Daddy's feminine prince (kind...

By Chase2948

Sam is 17 still in high school while Eric is 25 and is the boss of a big organization with construction! Eric... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
NOTE FROM MEEEEEEE
CHAPTER 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Authors note
Chapter 22
P♥r♥i♥d♥e♥
Another random idea :3
Chapter 23
Meet me!
Please read..
Chapter 25 (The End)
After math😋
OMG
New cover❤️
1M

Chapter 24

17.6K 421 13
By Chase2948

"Sammie..." I said quietly after a small moment of silence. He looked a little worried.

"Yes?" He said.

I got up still holding his hand. I got a small box out of my pocket and got on one knee in front of him. And I looked at him while opening the box. His eyes got wide and started to tear up while his hand was moving to his mouth.

"Will you marry me?" I asked him. My heart was pounding and I watched the tears stream down his face.

"YES!" He finally said at last. Before I knew it he was in my arms. We where on the ground hugging We heard screaming and I looked towards the window of the house where Eliza stood there frozen and Larry and Andrew where looking through the window as well.

She smiled and gave a thumbs up and went back but looked through the curtains back at us not long after.

"Looks like we had an audience." Sammie said smiling.

"Seems so." I said laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sammie's P.O.V)

I got up the next morning and looked around.

I could have sworn Eric came to bed with me....

I got up and stretched but before I could leave I felt two arms around my waist and someones head on my shoulder. I got scared and jumped a little and heard Eric laughing at me.

"You scared me!" I said laughing a little with him.

I turned around and looked at him.

"I have a surprise for you little one." Eric said to me walking to the closet. He pulled out a beautiful blue dress with a waist belt. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you Eric." I said. He smiled and kissed me passionately.

"I thought you could wear it for your first day of school!" He said. I felt my heart race but I nodded and smiled.

"Where going home today, I'm going to talk to Eliza and Larry and thank them. I'll be up to help you pack soon baby I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I replied. He kissed my head and I smiled.

This was the day we where going to go home. Eliza was teary eyed and Larry was upset and they talked to Eric mostly while I packed up the little bits of clothes we had and finished when he came up to help. Eliza drove us home because I didn't want to take a taxi.

I looked at house and smiled as Eric walked inside. I went straight up to my room and laid face down in the comfy mattress. and looked around the room and smiled I pulled the crayons and paper from my side table and smiled as I started to color. I pulled a stuffed animal close to me that I had since I was little.

---------------------------------------------------------------

(Eric's P.O.V)

I looked around the house. It was so quiet.

[Eric]- Where are you?

A little while later my phone buzzed.

[Olivia]- OH! I'm at Austins house! Eliza introduced us! I'm going to stay here for a while!

She sent a picture of them and I felt happy for her but I knew we wouldn't see much of each other over the whole situation. I smiled and walked upstairs to Sammie's room. I walked in and he looked at me smiling.

I layed next to him and he put his crayons on his side table and handed me a piece of paper as I reached down in the open suitcase and grabbed the glued tiara and put it on his head and smiled. I looked at the picture and giggled.

"Is this us?" I asked smiling. He nodded and looked at me and held my hands. My life felt complete with him and I knew I wanted to spend my life with him. I loved Sammie so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry This wasn't a very long chapter. I'll try to update again. I love you all and thank you so much for the support. <3

I am going through depression, anxiety, and anorexia right now and i'm trying to get better, and all your support made me feel loved and I can't thank you enough for it.

Thank you! Love you all!

-Alice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 9.7K 56
Tony and Gabriel.
491K 14.9K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...
922K 21.6K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
2.2K 132 35
Wooyung is definitely your average young adult. Struggling with school, he sets out to find a part time job and gets one as a tutor. He's given only...