Bat Boy Oneshots

By Comic_Nerd117

This is a Young Justice/ Batboy book. If you like the show or have a giant crush on the robins then check thi... More

Robin (Dick Grayson)x Neko Reader
Connor Kent x reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader
Beastboy x Abused!Reader
Red Arrow x Runaway Reader
Connor Kent x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 2
Batfamily x Invisible!Reader
Roy Harper x Reader
Wally West x Fairy!Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Vampire!Reader Part 3
Impulse x Blue!Lantern!Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader Part 2
Beast Boy x Ghost!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Damian x Wally!Sister!Reader
Tim Drake x Supergirl!Reader
Jason Todd x Reader
Jon Kent x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Damian x Babysitter!Reader
Jason x Ballerina!Reader
Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader
Damian Wayne x Ballerina!Reader
Tim Drake x Ballerina!Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Batgirl!Reader
Connor x Reader
Tim Drake x Spirit!Reader
Bruce Wayne x Reader
Baby!Damian x Babysitter!Reader Part 2
Dick Grayson x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Fox!Reader
Red Robin x Frainkenstein!Reader
Nightwing x Gorgon!Reader
Red Hood x Demon!Reader
Red Robin x Spider-Woman!Reader
Arsenal x Star!Reader
Wally West x Mermaid!Reader
Impulse x Speedster!Reader
Jason x Neko!Reader
Tim Drake x Santa!Klaus!Daughter
Connor Kent x Reader
Damian Wayne x Cupid!Reader
Damian Wayne x Shy!Reader
Bart Allan x Reader
Batfamily x Batsis
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Hybrid!Jason x Reader
Damian Wayne x Snow!Reader
Red Hood x Robin!Reader
Roy Harper x Comic!Geek
A/n
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Healing!Reader
Damian x Firefly!Reader
Dick Grayson x Bruce!Daughter!Reader
Dick Grayson x Reader
Batfamily x Fangirl!Reader
Team x Reader
Batboys x Reader
Team x Unstable!Reader
A/N

Damian Wayne x Werewolf!Reader

5.2K 110 86
By Comic_Nerd117

It's always cold in Gotham but this takes the cake. It's absolutely freezing. I'm in my wolf form hunkered down in a cardboard box. It's raining so my fur is wet and I probably smell like roadkill or look like roadkill.

I heard people coming so I started growling figuring they'd walk away. But no the footsteps got closer. I saw feet right in front of my box and I growled louder. The person bent down to see what was inside and let me say I was not expecting to see Redwing. He was the last Robin. Batman hasn't had a Robin for about a year. He picked me up and I squirmed a bit.

"Hmmm such a pretty wolf dog." He cooed making me internally laugh. He thinks I'm a wolf dog. I got closer to his chest finding him warm.

"I'm sure father will let me keep you. Now what to call you?" He said as he began to grapple somewhere with me in his arms. I didn't care as of right now. I'm cold and wet. He soon landed and started running inside a cave by the looks of it. The Batcave. Oooooooooh!

"Let's get you a bath." He said carrying me upstairs to a really nice library before another set of stairs to what I'm assuming is his bathroom. He put me in the tub and left for a few minutes before coming back in a black t-shirt and red basketball shorts. Damian Wayne. Hotter in person.

A bath sounds nice but having this hot mess give me a bath sounds a bit personal even if I'm in wolf form. You know what I'm filthy so might as well. He grabbed some doggy shampoo which as of right now sounds like heaven. I let him wash the dirt from my fur and splashed him a bit just for my own amusement.

"Let me go get a towel to dry you off." He said leaving. I took this as my leave to tell him I'm not actually a dog. I went into his room and took a hoodie from his closet which let me tell you smelled amazing. I changed into my human form, naked, and put on the sweater. My hair was dripping wet but that's not my main concern right now. He came back a few minutes later with a towel and was shocked to see a girl and not a wolf. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't blame him.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked.

"You brought me into your house. I'm a werewolf. What you thought was a wolf dog was actually a werewolf. I didn't tell because it was this or die from weather exposure." I answered. He handed me the towel and I used it to dry my sopping wet hair.

"And how did you get in Gotham we don't have wolves here?" He asked.

"Animal traffickers took me thinking I was a wolf. I escaped but not before I was in Gotham. I've been running for maybe a month when you found me." I explained sitting down. He nodded and looked at me. It's kinda awkward because I'm only wearing one of his sweaters that doesn't cover much.

"See something you like?" I asked to tease him a bit. He got flustered and averted his gaze.

"I'm... Just... Give me a minute." He said leaving the room and closing the door behind him. I walked over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Really Maggie you let yourself get tranqed and this is what happens. My family is states away and I have no way to get there. I looked exhausted and bruised. A few tears fell from my eyes which I quickly wiped away. I got back inside the room and sat on his bed with my head in my hands.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson with Damian.

"I told you werewolves were real!" Dick whispered to the both of them which I laughed at. They looked at me and I quickly shut up.

"Who are you?" Bruce asked.

"Maggie Moore sir." I answered.

"And how'd you end up in Gotham? You have a southern accent that isn't common around here. " He asked.

"I was running around in wolf form in Oklahoma and stopped to change back but mid shift I felt something poke my leg. I looked to see a tranq dart. I started blacking out and I was loaded into their car and brought here. That was about a month ago give or take. Been on the streets till now. I blame myself. I was so out of it that I didn't hear anything around me." I answered.

"And why not turn into a girl and go to the police?" Bruce asked.

"I didn't feel like running around the streets in my birthday suit. It's a shifter thing." I said. They asked a lot of questions after that about me, the werewolf thing, my family, if I was dangerous.

"Dick you called Barbra right?" Bruce whispered to him but I can easily pick it up.

"Yeah she should be here soon." Dick whispered back to him.

"Maggie do you have any family?" Bruce asked. I shook my head.

"Most of my pack is dead." I said.

"And your pack consists of family or family and friends and family?" Damian asked.

"Just family. Humans when they get adopted into the pack or close family friends they become honorary pack members. But we don't do it often because we put them in danger. Werewolf hunters are dangerous. Willing to do anything for the hunt even if it means setting fire to a town." I explained. I heard footsteps. A girl judging from the spacing.

"Your friend Barbra is here." I said.

~Time Skip~

That was 2 weeks ago. It's still a shock when I wake up because sometimes I'll wake up thinking I'm in an alley somewhere.

"Ms. Maggie is the pie not to your liking?" Alfred asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Alfred.

"Sorry Alf I was just thinking about when I first came to the manor." I said.

"Oh thank goodness it's not the pie." Alfred said making me laugh. Alfred makes good apple pie. Damian walked in at that moment and looked at me.

"Come Moore we have something for you." Damian said. I got nervous but I hide it well.

"Can I take my pie?" I asked. He pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation.

"Yes just come on." He said gesturing for him to follow. I got up with my slice of pie and followed him down to the Batcave.

"Maggie we got you a suit." Bruce said. He held up a romper.

"What about when I shift?" I asked as he put it in my hand.

"It's a biosuit. It operates off mental commands. Since you aren't telepathic it's programmed for you. It'll change when you shift. So you won't be naked when you start training." Dick said. I blushed and nodded.

"Ok. Ok." I said.

"Just keep it on at all times." Bruce said. I nodded.

"Thanks for everything." I thanked them. I pulled Bruce and Dick into a hug but Damian started walking away. I released them and hugged Damian. He just patted my head awkwardly making me laugh.

"You need to learn how to hug grumpy." I said moving his hands where they are supposed be.

"That is how you hug someone grumpy." I said letting him go. He just crossed his arms.

"Ms. Maggie you requested I get you at this time." Alfred said. I nodded.

"Thanks Alfred." I said hurrying back up the stairs. I went inside a room Alfred said I could come to when I needed to be alone. I come in here and write songs. It gives me some remanence of home. Bruce got me a guitar after seeing me eyeball one for a solid 5 seconds. I learned to not look at anything more than a glance unless I wanted it. Anyway the guitar was kinda like my old one and I painted sunflowers on it. It looks really pretty. I started playing the song I finished. The song is based on me and Damian. I've developed a crush on him so why not express it in a song that will never ever ever be heard. A girl can dream ok. I sat on the stool next to the window and sang.

"Boy, I been thinkin' 'bout us
And you know I ain't good at this stuff
These feelings pilin' up won't give me no rest
This might come out a little crazy
A little sideways, yeah maybe
I don't know how long it'll take me
But I'll do my best

I'll be your soft and sweet
You'll be my strong and steady
I'll be your glass of wine
You'll be my shot of whiskey
I'll be your sunny day
You'll be my shade tree
I'll be your honeysuckle
You'll be my honey bee

Yeah, that came out a little country
But every word was right on the money
And I got you smilin' honey right back at me
Now hold on 'cause I ain't done
There's more where that came from
Well you know I'm just havin' fun, but seriously

If I'll be your Louisiana
You'll be my Mississippi
I'll be your Little Loretta
You'll be my Conway Twitty
I'll be your sugar, baby
You'll be my sweet iced tea
I'll be your honeysuckle
You'll be my honey bee

Your kiss just said it all
I'm glad we had this talk
Nothing left to do
But fall in each others arms
I coulda said I love you
Coulda wrote you a line or two
Baby, all I know to do
Speak right from the heart

I'll be your soft and sweet
You'll be my strong and steady
I'll be your glass of wine
You'll be my shot of whiskey
I'll be your sunny day
You'll be my shade tree
I'll be your honeysuckle
You'll be my honey bee

If I'll be your Louisiana
You'll be my Mississippi
I'll be your Little Loretta
You'll be my Conway Twitty
I'll be your sugar, baby
You'll be my sweet iced tea
I'll be your honeysuckle I
You'll be my honey bee" I sung playing my guitar. If only he would open up just a bit. Damian is so closed off.

"Dang you have it bad." A voice said from behind me. I quickly turned around and retracted my claw like nails. I pushed the person against the wall before noticing it was Tim. I let him go and apologized.

"How'd you know where I was?" I asked putting my guitar on the stand.

"You left the door open a bit and my room is down the hall." He explained. I nodded.

"Sorry if it bugged you I'll make sure to close the door next time." I said embarrassed that be heard me practically pouring out my soul for his brother.

"So you're into the Demon?" He asked. I blushed harder and tried thinking of an excuse.

"N-no it's a song a friend wrote that I think is really pretty." I finally said.

"You are a bad liar. Now come on you like the demon. Seriously you could do better." Tim said making me laugh.

"You don't get it. He's kinda my soulmate." I said shyly. Tim was shocked before he bursted out laughing. I glared at him.

"Oh this is gold. Wait until he finds out." Tim said laughing. I growled making Tim stop.

"He's not going to find out. Being soulmates means that I am anything he needs me to be. That doesn't mean a romantic relationship. It can be friends or a family bond. Whatever he needs me to be I will be. That's how it works." I explained sadly.

"But what do you want?" Tim asked. I smiled thinking about that fantasy I might never have.

"A romantic relationship. You're lucky to even find your soulmate and it hurts worse if they want to just be friends. Then your forced to be by their side as they have a relationship and start a family. There were stories like that with werewolves." I explained.

"Then it looks like we have to make him fall for you." Tim said. I smiled.

"You're a good friend but no. It's enough that I found him. Now I am whatever he needs me to be." I said before walking to my room. Once I got into my room I sighed and changed into my pajamas. I opened my favorite book that I've read about 3,000 times. Charlotte's Web. I was half way done with the book when there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." I called bookmarking my page. The door opened and I saw Damian. I smiled and sat up.

"What's up Dames?" I asked gesturing for him to sit. He sat down on the bed next to me.

"Just my infuriating brothers bothering me. Can I stay here for awhile?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed the remote. I pulled up Netflix and looked at him.

"Anything you want to watch?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Carmen San Diego it is. I'm waiting for season 2. But I think you'll like her." I said going to the first episode. He laid down and I snugged close to him my tail curling around me.

"Moore." Damian warned. I smiled and decided to ignore it. Being next to him is comforting. I watched the show and after awhile Damian relaxed and wrapped an arm around me. I smiled and pulled a blanket over us. After the fourth episode I started falling asleep. And I was out like a light.

~Time Skip~

I woke up feeling Damian moving. I looked and saw him getting up.

"No stay." I muttered. He looked at me and nodded.

"Ok I'll stay Maggie." He said. Maybe it was my drowsiness but I thought he said my first name and even though he probably didn't it sent a warm fuzzy feeling throughout my body. He laid down next to me again and I snuggled up close to him again. I smiled having him this close to me. He then wrapped his arms around me making me feel like a giddy schoolgirl.

"Sweet dreams Maggie." He said before I fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up alone much to my disappointment. I did my morning routine, got changed, and did my hair before going down for breakfast. When I got down the stairs and into the dining room a tennis ball was thrown in front of me. I was going to run and get it but I held myself back and hesitantly walked to my seat before changing my mind and getting the ball. I walked back with the ball in my hand and glared at Jason.

"This proves nothing." I said sitting down. He just started laughing while Dick and Tim at least tried to contain their laughter. I threw the ball and it hit Jason square in the forehead.

"Bitch." He said rubbing his head.

"Don't play games with a girl who can play better." I simply said before they started laughing. I don't blame them Jay's face is pretty funny to look at.

"Mutt." He said. That made me snap. I stood up to knock some sense into him but Damian pulled me back down into my seat. He sits next to me.

"Calm down Moore." Damian said with a hand on my wrist in case I'd attack Jason. I just growled.

"Yeah listen to your owner little doggie." Jason taunted me. I closed my eyes and rested my hands in front of me. I focused on my breathing, my heartbeat, and let everything flow. Like a river over a stone. I looked to see Jason getting scolded by Bruce. I smiled feeling more in control.

"Good morning Bruce." I greeted moving past Jason being a grumpy cat who hates mornings.

"Good morning Maggie. How was your morning so far?" He asked. I glanced at Jason.

"Could've been better. So meetings or paperwork today?" I asked.

~Damian's POV~

I watched as my father and Maggie talked. Just like they did every morning. She brought more light and warmth into the manor when she came. Something I didn't know was missing until I felt it. She makes this feel like home not just where I rest my head.

"I'm off to work. I'll be back for dinner. Don't kill each other." Father said before leaving. Maggie said bye and then it became quiet.

"So Mags meet anyone you like yet?" Drake asked making my head turn.

"I haven't left the manor since I've been here Tim. What do you think?" She responded making me sigh in relief but also a bit disappointed.

"I don't know maybe you have a thing for Titus." Drake joked. She laughed.

"No but Titus gets dog problems. We talk a lot." She said.

"You and Titus talk? What does he say?" I asked curious to see is he's told her anything because I talk to him a lot too. Mainly about her.

"He talks about you a lot actually. How you are his best friend and how you are one of the few humans to understand animals exedra exedra." She said. I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding.

"Damian where were you last night? I came to get you for patrol but you weren't in your room." Grayson asked. Before I could answer Todd jumped in.

"Oh he was in Maggie's room last night. What'd you two kids do?" Todd asked with a vexing smirk. We just glared at him.

"Get your mind out of the gutter Todd." I sneered.

"Then what did you do in her room?" Todd asked.

"We just watched Netflix. Chill Jay." Maggie said glaring at him.

"Maggie can you help me with something?" Drake asked. She nodded and they both left. I don't like Drake being so close to what's mine or what's going to be mine.

~Your POV~

Tim pulled me aside to a different room.

"You didn't tell Dick or Jason right?" I asked crossing my arms. He smiled shyly and stuttered. His heartbeat was also beating very fast. I just had to look at his face to know but seriously.

"Tim!" I whined.

"Well we have a plan. Halloween is coming up and that's when we strike." Tim said excitedly.

"You make it sound like we are going to murder someone. But I'll go along with this plan for now." I said. He nodded.

"Ok so until Halloween we are going to try to get you two closer." Tim said proudly.

"Tim if something goes wrong I... I don't know what I'll do but it won't be pretty." I said before walking out.

~Time Skip~

Tim, Jason, and Dick did try to get me and Damian closer but it wasn't needed. We already with each other so much that when they did try to push us closer it would just be funny. Like when me and Damian were studying Dick came in and tried to play matchmaker but seeing Damian's red face made me laugh. He was so uncomfortable. I know he likes me in some way but in which I don't know yet.

Right now it's Halloween! My favorite day of the year other than Christmas and Thanksgiving. You can't beat presents and food ok. Some people thing Valentines Day is all great but if you're single you know that February 15th is amazing because all the Valentines Day chocolate is on sale. Anyway I was with Dick getting ready for trick or treating. We were going as the justice league. And guess who I was. I'm freaking Wonder Woman and I feel so naked. It's like a swimsuit. Dick was just putting a bit of makeup on me. He learned from being in the circus.

"Dick can't I go as Black Canary I feel naked in this? It's like a strapless one piece swimsuit." I asked rubbing my arms because I was cold. He just laughed before stopping abruptly.

"No." He said before we looked at each other and laughed. He was going as Green Lantern. Tim was going as the Flash, Jason as Superman, and Damian as Batman. And what do all their costumes have in common... they cover and are warm!

"Being in this I have a lot of questions for Diana." I said as I put on the boots.

"Like what?" Dick asked putting away my makeup.

"Like how does she not get a wedgie? Or how does she not twist her ankle in these shoes? How does she not get cold? Or how does she fight when she could spill out of her top? And how does her hair stay perfect after a battle? Legitimate questions." I listed. He laughed. Dick really is like my brother.

"Ok so if this costume doesn't get Damian's attention then we are back at square one." Dick said. I nodded and we went downstairs. The boys were already down there. I smiled and grabbed a pumpkin basket from Alfred.

"Whoa step aside the Amazonian princess is coming through." Jason said bowing playfully. I just laughed.

"Yes the princess is here and I say we cause some mischief tonight." I said grabbing some toilet paper and putting it in my pumpkin.

"Moore put the toilet paper back." Damian said. I shook my head.

"Nope." I said popping the p. He just threw me over his shoulder.

"You'd think I'd be use to this." I said annoyed.

~Time Skip 2 hours~

We decided to split up to get more candy that way. Me and Damian were paired since this was the plan and the others left to cover more ground.

"I think we should've brought bigger bags. There is no way this is going to last until Valentines Day." I said seeing how small the pumpkin basket was now. Damian smiles and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and wrapped myself in his cape. The costume is actually pretty soft.

"I'll get you chocolate whenever you want beloved." Damian said. I smiled before realizing what he said. I looked over and saw he was blushing bright red.

"Do you want to talk about-" I started but he cut me off with a quick no. I nodded and just looked away.

"Come on were meeting 3 blocks away." I said getting out of his cape to walk faster. I continued walking ahead of him until we reached the others. Tim frowned seeing me walking 6 steps in front of his brother. I went over to Jason and wrapped myself in his cape. It's cold and I'm practically in a swimsuit.

"You know what I'm done waiting for this shit!" Jason said before turning me towards him and kissing me. I was so shocked that I didn't do anything. Jason was yanked away from me and I was just frozen.

"What just happened?" I asked stunned and confused. Dick just pointed to Damian beating Jason up. I went up to Damian and pulled him away from Jay.

"Damian. Hey, hey, hey look at me not him." I said putting both my hands on either side of his face forcing him look at me. He kept glaring daggers at Jay.

"No no. Look at me. Not him." I said pointing from his eyes to mine.

"Damian calm down." I said pulling him in for a hug. He buried his face into my neck making my cheeks heat up.

"You're mine." He whispered into my ear. I looked at Tim and smiled.

"Sorry I had to give you a reason to make a move brat." Jay said massaging his jaw that will probably bruise up later. I could hear Damian's heart rate going a million miles an hour. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I blushed feeling his hands around my butt.

"I'm taking her home." Damian said walking away with me in his arms. Tim gave me and thumbs up and I gave one back. On the way walking back I had so many questions.

"Damian what are we?" I asked. He sighed and murmured something so low not even my enhanced hearing could hear it.

"One more time please." I asked.

"I love you." He said stopping so I could face him. He couldn't meet my eyes. I turned his chin with my fingers so he was looking at me.

"That makes me very happy because I love you too Damian. You are my soulmate. Every werewolf has one. And you are mine like I am yours." I said as he began walking again. He smiled an actual smile not one of his hot smirks.

"I believe we can make a slight detour." He said before taking out a grappling gun from his belt and grappling away somewhere with me in his arms. I thought it was a prop. He grappled us to the top of Wayne Tower. At the top there was a small vent that lead to an attic of sorts.

"I come here to think." He said. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It's cozy BabyBat." I teased. He smirked and pushed me. I prepared for impact but I fell on an inflatable mattress that I didn't notice. I laughed and he laid beside me.

"Don't call me that." He grumbled before kissing me. I kissed him back immediately finding the tingles and butterflies in my stomach addicting. He climbed on top of me and the kiss started getting rougher. I had to pull away feeling my ears and tail pop up. He although didn't stop he kissed down my neck. It felt amazing. The feeling of his hands roaming my body, the soft kisses to my neck, to him being on top of me. I gasped in surprise feeling his hand touch my core. It felt good but it's not good for any werewolf wanting to stay in control so I pushed him away.

"I apologize." He said breathless.

"No. No. It's ok. It's just I want to stay in control and not tear you apart." I said smiling. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his body.

"Mine. You are mine." He said holding me. I smiled loving that I get to call him that now.

"And you can thank Jason for it after you apologize." I said. He huffed and held me tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.6K 69
˗ˏˋand they said you couldn't escape ΛŽΛŠΛ— ↳thank you for reading! ↳request are close at the moment ↳finished as of 12/11/2020 ↬ DISCLAIMER ↫ ∼ I DO...
80.7K 1.3K 39
A book filled with Damian Wayne stories , different ships and situations that involve our favorite bat boy . Enjoy! !!also all the pictures in any...
224K 5.5K 20
Just a book full of my Young Justice and DC x Reader oneshots!! If you're wanting some superhero love, you're getting it~ (Not rating this matu...
234K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...