The Light Of His Life (TMJH-2...

By Cutiee_Madhu

Sanskar pinned her to a shelf blocking her way, his hand wrapping her waist and holding her tightly. Swara lo... More

Prologue
1 #intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
You Are Destined To Be Mine
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (i)
Chapter 58 (ii)
Chapter 58 (iii)
Chapter 59 (i)
Chapter 59 (ii)
Ch-60 (Last one)
Epilogue
My Knight With A Shining Pistol!

Chapter 19

11.6K 714 209
By Cutiee_Madhu

Hey dears!!

I am so happy that I got 425+ followers!!! Hearty Thanks to my Followers!

And My Book Tu Meri Jaan hai season 1 has reached 110k+ views and 11k votes... And My other book My Crazy Lover has reached 7.25k votes in 59k views...

Thank you so much all those who supported me there...❤️❤️❤️

Happy Reading ☺️

*
*
*
*
*
College

Swara is really angry through the left of her classes... She is more frustrated and just huffing and puffing in her cute anger... Pari is totally confused looking at her face... When she asked about this to Swara, She just said that it is all her fate... Pari giggled hearing her...

Swara gave her death glare... Pari instantly shut her mouth knowing that it might be because of her Devil husband, she is like this... Soon the college has finished, Swara and Pari went to the parking lot...

Suddenly Swara stopped in her tracks seeing Sanskar's BMW is standing there... She glares at it angrily like it is Sanskar itself... She opens her side bag and took a paint bottle from it... It is her favourite colour pink, first she thought bad about it... Then without thinking, she opened the bottle cap and throw the colour on his car side...

Pari gasped in shock and looks at Swara... Sanskar's Black BMW side body is having pink colour splashed on it... Swara smiled in satisfaction and walks to her Scooty... Pari runs behind her...

"Shona, what did you just do now?", Pari asked while Swara smiles fully...

"Oh, that's a little punishment for that Jerk... He deserves it!", Swara said and pulled her Scooty out... She wears her helmet and sit on the Scooty...

"Sweety, Are you gonna come or standing like a statue here itself?", Swara asked while Pari come out of shock... She shakes her head...

Then they both left to MM...

*********************
Later,

Sanskar barged into their room furiously... He couldn't find Swara in room, even she is not downstairs... He knew well where she might be... He walks to his balcony...

There she is...

Swara is sitting on the swing with Kiara in her Lap (My Cutiepies😘)

They both are busy in phone and giggling loudly... Sanskar furrowed his eyebrows... He then went near and saw them both are playing "Talking Tom"... They are telling mischievous while the cat is replying them exactly what they are saying in it's tone... Kiara is tapping the screen time to time beating the Tom between... And when it is fallen in ground fainted, they both are giggling loudly in happiness like they have achieved a Olympic Gold medal...

Sanskar looks amused, Now he is Thousand percentage conform that he has married "A Kiddo"... She is behaving like she is also in the age of Kiara...

They both were so drowned in the game that they haven't even noticed that Sanskar is standing beside them watching them playing... He cleared his throat little louder... Even now they didn't see him...😂😂

Sanskar gets annoyed and snatched the phone from Swara's hand...

"What the hell!", They both shouts and looked up to see Sanskar is standing there... Sanskar stood there giving them his cold look... Swara stood up placing Kiara in the swing...

"You Arrogant! Can't you see that We are playing...!", Swara shouts at him...

"What the hell have you done to my car?", Sanskar yelled at her back...

"What car? Which car? I don't know anything", Swara said sternly putting the innocent face...

"You Baby Devil..! Don't try to act ur drama here... I very well know you are the one who done that", Sanskar said coldly looking at her face... Kiara giggled hearing his name for her "Baby Devil..!"

Swara widens her eyes, "How dare you call me Devil? You are the Only Devil in this universe... That name is specially allotted for you", Swara yelled...

"You are the one who is doing all the Devil plans...! So You are Devil here", Sanskar snapped back at her...

"Me? Doing devil things?", Swara asked widening her eyes pointing herself... Sanskar just rolled his eyes...

Swara gets angry and is about to reply him back but Kiara shouts stopping them...

"Stoppppppp You both Mr and Mrs Devil..!", Kiara shouts while SwaSan looks at her...

"Why are you both fighting haan? What happened?", Kiara enquires them crossing her arms...

"Kiara, She splits her pink paint in my car", Sanskar said looking at Swara angrily... Kiara looks at Swara...

"Kiara baby! He is the one who scolded me and also made me cry..!", Swara complained like a child... Kiara frowns and looks at him raising her eyebrow cutely... Sanskar looks at her...

"Ask her what she has done first!", Sanskar said... Kiara looks at Swara...

"What I have done haan? Baby, he is the one who started it...", Swara said crossing her arms... Kiara turned to Sanskar...

"No I am not... She is the whole reason..", Sanskar said coldly... Kiara now again looks at Swara...

"Baby, believe me... He is the culprit", Swara said looking at Sanskar accusingly like if he has done some big crime... Kiara looks at him...

"Kiara, don't believe her", Sanskar said back...

"No baby! You very well know I am an innocent girl!", Swara said pouting...

"Drama Queen! How well u r acting!", Sanskar snapped at Swara...

"I am not..! Kiara baby, Believe me", Swara said...

"I am saying don't believe her", Sanskar said...

Kiara is seeing both arguing and turning here and there looking at her and him... She again shouts, "Aaaaahhhhhh!"

SwaSan looked at her... "What happened?", Both SwaSan asked...

Kiara glares at them both and jumped from the swing... Sanskar tries to hold her thinking she might fall, but Kiara landed on her foot correctly...

"You both Hubby and wife! solve your problem by yourself... I am not a Judge", Kiara said and runs out... SwaSan looks at her running... After that, they looks at eachother... Sanskar holds her hand tightly and pinned her to nearby wall... Swara looks at him angrily while he also looks at her coldly...

"What are you thinking about yourself haan?", Sanskar asked while Swara gives him attitude look...

"A Princess!", Swara said looking at him, "I am thinking myself as A Princess!", Swara said showing her full teeth gritting it...

Then She pushed him back and moves... But Sanskar holds her wrist and pulled her to him holding her waist... Swara strikes with his well built chest which she felt like a hard wall... Swara gets annoyed and wiggles in his arms... But Sanskar firmly locked her in his arms...

"What do you want, Big Head? Leave me! I hate you and I don't want to talk to you", Swara said while wiggling... Sanskar stares at her tryings to get free..! Swara looks at him staring her...

Swara kicked him on his knees while Sanskar staggered and left her... He then looks at her lifting his gaze... Swara twitched her nose cutely showing her anger and walks out from there...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ranveer stopped the car at MM... He turns to the passenger seat and smiles seeing His Love...! Ranveer is so happy that Ishani is working in Maheshwari company now... He has already told Abhi that Ishu is working in Malhotra's... So When they all shifted to MM, Abhi asked her to join in Maheshwari company, she won't say a No to her Pyaari Jiju! So she accepted and joined today...

So Ranveer is flying in happiness that he can see her all day... And moreover he will be the one who is picking and dropping her... He is so happy...

While on the other side, Ishani is in delimma... She don't know what she wants... She always feel nervous around him... He may be Her Crush..! But he is now affecting her more after his confession...

Ranveer opened the car door of her side bringing her in sense... Ishani quickly comes out and walked while Rv closed the door and runs behind her to walk beside her...

But Ishani quickly runs inside... Ranveer stands in his place and watched her running inside... He chuckled and shakes his head...

"Let's see, how long you are going to be like this... You can't ignore me!", Ranveer said to himself and went inside smilingly...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Dining table,

After their respective works and freshening up, everyone sat down for dinner... After that argument in room, Swara didn't talk with Sanskar... Moreover she left the room and didn't come back... Sanskar feels frustrated about this...

Sanskar is continuously searching for Swara as she didn't come to dining hall and Kiara also... They might be together Sanskar thinks... At that time, He saw them entering the hall running... Sanskar frowns...

Swara touched the table and shouts loudly jumping in joy...

"I am the first! Chamchi You are lost", Swara said smiling fully while Kiara pouts... Swara shows her tongue out to her teasingly... Sanskar unknowingly adores her...

While others smiled at this duo... Ragini shakes her head as their crazy games and fights will never come to end...!

"Shona... Kiara... Stop ur games and sit for dinner", Ragini ordered them... Both ShoRa looks at her and nods their heads obediently... They both sat down on seats while Sanskar gets surprised... Ishani smiled seeing them... She served them both while they started to eat...

Kiara looks at Sanskar but he is busy in his phone...

"Chote Chachu!", Kiara called loudly while everyone turns to her including Sanskar... Kiara smiles widely...

(It is for ShrutiModi who has commented that Chachu is more cute than Sanskar..! But I've changed it to Chote Chachu..! Hope you all like it?)

"It's just I called him..! How is it?", Kiara asked excitedly while everyone smiled at her but Swara is making faces and continued eating her food...

"You can call whatever you like dear..! It's ur wish", Ranveer said patting her head as he is beside her only... Kiara looked at Sanskar and raised her eyebrow in asking manner... Sanskar blinked his eyes and nods... Kiara smiled...

Everyone adores their bond... It's really surprising for all that how come Sanskar can be like this with Kiara... But they don't want to know the reason... They are happy to see them like this...! They all hope that Sanskar will be like this with them all one day...! In this case, Abhi, Rv and Laksh are those who is really waiting for HIM! They craves for their little brother and waiting for him to call them as Bhai..!

Kiara signs Sanskar showing Swara and mouthed what happened... Sanskar shrugged his shoulders and signed her to eat first... Kiara smiled and signed him also to eat... Sanskar nods and they both starts eating...

Swara is looking them both narrowing her eyebrows trying to find what they are speaking through eyes!! But she couldn't understand... She sighed annoyedly and continue eating, huffing in irritation...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SwaSan Room

Sanskar is sitting on the couch and working in his laptop... He lifts his gaze hearing door sound... Swara came inside silently and directly runs to balcony... Sanskar shakes his head and continued working...

After sometime,

He stood up and went to balcony to check her... He stands in his place looking at her... Swara is admiring the night sky... Her face is glowing in moonlight and her eyes are twinkling like stars... A cute little smile on her lips which made his heart skipped a beat... Her hairs are dancing on the air provoking his hands to reach and caress it softly...

He stands there admiring her without moving an inch from his place, he doesn't know for how much time...

After sometime, Swara turned and saw him standing there... She gets annoyed and walks to the door where he is standing... Before she could enter, Sanskar holds her elbow and makes her stand infront of him...

"What is ur problem? I have scolded u and you've scolded me and moreover you destroyed my car also..! I am just leaving it for the last time... Don't think of doing anything again... So now equal equal!", Sanskar said in his usual cold tone... Swara looks at him silently... Then without saying anything, she walks inside the room...

Sanskar clenched his fist, "Ok then!! It's good for me only... That I don't want to hear ur stupid Bak-bak from now on..! I will be so happy..! Thank you, Little Bak-bak", Sanskar said sarcastically and walks past to Swara as she was standing there hearing him...

He sat on the couch and carry on his work... Swara stares at him, then she walks into closet... After sometime, She came out with a blanket... She went and spread the blanket on the floor beside the bed... Sanskar is watching her doings with his corner of his eyes... He frowned seeing her doings...

Then he saw her taking a pillow and her Fluffy from the bed... Swara put the pillow on the blanket and lied on taking her Fluffy in hands... Sanskar gets confused and annoyed seeing this... He stood up from his place and walks to her...

"What the hell are you doing, Bak-bak?", Sanskar asked irritatedly...

"Can't you see I am going to sleep", Swara said mockingly and closed her eyes...

"But why are you even lying here on floor?", He asked...

"Why are you worrying about that haan? It's my habit... Go and do ur work... Always trying to poke in others matters... Go now", Swara said angrily and hugged her Fluffy and closed her eyes... Sanskar clenched his fist tightly and walks to the couch thinking why he should care...

Soon he got a call and went out of the room to talk... After talking for sometime walking in the corridor, he cut the call... He saw Pragya is coming...

"Didn't you sleep, Sanskar?", She asked caringly... Sanskar shakes his head without any emotion...

"Has Shona slept?", She asked again... Sanskar nods his head... Pragya smiled wishing him Night and ask him to go to sleep... She turned to go... But Sanskar called her

"I want to ask you something", Sanskar asked coldly while Pragya nods her head...

"Mm..Hmm.. it's..!", Sanskar stammers thinking how to ask her... "Is she has a habit of sleeping on floor?", Sanskar asked her fastly...

Pragya gets confused then chuckled getting his point... Sanskar looks at her...

"Have you both had a fight?", Pragya asked smiling... Sanskar frowns and nods his head after few seconds...

"Shona is very stubborn girl... It's mostly happens with Shona and Kiara... If they both fight and angry on eachother na, Shona won't sleep with her on bed as they both had same room... She will sleep on floor only... She won't hear anyone's words... Let her sleep... But cover her with thick blanket...!", Pragya said softly...

"Weird..!", Sanskar murmured... Pragya chuckled, "She has many weird habits..!"

Sanskar looks at her expecting her to tell... He wants to know about her fully...

Pragya smiled, "If she is upset or sad na, she will hide herself in cupboard..!"

"What?", Sanskar asked surprised... Pragya nods her head blinking her eyes... Sanskar smiled bit thinking about her...

"Do you want to know more about ur wife?", Pragya asked raising her eyebrow, smiling teasingly... Sanskar looks at her blankly and shakes his head... He then walks to their room... Pragya laughs bit and went to her room...
.
.
.
.
.

Sanskar closed his room door and walks to her side... He saw her sleeping cutely like an innocent child... He sighed and kneels down near her... He slowly took Fluffy out of her embrace... Swara stirred in her sleep... Sanskar picked her in his arms quickly... He stood up while Swara sneaks her hands around him and hugged him in sleep...

Sanskar looks at her, then walks to the bed... He placed her on bed carefully without disturbing her sleep... He is about to stand straight but Swara is holding him tightly... He looks at her sleeping only... He slowly takes her hands from his neck... Then he takes the Fluffy and placed it near her...

"No body will believe that this innocent child looking girl will become a Cracker when she is awaken!, Sanskar smiled thinking her crazy tantrums...

He bends down and tugged her hair strand behind her ears and caress her cheek with his thumb softly... Swara smiles cutely... Sanskar gets lost in her... Swara moved sidely and hugged her Fluffy... Sanskar shakes his head and walks to the couch... He sat there working in his laptop...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sanskar opened his eyes and realised that he has slept in couch... He looks at the time, It's 4.30 a.m. He off his laptop and walks to the bed... He took off his t-shirt and lyes down... He looks at Swara who is sleeping and closed his eyes...

Later,

Sanskar wakes up hearing sounds... He turns to look at Swara but she is not there... He hears sounds from closet... He stands and went inside closet... But she is not there... He looks towards the washroom and knocks on the door...

"Shona, Are you there?", Sanskar asked knocking the door... But she didn't answer anything...

"Little Bak-bak?"

"I am going to open the door!", Sanskar said loudly and about to open the door... But the door gets opened before that... Swara came out trying to calm her breath down... She is fully sweating and her face is looking pale...

"What happened to you?", Sanskar asked looking her state... Swara shakes her head and went out... She sat on the couch wiping her sweat... Sanskar came out and looks at her...

"I asked you what happened?", Sanskar asked coldly... Swara about to say something but she again runs inside... Sanskar gets worried and went back of her... He went inside washroom and saw her vomiting... He walks to her... He rubbed her back while she pukes in basin...

Swara washed her face and stands straight... Sanskar hands over a towel to her... Swara wiped her face...

"What happened? Why are you vomiting suddenly?", Sanskar asked her...

"Nothing Sanku..! Leave it", Swara said in tired voice... She walks slowly but staggered because of dizziness... Sanskar quickly holds her and walks her out of closet and makes her sit...

"How many times have you vomited?", Sanskar asked coldly crossing his arms... Swara looks at him pouting...

"I don't like to repeat my words! Tell me", Sanskar asked sternly... Swara showed five fingers... Sanskar gets angry...

"Why didn't you wake me up then?", Sanskar said controlling his anger, "I will call ur Mumma!"

Sanskar is about to go but Swara widens her eyes and quickly holds his hand...

"Please don't tell her, please Sanku", Swara said pleading but Sanskar glares at her and take off her hands... He then took his t-shirt on the bed and wore it while Swara stares at him...

After that he walks out of the room...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pragya entered the room worriedly while Abhi and Sanskar comes back of her... They didn't find her on couch...

"She must be in washroom!", Sanskar said and walks in... While AbhiGya went back of him worriedly...

Sanskar walks to Swara who is puking in washbasin... Pragya saw her and went towards her...

"Shona bacha! Slowly...", Pragya said rubbing her back... Swara washed her pale face and stand straight... Sanskar gives towel to Pragya... She wiped her face while Swara hugged her...

"Mummaaa! I can't..!", Swara said tiredly and closed her eyes... Trio gets worried...

"Bacha..! It's nothing.. Come and lye down... I will check you", Pragya said caressing her hairs...

"Sanskar..! Help her.. I will go and get my bag", Pragya said while Sanskar nods his head... Abhi came forward to help him...

Pragya went out while Sanskar and Abhi makes Swara lye on bed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...

********************************************

Hope you all liked this part?

OMG! Sanskar is admiring our Shona? Is he falling for her?

And what about Swara? Will she love him?

Let's wait and see...
.
.
.

Thank you for your precious votes and comments... It really means a lot... And Sorry for making you all wait but I was really busy..!

I have read many of ur comments to update soon... But please wait, I am busy as I can't give updates daily... I will update next part after 350+ votes and 150+ comments...

I am increasing the target as you all commenting target completed and update..😅😅 So...

I will try to update soon...

Thank you... Give ur votes and comments below... It will encourage me to give you fast update...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 9.3K 45
STORY CREDIT....SAMEERA (TU) A girl was shown in bridal wear sitting on the middle of the bed waiting for her husband she smiles and started talking...
3M 168K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
1.5M 57.6K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
604 55 6
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...