Personal Body Guard - (Shawn...

By basicallyvogue

"Cut the shit babe, your parents hired me as your personal body guard so fuck up with the attitude..." ~ When... More

characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
EPILOGUE
THE END
SHAWN MENDES CONCERT
New Story

21

7.9K 156 38
By basicallyvogue

"She's got a book for every situation
Gets into parties without invitations
How could you ever turn her down?
There's not a drink that I think could sink her"

-

*Shawn's Point Of View*

I woke up to the sound of loud knocking.

"Emily, Emily! Time to get up!" I heard a voice yell, quickly coming to recognise it as Emily's mum.

Why was she knocking on my door- oh shit.

My eyes widened as Emily lay cuddled up against my chest, her head tucked into my neck.

"Emily" I whispered shaking her lightly.

"Em. Baby" I continued to attempt to wake her, her eyes slowly fluttering opening.

"Mm?" She mumbled.

"Emily c'mon" her mum yelled banging on the door.

"Fuck" she said her eyes widening before sitting up, her blonde hair cascading down her back.

"Get in the closet" she whispered yanking the covers off, swinging the door closet door open.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Go" She said sternly ushering towards the closet. I rolled my eyes playfully before walking in to the closet.

I leaned against the wall, crossing my arms as I heard Emily opened her bedroom door.

"Sorry I must've slept in" She spoke as I attempted to peak through the crack of the door.

"Yea your not the only one, Shawn isn't up yet either. Go wake him up and bring him down for some breakfast" she said before I could hear her walk down the hall as Emily shut the door behind her.

"You can come out now" she said making me swing the door open.

"That was close. Imagine if you didn't have a lock" I said biting on my lip nervously.

"Yea I know... we need to get to your room without anyone seeing us" she said grasping the door knob.

"Let me" I said opening the door. I looked left and right before grasping her hand and running down the hallway into my room, slamming it behind me.

"Oh my god" Emily said before bursting into a fit of giggles.

I chuckled before realising that I basically had her pressed up against my door.

I looked into her eyes as she stopped laughing.

"God... you're fucking stunning" I said my thumb caressing her cheek softly.

"Not so bad yourself Mendes" she said a cheeky grin on her lips. I chuckled before leaning down to her lips.

I pressed mine against hers softly, instantly feeling her lips mould into mine. I slowly began to kiss her passionately. The kiss was full of passion and need for one another. Not in a I want to rip your clothes off way, but in a your lips feel amazing on mine and I want them there for longer.

"Emily?" I heard her mum call from outside my door knocking lightly on my door. I retreated from the kiss, pressing my hand over her mouth to prevent her from talking. Her mum would be so skeptical if she found her daughter in my room.

I soon heard her footsteps slowly leave the front of my door and down the hall.

"I'm gonna have a shower and get changed, I'll meet you down there" she said pecking my lips quickly before leaving.

This girl was doing things to me.

-

I changed into my black jeans and black T-shirt with my black converse. I swung the door open to see Emily walking down the hall a bit further down.

"Em" I called out catching up to her as she halted her walk and waited for me. She wore a red and black printed button up dress with a gold necklace. Absolutely beautiful.

"You look gorgeous" I whispered to her as we began to walk down the stairs.

"Thank you" she whispered back as we made our way into the dining room.

My eyes widened once I heard Emily squeal. I looked up to see her run into the arms of some random guy. I squinted my eyes at the guy.

"Ivan! I missed you so much!"

Oh. Ivan. As in her brother.

"Hey Emmy" He said hugging her back.

"Oh my god. Elyse!" She said hugging a heavily pregnant woman beside her. She had blonde hair and green eyes just like Lily. I'm guessing this was Ivan's girlfriend. Or wife?

"Hi I'm Ivan. You must me Emily's body guard Shawn?" He asked.

"That's me. Nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand firmly. "And this is my wife Elyse" he said ushering to the pregnant woman.

"Nice to meet you, I'm shawn" I said shaking her outstretched hand.

She smiled before sitting down beside her parents.

"Where's Aunt Felissa and Uncle Derrick?" Emily asked from the seat beside me.

"They went home for a bit, George has a birthday party and Lila had work. We'll be going out for dinner tonight with them before you leave tomorrow" Emily's mum said picking up a piece of bacon from the bowl in front of her.

The chef had made a small buffet of eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast.

I helped myself to it all as did everyone else.

"So how far along are you now?" Emily asked Elyse.

"37 weeks so only 3 weeks left until she's out" she said rubbing her large stomach.

"I'm so excited. You'll have to tell me when your in labour and we'll hurry down" she said smiling widely. I smiled at her use of the word we, as if we were team. I liked it.

"Definitely" Elyse said cutting her bacon and placing it in her mouth.

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

"Thank you for breakfast Barney" I said handing him my plate.

"No worries darling. How long have you and your boyfriend been dating for?" He said leaning against the counter.

"My boyfriend?" I asked confused.

"Wasn't the young gentleman sitting beside you your boyfriend?" He asked his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Oh! No. No! He's my bodyguard" I said shaking my head.

"Hmm" He said squinting his eyes at me in suspicion.

"I don't think so" he said.

"Uhh... thanks for breakfast Barney" I said nervously before making my way back to the dining room. I smiled seeing Shawn chatting away with Ivan.

-

liked by rhyleewheeler, shawnmendes and 1,393 others
emilyrose missed you big bro!
view all 120 comments
ivanrose still haven't inched taller a bit

-
A/N: this wasn't an interesting as chapter but it'll get better. Thank you guys so much for getting me to 6k views in 20 chapters. I literally gained 2k views over night so thank you guys so much I really appreciate it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.6K 31
Maddison has a pretty normal life until the mess that is Shawn Mendes enters her life. He keeps teasing her and she thinks he's annoying. Until she f...
376K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
25K 731 38
To you, he was your idol, your everything, your biggest inspiration. But to him, you were just another fan in the crowd. That was, until his eyes met...
48.4K 878 38
Asia Crawford a girl who wanted a fresh start , a total sweetheart who ended up getting her life taken away in the matter of seconds. She lands a job...