Personal Body Guard - (Shawn...

By basicallyvogue

"Cut the shit babe, your parents hired me as your personal body guard so fuck up with the attitude..." ~ When... More

characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
EPILOGUE
THE END
SHAWN MENDES CONCERT
New Story

28

7.3K 167 74
By basicallyvogue

"It's getting harder to breathe
Chainsmoking your love
Can't be good for my sanity
Can't be good for my lungs"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

The rest of the day was spent eating junk food and watching Netflix. Of course with a bunch of cuddling and kissing here and there.

It was kinda weird knowing that this was forbidden from my father and that I wasn't allowed to be doing this. It felt so right but wrong.

"What do you want for dinner?" Shawn asked as I laid against his chest my eyes fixated on the tv.

"I'm so full from all of our food I honestly don't think I could eat dinner" I said placing a hand over my bloated stomach. I felt like a whale.

I jumped off Shawn in shock from my phone blaring loudly from the kitchen counter.

I quickly got up and grabbed my phone, glancing down at the caller ID, to see my mom was calling.

"Hey mom" I answered cheerfully.

"Hey darling, just want to know how you and Shawn are doing since you were last here?" She asked.

"Yea we've been good. A lot better" I replied playing with a loose thread on my shirt.

"Guess what Thursday is?" She squealed in excitement. My eyes widened. Did I forget there anniversary? Was I supposed to be there on Thursday for another event? Thursday was in two days!

My mum took my silence as my unknowing. "It's your birthday!" She cheered.

"Oh right... yeah" I spoke softly hoping Shawn didn't hear.

I hated my birthday. I was all in for a party but not my own. I hated being the centre of the attention. It was just an awkward situation for me.

"So what're your plans? You're 20. You going out with Carly maybe?" She said giggling like a teenage girl.

"Mommm" I whined.

"Oh I'm only kidding... Would you be able to pass the phone to Shawn for two seconds darl" she said making my eyes widen.

"Uhh... what for?" I pester.

"Just some stuff your father wanted me to discuss with him" she said Cooly.

"Um.. I guess so" I said pulling the phone away from my ear.

"Shawn" I called making his head turn to face me, an eyebrow raised on his confused face.

"My mom wants to speak to you" I said making him stand up. I passed him the phone as I continued to stand beside him hopefully being able to hear what she was saying.

"Mhm... Yep... Yes No Worries... I can do that... I'll talk to you later Miss Rose... Oh Sorry Katrina... Goodbye" he said before hanging up the phone and passing it to me.

He smiled before making his way back to the couch.

"Sooo" I said sitting beside him on the couch.

"Yes?" He asked with a chuckle.

"What'd my mom say?" I squealed shoving him playfully.

"Just about some upcoming events for you in the next months" he said with a shrug.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Why didn't my dad just call Shawn himself. I guess it was easier that she was already on the phone with me.

"Don't worry about it" he said pulling me back into his chest.

I giggled before laying my head down.

"I know we haven't spoken about it again..." I started.

"But I really do appreciate you opening up to me about your mum and what you've been through" I said softly placing my hand on his chest.

"It's crazy really... I've never been able to open up as quickly as I did with you. Not even with my closest friends back home. I guess... your d-different" he said looking down at me.

I blushed staring back at him.

He leaned down slowly his lips brushing against mine softly.

I looked down at our lips only inches away before he pressed his against mine. His soft lips felt like home against mine. I'd never felt anything like it. And it was amazing and confusing at the same time. What were we? Where we an item?

I brushed my thoughts to the side when he sat up straight, pulling me up to straddle his lap, our lips not breaking apart doing so.

His hand rested on my cheek as mine scavenged through his curls, tugging on them lightly. Enough to make him moan lightly.

I pressed myself down against his crotch making him groan in pleasure and slip his tongue into my mouth as we began to heavily make out.

He smiled through the kiss as he stood up holding onto my hips tightly. My legs involuntarily wrapping around his waist to keep myself from falling.

He walked me backwards until we got to his bedroom door. He pressed me firmly against it dropping my legs to the ground.

My hands were soon held against the door above my head as he ravaged my neck with his lips and tongue, feeling a bruise forming on my neck.

I moaned at the feeling of his lips against my neck. Neck kisses were a weakness for me.

He pulled away breathing against my neck heavily before turning the door knob and bringing me inside.

I giggled as he pressed me back against the inside of his door. His lips continued to suck on parts of my neck before I lifted his chin up with my forefinger in front of my face.

I pressed my lips against his, our tongues dancing with one another as his hands roamed my body. From my cheek to my neck, down to my hips before gripping my ass.

I pulled away before slowly dropping to my knees in front of him. The sound of our heavy breaths was the only thing heard.

I reached up as I unbuckled his waist bag belt. I popped the button open, zipping down his zip and sliding his jeans down over his thighs.

"Is this okay?" I asked quietly. He nodded furiously for me to continue making me smile.

I pulled his jeans down the rest of the way, coming front on to a massive buldge in his boxers.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I had never seen him naked before.

I slid his boxers off, his hard on hitting him in the stomach.

He was massive. I was now worried if he would even fit in my mouth.

I looked up at him nervously to see him intently staring at me, his eyes dark with lust.

I gulped before wrapping my hands around him making him moan softly.

I began to pump my hand around him back and forth, pre-cum leaking from the tip.

"Use your mouth baby girl... please" he pleaded throwing his head back in pleasure.

I nodded, licking the tip and underneath before wrapping my mouth around him.

He moaned loudly holding himself up against the door.

I bobbed my head up and down wrapping my lips around his length, hollowing in my cheeks.

I looked up at him through my lashes to see him look at me before quickly looking away, moaning loudly.

I moved faster, pumping the bit of him that I couldn't fit inside my mouth.

He began to move with me thrust slightly. I moved faster making him began to thrust forward until I was deep throating him. I took him all in praying my gag reflex would not be revealed and luckily it wasn't.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm coming" he groaned out before releasing into my mouth, forcing me to swallow it all.

I wiped my mouth after he pulled out.

"Fuck. That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten" he said breathing heavily making me smile up at him.

"Now let me return the favour" he said looking down at me with a smirk.

-

A/N: HOLY FUCKING FUCK. I've NEVER written something that smutty before oh my Lordy lord. Do you guys like the smut or nah keep it on the down low? I was thinking of beginning to start the next chapter off with some smut but I dunno. How do y'all feel about it???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 406 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...
29.4K 2.6K 34
"Camila, honey, this is Shawn, the new bodyguard. Shawn, this is my daughter, Camila" Shawn reached out to shake her hand but Camila kept her hands...
577K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...
4.2K 150 6
When Shawn is ordered to kill the president's daughter, him and his newfound companion must make sacrifices they'd never imagined in hopes of making...