Book of One-Shots

By Super_Human456

Just a book of one-shot stories here and there. More

Look Out for the Quiet One
Hot Coco
Crazy Valkyrie Day
Velveteen Rabbit
Trust in Me (Lemon)
I Love You, My Rose
Never Miss a Heart Beat
Beach Volleyball Champ
Good Night
Evil Love (Lemon)
Dance, Dance
Morning Sunshine
Family
I Need You
The Therapist (Lemon)
Morning Tea
Bandits
Not Sorry
The Bodyguard
Spa Day (Lemon)
Night in the Void
Rainy Day Dew
Darkest Day
Burning Sunny Fun
Loving Ruby (Lemon)
Gypsy Girl
Catch Up
Tai Him Up
Birds of a Feather
Welcome to the Pancake House (Lemon)
The Barista
The Hunt
Because She's a Nerd
You're a Soldier
King of Everything
Collaring the Wolf (Lemon Part 1)
Collaring the Leopard (Part 2 Lemon)
Collaring the Kitty (Lemon Part 3)
Collaring the Tiger (Lemon Part 4)
Collaring the Panther (Lemon Part 5)
It's Not Her Tempo
Lifelong Love
Bar Fight
Firebreather
Sleepy Snowflake (Lemon)
Meditation Practice
Rosey
Emerald in the Rough
Making Babies (Lemon)
Pina Colada
She's Your Favorite Lil' Gangster
Double Trouble
Dark Magic
Dark Magic (Part 2 Lemon)
War and Death
Helping an Assassin
Playing Press
Hardcore Test Taker
More Collecting (Lemon)
Diamond Thieves of Heart
Working Days and Lemonade
Faunus Belle
Something New
Vibration Mode (Lemon)
Apathy Part 1 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 2 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 3 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 4 (Lemon)
Honey, I'm Home (Lemon)
Thought on Thought
An Explanation
Rainy Day Parade
Punk Rock
Power Couple
Crazy Lady
Mind Control Mountain (Lemon)
Surf's Up
I see You
Arm Wrestle
I'm Not Joking
Ms. Cutsey (Lemon)
Zero-G's
Creating Memories
Boku no Deku
Illusions
Hypnotic Relationship (Lemon)
Long Distance
Age of Love
An American Tail
I-Birthday
New Girl in Town (Lemon)
Green Thumb
Rookie Year
Your Boss is Hot
Rock Hard Will
Subliminal (Lemon)
Support Group
Saleswoman
One For All
Sea Tip
Anniversary (Lemon)
To America
Scientific Advancements
Fashion Business
Explosive
Wave Sensor (Lemon)
Music Club
Invisible Crush
Dragon Ball
Tutor
Honeymoon (Lemon)
Tour Bus
Yar Har
Masochistic Midnight (Lemon)
Circus Freak
Creation Myth
Underground Gang
First Time
Morning Kitten (Lemon)
Fairground Fun
Childcare
Mountain of Trouble
Mismanagement
Taming the Dragon (Lemon)
Nine's Five
Explosive Competition
Science Geeks
Rookies 1 and 2
Beauty Guru (Lemon)
Burnin
Aged Up
Maximum Intelligence
The New Teacher
Cow Lady (Lemon)
School Dance
X Marks the Spot
Workout Buddies
A Friendly Game
Cumming Home (Lemon)
Plant Girl
Ghost Girl
Riding Places
Ice, Fire, Baby
Cave Story (Lemon)
Broadway Visit
Echo Location
Science Lovers
Proposal
Just in Me (Lemon)

Hover Board Racer

3.9K 18 3
By Super_Human456

You were at the skate park with your board, watching some of your friends and other people ride around all day on their wheels. It was always fun on days off from school. One of your friends rolled up towards you and you got yourself ready for a run. They gave you a high-five and you launched yourself down into the skate pit. You rolled down the pit and did a few tricks here and there. You flipped through the air and balanced yourself on your hand before skating back down and did three flips in a single jump.

You landed back with your friends and were about to give out and receive some high-fives. However, another board blew past you and into the pit. You looked back and saw some girl on a hover board of all things. She began to shred the course, easily out performing you and all your friends. You were amazed as she had no problems just moving through the area without a care in the world.

She landed besides you and your friends and blew some gum into a bubble and popped it. She glanced over to you guys and winked and walked off. You were just amazed. While the other guys weren't doing anything, you were beyond curious and wanted answers. You ran after the girl while your friends stayed put and at the pit.

(Y/N): Hey, wait up.

???: Yo?

(Y/N): That-that was amazing! How did you learn to do all that?

Reese: Basic training. Name's Reese by the way.

(Y/N): (Y/N) (L/N). So, what's with that board? There is NO way that you bought that from the retailers.

Reese: Didn't. I'm a huntress in Haven. I made this at Sanctum. What can I say, I always loved sweet boards.

(Y/N): Sweet board is right. That thing is amazing!

Reese: Thanks. Lithium ion mixed in with air dust. Makes these bad boys pop!

(Y/N): I'll say! You said your from Haven?

Reese: Yep! Been going there for almost a year now. It's a mix bag, but mostly fun. I guess. Team's pretty sweet. And you?

(Y/N): Oh, I'm...just, me. Don't really have a special place like you do.

Reese: Your buddies say otherwise.

(Y/N): (Sighs) Templeton. I go to Templeton Prep.

Reese: Wait, wait, wait, wait. Templeton Prep? Isn't that like, a high end school meant for the rich of Mistral that didn't get into Haven or something?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah.

Reese: Then what is a boy like that doing out here? I thought it was "beneath" the realm of your money.

(Y/N): Well, that's awfully stereotypical of you. But, no. My parents are strict when it comes to cash. Didn't get much growing up. And they don't exactly care what I do as long as it doesn't damage their financials.

Reese: That seems...lonely. Do you, want to-

(Y/N): Not really.

Reese: Oh, I get it. Sorry, didn't mean to-

Bolin: Yo! Reese! We're leaving!

Reese rolled her eye and gave an annoyed look.

(Y/N): Boyfriend?

Reese: Ah! As if! No, teammate. (Turns back to Bolin) I'm coming BoBo. (To you) I'll see you later. I expect the same of level of skill next time.

(Y/N): Ye-yeah. And I expect you to teach me how to ride that thing.

Reese: Buy me dinner first, then I'll teach you all the tricks. ALL of them.

Reese gave you a statue and ran off with your team. Meanwhile, you looked on and just whistled, still utterly amazed by her skill set and level. However, that didn't matter right now. Now, was a good time to call it a day.

You ran off back home and decided to call it a night. It was a long weekend for you and you wanted nothing more than to kick back and relax the entire time. After you got home and said hello to your folks, you dashed inside your room and pulled from designs and prints.

You may have not gotten into Haven Academy, but that didn't make you a complete idiot. Your IQ was well above the average and your grades showed it. Taking into account what Reese said about her hover board, you decided to bring back an old project. You had been trying to make a hover board for around 2 years now. And now knowing what powered a successful one, you got to work.

The hours were cruel to you and getting resources was never the easiest of tasks. Plus with school and all, work was slow. However, after several days of working on this thing, you finally got it fully completely. You smiled at your work and decided for a nice test run down at the park.

Since it was a weekday, not many people came to the park. So, you got the board ready and decided to test it. You leapt off of the ramp and down into the pit. You smiled as the board was working just as planned. You then came to the ramp and leapt into the air. However, as you came down, the board turned off and you collided with the ground. You slammed your hand onto the ground and groaned in annoyance.

A small giggle behind you made you turn your head in annoyance to confront the sound.

(Y/N): Well, who the-Oh, it's you.

Standing there was Reese. She had a cocky look to her and shook her head. She walked over to you and helped you to your feet.

(Y/N): How did you know I was here?

Reese: I didn't. I come here nearly everyday. So, trying to copy my style?

(Y/N): It was an idea I've hand for years. And when I learned what powered yours, I decided to give it another go. Just don't know why it didn't stay active for that long.

Reese: Well, I can see the problem already. But I'd rather make this a learning experience.

(Y/N): Why?

Reese: Because I can. Ride with me.

So, you followed Reese through the streets of Mistral. You had both passed people and got others to be highly annoyed all the time. You both laughed them off and Reese lead you into a warehouse.

(Y/N): What, you going to steel my kidney?

Reese: No. Gross. We're going to fix up this board of yours. On the table.

You dropped your board where Reese told you to. She grabbed a magnifying glass and looked at the center of the board. She grabbed a case which contain a series of tools, dust and other things needed to fix stuff. She pointed at the board and you moved up to it. After looking through the glass, you shrugged to her and got Reese to sigh.

Reese: You have a completed board alright. But, I'm assuming you want to do tricks with it?

(Y/N): Yeah. So?

Reese: Well, if you want to do tricks, you need either a timer or sensor on the board. The weight on the board will make it float, but doing tricks with it you'll need a sensor.

(Y/N): How do you know it is the design? I made this myself.

Reese: Downloaded them from Witherspoon221 on Designer Weaponry.

(Y/N): How-how did you-

Reese: That was me. This is my design. And it's rushed.

(Y/N): Well, um, do you feel like you could-

Reese: Help out? No. Not really. But to one up you again, gladly.

(Y/N): Oh, geez. Thanks I guess.

Reese: No, shut up and let's get to work. The easiest way is to open this bad boy up and get to work.

You began to smile and nod in agreement with Reese. The two of you began your work on the board. You both broke the board down and rebuilt it with the sensor inside the board. The process seemed a bit more contrite and boring. Along with some hardware that didn't quite work out so you had to get new stuff to make the board work.

Finally, once the board was complete, Reese tossed it to you. She gestured it to you to try it. You took a deep breath and started the system up. You began screaming in joy like a child as the board fully activated. Suddenly, your helmet hit you and knocked you off of the board. You looked over and saw Reese gearing up with her own board.

Reese: Race you back to the park?

(Y/N): Fine, you're on!

Reese: Good. Read, set, go!

Reese took off before you could even get your gear on. Either way, you and her rode off towards the park as the sun set. A new friendship was birthed that lovely day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 321 18
Sequel to "Speed of a Beast"
4.6K 116 22
Team RWBY travel back in time There are also OC's in this book
1.4M 11.9K 200
Volume 1 of RWBY Females X Male Reader Oneshots CoverArt By: Rooster-Teeth