Personal Body Guard - (Shawn...

Galing kay basicallyvogue

"Cut the shit babe, your parents hired me as your personal body guard so fuck up with the attitude..." ~ When... Higit pa

characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
EPILOGUE
THE END
SHAWN MENDES CONCERT
New Story

23

7.4K 184 50
Galing kay basicallyvogue

"All I did was fail today
All I wanna be is whites in waves
All I did was fail today
All we do, all we do"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

My heart was racing. My palms were clammy and my whole body was shaking.

The sounds of gun shots replaying in my head. It echoed off the walls and continued to make my ears ring slightly.

The mixture of emotions on people's faces. Confusion and fear.

The look of people running away from the sound.

Why would someone want to do this?

"Emily, we're here. Come on" Shawn said opening the passenger door for me.

I stayed still slightly anxious to be out in the open once again.

I bit my lip nervously.

He held out his hand for me to take. "No one will hurt you, there's security around the perimeter of your house. I'm going to protect you" he said making me smile at him nervously as I slipped my hand inside of his.

He was going to pull his hand out of mine but I didn't want him to so I gripped it tighter making him squeeze my hand back in reassurance.

"Your okay" he whispered before walking with me to the front door and inside the house.

We walked up the stairs and into my room. He shut my door behind him, locking it behind himself, letting out a sigh.

I sat on my bed staring aimlessly at the floor.

"Em..." He said bending down and lifting my head up to lock eyes with him.

"Are you alright?" He asked sitting beside me.

"I- I don't know" I mumbled finally looking at him.

"Why d-did we have t-to leave? Just m-me?" I asked knowing the answer but really wishing I would get a different one.

He looked at me in sympathy and worry.

"Don't worry about that right now Em-" , "they were there for me weren't they. They were trying to get me" I said sharply staring into his brown eyes.

He sighed before running a hand roughly through his hair.

"Em plea-" he started but I cut him off. "Shawn p-please tell me" I pleaded.

"Yeah... they were" he said shutting his eyes tightly.

My whole face dropped. I could feel the colour leaving my face and my heart drop into my stomach.

"Em... baby. Come on. It's okay" he said rubbing my arm softly trying to get me to say something.

"Those people. T-they died b-because of m-me" I said my eyes glazing over with tears that were threatening to fall any second now.

"No. No. No. No. It is not your fault one bit. It's is completely not your fault" he said tilting my chin up so I was looking at him again.

"S-shawn... I'm scared" I breathed out before falling into a fit of sobs. I covered my face with my hands as my body began to shake with cries.

"Em- fuck" he spoke before pulling me to his chest. One arm rubbing my back and the other brushing my hair.

I continued to sob into his chest, refusing to move my hands from my face.

"Emily. You will have more security and your dad will make sure of it. But you'll have me. I will not let you out of my sight. I can promise you that no one will hurt you" he said making me let out a shaky breath before sitting up.

"I'm sorry. I'm b-being ridiculous" I said beginning to fiddle with my fingers.

"No you're not Em... I remember the first time I was in a shooting, I was exactly how you were. It's normal for a human to react like this" he said caressing my thigh sweetly.

"Please, no more crying. Your too pretty to cry" he said wiping my tear stained cheeks.

I chuckled lightly. "God you're amazing" I said running my hands through my hair.

"It's almost midnight, did you want to go to sleep?" He asked softly.

"Yea. I should" I replied knowing well there was no way I was going to get to sleep without thinking of those three lives that were ended today because of me.

"Did you want me to get you a drink or anything whilst you get changed?" He asked standing up and headed towards the door.

"A water if you could please" I replied smiling, grabbing some pyjamas and heading towards my bathroom.

As soon as I got in there I felt fear take over my body. I quickly changed into my pyjama bottoms and sliding my top over my head quickly. I yanked a makeup wipe out of the packet before hurrying down stairs. I wanted to avoid being alone at all costs.

I ran straight into a figure making me fall back.

"Hey hey" I heard Shawn say, catching me before I fell onto my ass.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I just didn't want to be alone" I admitted hugging him tightly. He instantly hugged me back as I nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Come on let's get you into bed" he said pulling away from the hug and leading me back to my room.

He pulled the covers back as I slipped in pulling the covers up under my chin.

"Goodnight Em" He said kissing my forehead softly.

"Wait" I said grasping his wrist tightly.

"Please don't leave. I c-can't be alone" I stuttered out my cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"Of course" he said with a sigh on how to approach the situation.

He slid the mattress out from under my bed to put beside it. He threw a pillow and a random fleece blanket that was sitting in the corner of my room.

I frowned in confusion.

"Your sleeping there?" I asked in confusion pointing at the bed. He locked the door before turning back to me.

"Of course not. But if your dad got suspicious then I can say I slept there" he said beginning to take off his waist band. The sight of his gun made me cringe slightly at the thought of that having the use of killing someone in an instant.

He placed it on my bedside table before slipping his shirt off. He unbuttoned his jeans sliding them down his thighs and off his body.

I moved to the side of the bed so he could slide in beside me.

"Now honestly. Are you okay? Not as a bodyguard anymore" he said facing me.

"I-I'm shaken up. I feel so guilty for those people that died. I-I didn't mean for that to happen" I spoke in shock at the events that had occurred merely 3 hours ago.

"It's not your fault Bub. You didn't tell him to do that so please don't blame yourself" He said wiping a tear that had fallen down my cheek.

"Thank you shawn" I whispered hugging him tightly as he pulled me to his chest.

"It's what I'm here for" he said kissing my head.

I looked up at him to see him staring down at me. He sighed softly before placing two fingers under my chin and tilting my head back.

He pressed his lips softly against mine as our lips moulded together. It was a slow kiss filled with so many emotions. My hand rose to his cheek as I kissed him back with as much passion.

"I'm so glad I met you" I whispered pulling away from the kiss.

"As am I" he replied pulling me against his chest.

I thought that it would take me a long long time to get to sleep tonight or otherwise I wouldn't be sleeping at all. But with the feeling of Shawn's presence beside me, it made me fall asleep almost instantly.

-

A/N: it's like 11pm and I just thought why not do a double update. But I've been getting so many more comments and votes which I LOVE! But I'm also extremely happy this is getting so many views. I literally gained 1.2k views in 2 hours!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

162K 3K 34
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข wanna make you fall in love as hard as my poor parent's teenage daughter โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—•๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
48.4K 878 38
Asia Crawford a girl who wanted a fresh start , a total sweetheart who ended up getting her life taken away in the matter of seconds. She lands a job...
376K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
70.4K 1.6K 31
Maddison has a pretty normal life until the mess that is Shawn Mendes enters her life. He keeps teasing her and she thinks he's annoying. Until she f...