury, free fro...