Servant-(Sahyo)

By Orry47

{COMPLETED} Sana is a poor collage dropout who needs a job to pay for rent in the apartment she is staying at... More

....CHARACTERS....
....Take These Thoughts Away....
....I Guess I Did....
....I'll Start Now....
....More Of That Feeling....
....Confusing....
....She Might Be Right....
....Once Again....
....I Was Her What....
....You Want To Be Mine?....
....Meet My Friends....
....Dont Do That Again....
....I Need To Try....
....Enjoyed It....
....Ok You Can Go....
....Afraid....
....Follow Your Heart....
....For You....
....Smile More....
....Doing It Right....
....You Look Cute....
....My Everything....
....I Couldn't Be Alone....
....Princess....
....Move In....
....More Important To Me....
....I Love This Side Of Her....
....I'll Try To Help....
....He's A Monster....
....Forever....
....Other Women....
.....Get Her Back....
....You Belong With Her....
....Going Crazy....
....She Needs You....
....Dont Leave Me....
....Why....
....For Her....
....She Needs Me....
....That Easy....
....Back To Normal....
....Check On Her....
....Please Help Me....
....New Feelings....
....I Like Her Still....
....Happening...
....Forget The Drama....
....Jealous....
....Beach....
....Appointment....
....Stop...
....I Can't....
....Time....
....Drinking....
....Store....
....bar....
....Tingly....
....Live Once....
....Abusive....
.....Right Here....
....Stay With Me....
....I'll Go Just Promise Me....
....Take You Back....
....Acting Like A Child....
....Pathetic....
....Figure Something Out....
....I Know What To Do....
....Understand....
....Stop Please....
....Unlike Them....
....Plans Are Still On....
....Nervous....
....Feel Special....
....A Forever Promise....
....Can't Wait....
....Day Before....
....Wedding....
....Should We Continue This....
....Stupid Talk....
....Promise Me I'll Feel Special Forever....
Part title
....Sequel....

....Maybe Again?....

1.9K 71 5
By Orry47

SANA

Work finally ended. Jihyo and I were off to wherever she wanted to take me.

"So tell me about the place" she shook her head then turned into a parking lot.
"We're here. It's pretty close to the company"

"I'm excited" she smiled

I looked around. It was a modern building just like her penthouse. There were no other cars in the parking lot strangely "Do you own this place?"

"Yes But people still work and come here so I can make money"

"Come" I took Jihyos hand and followed her inside. The place was big and had lots of small rooms. Jihyo took me to a main room.

There were instruments everywhere. I felt myself get a boost of inspiration just from standing there. Jihyo smiled as she brought me all around. "Do you play anything." I never even tried an instrument.
"No, do you?" She nodded and sat down at the piano.

She began to play. The song was so sad.
"Why a sad song?" I leaned on the piano.

"Its the only songs I know because there slow and easy to learn."
Her fingers moved fast even though it was a slow song. I don't think that was the reason.
"Can you play anything else" her eyes settled on the guitar.

JIHYO

I played almost all the rest of the day for her. Everytime I'd play something she'd get a curious smile on her face.

I had never taken anyone to this place before. It was another way for me to leave everything and escape reality. I don't know why I felt the need to take Sana. I just did.

"Why are you so talented!" Sana sat on the piano chair and played her best. It sounded horrible but it still made me laugh. She slumped down.

"I can sing to" Sanas head shot up. "Really?!"
I nodded and took her hand.

I started to sing but Sana got up and started to dance along. She looked silly. Her body moved all around me as I sang one of my favorite songs.

When I finished I felt her arms wrap around me.
Her eyes looked into mine. She giggled.
"I love your voice" no one as ever heard me sing. "I love your dancing." Her cheeks got red.

I leaned in and kissed her lips. They were especially soft tonight. My heart beat kicked up. It was a strange new feeling. Her lips kissed mine again. I felt antsy. "Thank you for showing me Jihyo" she pulled away. I kept my grasp on her.

SANA

"Stay" Jihyos arms squeezed me hard. I leaned in and kissed her again. "Don't leave me Sana.." Jihyo looked deep into my eyes.

"I won't leave." I held out my pinky. She looked at it then connected hers with mine.

"Let's go home"
———

She pointed at the doors when we got in the house. Everything was going so well until that door showed up.

"Jihyo wh—" she pinned me against the wall and started to kiss me. "I really enjoyed today."

The door opened and we were in. She took off all my clothes. "Sit here and wait." I sat and only listened to the sound of her grabbing things from those walls I found so scary.

She got in front of me then grabbed my wrists.
She had same dark red rope in her hands.
I watched each movement she made. The rope twisted and turned in every direction until there was a beautiful looking knot keeping me from moving my arms.

She brought me over then tied my arms to the hanging wall thing. I had no idea what anything was and it scared me but I felt more open because I was in her hands.

A kiss landed on my forehead before the vibrator touched me. A shock went though my body. It felt so good. Why was I starting to like the things she did to me.
———

Are night of pleasure was long. Everything thing, every touch that landed on me was like heaven. I was starting to fall for Jihyo in every way.

It was late. Everyone was sleeping at this time but me and Jihyo were just making dinner.
"Ramen again?" Jihyo looked into the pantry.

"Late night shopping?" I gave Jihyo an exhausted look but she grabbed a sweatshirt for the both of us. "Jihyo..." I whined at her.

"You need to eat something other than ramen, let's go" I faked yawned at her. "Sana"

"Tomorrow.." She shook her head and forced me to follow her.

The grocery store was completely empty. There were only people stocking the shelf's.

I immediately gravitated to the snack aisle. All the snacks me and Momo could never afford were all around me. "Only one" Jihyo grabbed some foreign chocolate.

I reached for my favorite chips that I used to eat just about everyday. "You like those?"

"You don't??" Jihyo shook her head then grabbed it from my hand and put it in the carage. "Sana think meals" she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the healthy section.

JIHYO

"Ew healthy food.." She continued to complain at everything I got.

"Sana you can't eat junk your whole life" only in the beginning of my teenage life did I eat junk food. I'll never make that mistake again.

"Yes I can.." she finally stopped her complaining when we reached the bakery area.

"Jihyo Please...we can share" she pointed at a cheesecake. It did look good.

"Ok that's the only thing you can get" She gave me a big smile then held the cake all the way to the cashier.

We spent about two hundred dollars. Sana looked at the price shocked.
"How did we spend that much!" I payed the worker then started to bag are items.

"Jihyo stop spending money on me.." She was the only girl that didn't want all my money.
"It's food Sana" I gave her a smile. "But still"

"But we need it to live so stop. Next time I'll go shopping with Momo and get her better food." Sana shook her head and ran to me.
"Jihyo...no" she was being overly stubborn.

"I'm a billionaire Sana".   "So you should save."
I had about five million in the bank saved up.
"I do"

"Ok fine I'm over it" she made a cute noise then helped me put them in the car. "Stubborn"
She looked at me with a pout on her cute face.

"Bossy.." I was like that because I needed to be if I wasn't she would have filled the cart with the whole snack aisle. "Just get in the car"
"Fine.."

"I had a good day..thanks Jihyo"

"Maybe again?" My heart beat started again and the not came back as the words came out of my mouth. "Yes!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.2K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...
5.7K 120 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
74.2K 2.2K 27
Sana has always begged Mina to get a girlfriend Due to Sana bringing home all the girls. Mina rolls her eyes but starts to look into Son Chaeyoung. T...
66.9K 1.7K 20
It's been 10 years after the break up, the members have disbanded and they've gone their separate ways. Chaeyoung who lives in an apartment with the...