Toxic Love β˜… Blacktan

Per -pjmochi

πŸ•ΈοΈπŸ₯€πŸŽ² ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš‚π™°πš…π™Έπ™Ύπšπš‚ π™°πšπ™΄π™½'πšƒ π™°π™»πš†π™°πšˆπš‚ πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙢𝙾𝙾𝙳 π™Άπš„πšˆπš‚ π“πŽπ—πˆπ‚ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½... MΓ©s

☠︎Intro☠︎
☠︎Characters ☠︎
☠︎001☠︎
☠︎002☠︎
☠︎003☠︎
☠︎004☠︎
☠︎005☠︎
☠︎006☠︎
☠︎007☠︎
☠︎008☠︎
☠︎009☠︎
☠︎010☠︎
☠︎011☠︎
☠︎012☠︎
☠︎013☠︎
☠︎014☠︎
☠︎015☠︎
☠︎016☠︎
☠︎017☠︎
☠︎018☠︎
☠︎019☠︎
☠︎020☠︎
☠︎021☠︎
☠︎022☠︎
☠︎024☠︎
☠︎025☠︎
☠︎026☠︎
☠︎027☠︎
☠︎028☠︎
☠︎029☠︎
☠︎030☠︎
☠︎031☠︎
☠︎032☠︎
☠︎033☠︎
☠︎034☠︎
☠︎035☠︎
☠︎036☠︎
☠︎037☠︎
☠︎ITS OUT☠︎
☠︎038☠︎
☠︎039☠︎
Wtf
☠︎040☠︎
☠︎041☠︎
☠︎042☠︎
π€πœπ­ 𝐓𝐰𝐨
☠︎043☠︎
☠︎044☠︎
☠︎045☠︎
☠︎046☠︎
☠︎047☠︎
☠︎048☠︎
☠︎049☠︎
☠︎050☠︎
☠︎051☠︎
☠︎052☠︎
☠︎053☠︎
☠︎054☠︎
☠︎055☠︎
☠︎056☠︎
☠︎057☠︎
☠︎058☠︎
☠︎059☠︎
IMPORTANT

☠︎023☠︎

13.3K 528 343
Per -pjmochi

Bonding

Jisoo was looking through Jin's phone since she's not allowed to have a phone for safety precautions. To which she finds ridiculous but she rather keep her mouth shut. Jisoo decided to just make bulgogi since its pretty simple and she knows how to make it by heart.

Jin walked down the stairs and saw his phone on the counter 'that's where my phone went' he was baffled since he was so easily robbed. He just pushed the thoughts away and went to gather the ingredients.

"So what are we making?" Jin asked Jisoo who is just casually grabbing all the food out of the fridge.

"Is bulgogi fine with you?" She replied still grabbing food.

"Yeah I'll heat up the stove." Jin replied walking to the stove.

Jisoo placed all the ingredients on the island and started to cut the vegetables. Jin grabbed a knife and helped cut as well but Jisoo suddenly stopped.

"Do you even know how to cook?" She asked not really trying to sound rude but she always thought the maids cooked.

Jin's face contorted into many offended faces, "Of course I do, how do you think we survived this long." He scoffed out.

Jisoo just raised a brow, "Really I thought you had like a personal chef."

Jin pursed his lips, "Sorry to disappoint but I don't eat other people's foods without knowing how they make it. Any way I can probably cook better than you ever could." He sassed out.

Jisoo glared at him, "Please you're just bluffing." She accused.

Jin laughed, "Alright then let's see who can cook better and the judges will be the others hmm?" He challenged her.

Jisoo being the stubborn girl she is didn't back down, "You're on." She accepted not really knowing what she was in for. "But what's the catch?"

Jin thought for a while, "Loser has to be the winner's slave for a week."

Jisoo accepted, "Deal but you should start cleaning because I'm gonna win." She teased and went straight to cooking.

A few minutes in and neither Jin nor Jisoo had any plans of slowing down.

"Is it hard?" Jisoo broke the concentrated silence.

"Is what hard?" Jin asked seasoning the beef.

"Balancing your mafia duties and taking care of everyone." Jisoo turned to him, "Is it hard."

Jin stopped moving his arm and furrowed his brows, "You're the first person to ask me that you know." He lifted his head and all the memories of meeting his members and their tasks flashed in his mind. A small smile formed on his face, "It is but I don't regret ever meeting those guys." Jisoo gave him a small smile and went back to cooking.

"What about you. It must have been tough to raise the girls in a harsh environment." Jin said still looking at her.

Jisoo nodded softly, "Trust me it was but I think all the hardships we faced brought us together."

Jisoo chuckled lightly, "What's funny?" Jin questioned her.

"I never thanked you for saving us from that hell hole." She turned to him with moist eyes, "Thank you Jin."

Jin smiled and pulled her into a hug and let the girl cry against his chest where no one but him can see her weak state.

Yoongi was leaning on the wall behind the kitchen with a lollipop in his mouth. He heard everything, his gaze fixated at the floor. He scoffed why am I getting worked up about this. He pushed himself off the wall and went to his room.

Jennie was sitting on the balcony of her room thinking about her life. She hates it. She hates remembering the past.

She was so concentrated on her past that she didn't hear the door close.

Taehyung sat next to her, "You know if you accidentally moved forward you'd fall right."

Jennie's head snapped to her right and she jumped seeing Taehyung smile at her. She got so scared that she did what he just warned her about fall. But luckily he caught her arms and pulled her back.

"See what did I tell you." He said in a very playful manner.

Jennie's eyes just showed confusion, "What?"

Taehyung just laughed at her confused gestures, "Nothing."

Jennie pouted not liking the feeling of not knowing what's going on.

"So what are you doing up here in this fine evening." He said with a very posh accent.

She just rolled her eyes, "Remembering."

"Remembering what exactly." He questioned further.

"Stuff." Jennie said blankly.

His right eyebrow twitched in annoyance, "Can you tell me in a full complete sentence please not just one worded answers."

She sighed, "Remembering my past that I tried so hard to forget." She turned to him, "Does that satisfy your question."

Taehyung nodded, "You know the guys tell me I'm a really good listener so if you need someone to listen you can always rely on me."

Jennie just gave him a poker face, "You want me to tell you don't you."

He gasped dramatically, "How did you know." He scooted closer to her, "But yes you could tell me if you want." He batted his eyelashes to persuade her.

"It's not like I have a choice do I." She pointed out.

"No you really don't but come on who am I gonna tell." He said making a point.

Fair enough "I'm guessing you never found my report then." She replied.

"Oh now that you say that it's true. You're the only one that we really don't have a good background from. Other than you being born here." Taehyung spoke with confusion laced in his voice.

"Well that's because they were destroyed by my request." Jennie looked out into the distance.

Taehyung was now really lost, "You requested to have your background destroyed. How is that possible, only the people tied to the police can do such a thing."

"And where did you save me from." Jennie retorted.

His mouth formed a 'o' shape, "YG. He actually did that why just you though?"

"Because I was able to persuade him saying that if he wanted me to work under his company I needed my documents destroyed." Jennie heaved a sigh, "Your background is your biggest weakness so why not get rid of it right."

Taehyung stared at her with wide eyes, "I mean yeah but was it that necessary to destroy them."

"You tell me. Would you like for everyone to know that your father was a good for nothing piece of trash. That he would just gamble all his money, cheat on his wife and abuse his only child for the fuck of it hmm. And don't get me started with the disgrace of a mother who drank her sorrows away,  abused her daughter for being born and tying her down to a broken marriage." Jennie spoke in such a broken tone that Taehyung felt the raw emotions behind it.

"Jennie I'm sorry—"

"Don't be I learned not to be a sorry little bitch because of it. I will always hate my past but it sure as hell helped me deal with the shit hole I was in for the other half of my life. I do have one regret though." She told him looking out into the distance.

"Which is?" He asked carefully not trying to provoke her.

"Not killing them earlier in my life." She said so bluntly making Taehyung shiver.

"If I may ask how did you join YG?" He asked trying to change the subject a little.

"I always dreamt of being a singer but I didn't have any money or parental guidance to audition until I saw the YG posters. I went to the audition but instead of being a trainee I became some sort of stripper and a criminal." Jennie explained.

Taehyung pulled her close to him scaring her, "I'm not gonna hurt you." He spoke softly making her lower her guard. "I never really apologized for hurting you that night. Believe me, I didn't mean to hurt you—"

Jennie placed a finger on his lips "It's okay." She smiled at him, "I still will have that memory whenever I see you but that doesn't mean I never forgave you."

This made him smile and he placed her head on his shoulders, "Then I just have to make you remember different things when you see me."

Chaeyoung was sitting on a bench in the garden admiring the beautiful flowers that blew with the breeze.

"Stay, stay with me." She sang the song Jisoo would hum to her back when they would sleep in the run-down apartment.

"You have a pretty voice." Jimin spoke behind her startling Chaeyoung a bit.

"Oh thanks." She smiled.

He sat next to her, "Why aren't you wearing a sweater it's windy outside."

This made the wind suddenly chill Chaeyoung. She didn't realize that she was cold.

Jimin clicked his tongue and he unzipped his sweater and pulled her closer to his chest, pulling the sweater to cover her petite frame.

Her heartbeat raced, "T-this isn't necessary I'm not cold." She tried to get out of his embrace but he just tighten his grip on her waist.

"You were shivering so it is necessary." He said still not releasing his grip.

She sighed and just turned her attention back to the flowers, "Who takes care of these?"

"Jin hyung, he always was a sucker for a nice garden." Jimin explained.

She just hummed, "They're pretty."

"Not as pretty as you." He complimented. Jimin always was good with words when it came to women.

"Jimin can you tell me something about yourself?" Chaeyoung asked.

This made him furrow his brows. He never really thought his past was important. "Well I have a mother and father and I joined the mafia when I was 13 that's it."

Chaeyoung hummed, "What about the memorable moments."

"I guess when I was able to join the boys." He laid his head on her shoulder, "What about you?"

"I have an older sister who I haven't seen in 8 years. I guess my most memorable moment was passing the audition and meeting the girls. But I would also consider meeting all of you as something memorable." She said recalling her roller coaster of a life.

This made a small smile appear on Jimin's face, "You have cute cheeks." He pinched them making Chaeyoung whine.

Lisa was in the training room practicing her aim for any future close calls.

"It's a surprise seeing you here." Jungkook said standing at the door frame.

"What do you want Jungkook." Lisa reloaded her gun.

"Well this is my house so I'm allowed to be here." He retorted.

"Right." Lisa rolled her eyes and went back to shooting.

Jungkook frowned at the lack of attention. A mischievous grin formed on his face and he walked towards Lisa. He took out his gun and shot at Lisa's target hitting the head and chest.

"Hey!" She turned to him pissed. "Get your own target."

He just smiled cheekily, "Too lazy."

Lisa scoffed and frustratedly combed her hair back. Jungkook noticed a small silver bracelet with a star on it. His smile was wiped off and he glared at her wrist.

"Where did you get that?" He asked clearly bothered by it.

Lisa furrowed her brows, "Get what?"

Jungkook pointed toward her wrist and Lisa understood.

"Ah BamBam gave it to me back when we were kids. I found it in my pocket of clothes." She smiled at the bracelet since it held a deep meaning to her.

"You should take it off." This made Lisa glare at Jungkook.

"No. This is really important to me okay!" She angrily shouted.

Jungkook scoffed, "Please."

Lisa crossed her arms, "You wouldn't understand. It's a good luck charm."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Good luck my ass." He muttered.

This made Lisa enraged and she charged towards him hitting his chest.

"Yes you idiot. It gave me hope and helped me when no one would." She said between each punch.

Jungkook held Lisa's wrists shocked at her little confession. Lisa held her head down.

"BamBam gave it to me as a goodbye gift when he helped me escape my arranged marriage." Lisa mumbled.

Jungkook now regretted saying the things he did but he was mad that she was gonna be married off.

"It helped give me hope to pass the audition." She sniffed. Jungkook pulled Lisa into an embrace and rubbed her back.

"Jungkook I'm really scared of going back there." Lisa let her bad girl image crumble and just let her true emotions out.

He tightened his hold on her, "You won't ever see that place again. I promise." Lisa sobbed in his chest while he just comforted her. Letting her release all her pain she kept in all these years.

After a few minutes Lisa calmed down and pulled away from Jungkook. She wiped her tears and saw Jungkook's tear stained shirt.

"I'm sorry for ruining your shirt." She sniffled out.

Jungkook shook his head, "It's okay." He held her cheek making her look straight into his brown honey eyes. He leaned in and kissed her cheeks softly, "If you ever need a chest to cry on just call me."

Lisa blushed in embarrassment she just cried in front of him, "Yah this was a one-time thing." This made him laugh.

"Let's go back to the house food is probably ready." He held her hand and they walked together.

I'll wait for the right moment doll He smiled softly looking at her.

To be continued

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

25.2K 629 28
"Get yourself ready, my dear sister. The game has begun. LET THE GAME BEGIN." The story of a mafia gang with 7 members. What will happen if the mafi...
7.3K 261 36
TΚœα΄κœ±α΄‡ κœ±α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Ι΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› κœ±Κœα΄€α΄…α΄‡κœ± ᴏꜰ ʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡α΄ ᴇᴠᴇɴ α΄„Κ€α΄€α΄’Ιͺᴇʀ......Κ™α΄œα΄› α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€α΄›α΄‡α΄… ᴛᴏ ɒᴇᴛ α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸΙͺᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ κœ°α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ ΙͺΙ΄ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡........ BTS κœ°α΄Κ€ ᴑʜᴏᴍ α΄‹Ιͺʟ...
79.5K 4.2K 14
πŸŽ₯πŸ‘»πŸͺ¦ ⁀ ✷ β•± κ’·κ’¦ πš„π™½π™²π™Ύπš…π™΄πšπ™Έπ™½π™Ά 𝙰 π™Όπš„πšπ™³π™΄πš πš†π™°πš‚ π™³π™΄π™΅π™Έπ™½π™Έπšƒπ™΄π™»πšˆ π™½π™Ύπšƒ 𝙾𝙽 πšƒπ™·π™΄π™Έπš 𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙢𝙾 π™²π™°πšπ™³ 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄...
61.2K 1.8K 37
BTS is a group of 7 boys with typical flirts and loves to play with girls heart and are very very charming every girl want them but not the 4 girls (...