The Perfect Match

De Palabras26

Jason West Larson is a victim of bullying ever since the beginning of middle school. He is an emotional boy... Mais

1. My Big Fat Crush
2. A Jock's Tale
3. The Kessler House
4. The Bullies
5. A Song And A Friend
6. The Perfect Kesslers
7. The Boys Locker Room
8. Touchdown!
10. Our Place
11. Permission Slips!
12. Take Off!
13. The Plane Ride
14. Check-In / The Big City!
15. Kessler's Truth
16. Sand And The Sun
17. The Tour
18. The Mall
19. Cancerous News
20. Confrontation and depression
21. Returning Home
22. Maybe (pt 1)
23. Maybe (pt 2)
24. Hannah
25. Angels and Devils
26. The carnival
27. Friendship
28. An Unexpected Collaboration
29. The First Phase
30. The Second Phase
31. The Third Phase
32. Deception
33. Goodbye Emma
34. No More
35. My Past
36. The Truth
37. Hannah Squad Down!
38. Healing
39. Together At Last
40. The Perfect Match

9. Never Enough

561 17 6
De Palabras26

Chapter nine is out! Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed. I upload daily! (The more votes, the more chance for a second book). Also, don't play the song until directed in the story. Link in case the video doesn't play: https://youtu.be/Xg7V4R6oiNg

*Jason's POV*

After talking with Kristen, she makes some food and we start eating and chatting. Eventually, in what seems in no time at all, Flynn walks through the door.

"Hi hun! Grab a plate and some food. How was the game?" I look at him and notice a bruise on his other cheek.

"Did Ericka clock you again?" I ask with a bit of sarcasm. "No, but it's fine" He says looking at me with his brown chocolate eyes that look like the color of Hershey's Kisses.

"And mom, I'm not hungry thanks anyways." He says before returning his gaze on me.

"Larson, come with me to my room" he says while looking at me with a look that I can't even make out. He suddenly grabs my hand leading me up the stairs, walking in his room and closes the door behind him.

He stands there looking at me for what seems to be hours and before I know it, his arms are wrapped around me embracing me with a long hug. Oh wow.

The only person I ever hug is Emma, and even recently I haven't hugged her in weeks. Actually I think he's the only boy I've ever hugged.

I start to get nervous and wrap my arms around his large body. He's so warm and perfect. What a hunk..

As I start to pull away from our embrace, but he pulls me back tightening his large arms around my slim body.

"I'm so sorry for everything.." He says, still wrapped in our embrace. "I never knew that you've been through all these years of torment. It must have sucked ass. I'm soo terribly sorry. How can I make it up to you?" He says with a painful look in his eyes.

"I-it's ok um, you don't have to do anything." I respond.

"Ugh and I even abandoned you in middle school while you were dealing with all of this. If you ever need anything or someone to talk to, you come to me okay?" He says before parting our embrace.

"I don't give a shit even if you're Ericka's husband" He says with laughter. "If she heard that, she'd probably smack you" I say with a chuckle. He laughs. "I wouldn't put it past her" He responds.

"Neither would I" I say, laughing.

"Oh by the way, Ericka wanted me to tell you they're all going to karaoke later and want you to go with them" He says.

"Are you going?" I ask. "No, I can't I have something to do later today, but they're going soon so maybe give her a call?" He suggests.

"Alright, thanks Flynn." I say before scrolling through my contacts looking for Ericka's number.

"Hey boo! Did Kessler forward my message? If not I'm gonna have to yell at him later" She says with a hint of sarcasm and seriousness with her voice.

"Y-yeah, he did. I'm not sure if I wanna go though-" She interrupts me "Oh nah oh hell nah! you're coming bitch I'll be over in ten minutes text me the address k? luv u bye!"

She hangs up, and I start to panic.

Shit

I look at Flynn and he looks back in curiosity. "What did she say?" He asks "U-um I guess she's going to be over in ten minutes. Can you text her the house address?" I ask.

He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a card that looks all too familiar. "Let's see.. The number the number.. Which one? Oh here it is." He says and types it in his phone.

Ericka.. You didn't..

"She gave you one of those cards too?" I say. "Yup, she sure did" He responds with a shrug and a slight smile.

I hear a loud noise from outside.

beep beep!

Followed by a shout from the driveway. "Come on hoe! I'm excited!" I hear Ericka yell. Flynn face palms his forehead in defeat.

"She's so extra" He says with a smirk on his face. "Alright, go out-sing them tiger! He says to me with a wide smile.

I get up off his bed and head for the door and suddenly I feel him grab my arm.

"Wait" He says as he grabs my arm.

I stand there facing the door and he steps closer to me, wrapping me in a warm and snug embrace from behind.

My face turns red and I lose all my thoughts, trying to figure out what words need to come out of my mouth.

"Shit, he mumbles, as he presses his head on the back of my neck. "Sorry, I just felt like I needed to give you another hug. You're very huggable."

He says in a practically a whisper. His warm breath engulfs my neck and travels down the back of my shirt. I immediately get goosebumps.

He pulls back, as Ericka continues to complain and beep her horn occasionally shouting the F bomb every now and then. Good thing Kristen is in the shower..

I walk out of his room, completely red of embarrassment while trying to contain myself.

I open the door to the back seat, when Ericka stops me. "You're sitting up front with me hoe" She says with a sly smirk on her face.

"Yeah! the star doesn't sit in the back" I hear someone say. I'm assuming it's Emily. I glance back to everyone else in the car. Troy, Emily, Emma, and Ericka.

"H-hi guys" I say still a little bit embarrassed from earlier. Ericka seems to notice and decides to tease me a bit.

"So how did it feel? Was he any good?" she asks with a sly grin on her face. I immediately know exactly what she's talking about.

"E-Ericka! Oh my gosh we-" She cuts me off. I'm getting used to being cut off recently..

"You didn't deny it hoe! OMFG! Y'all F****n it up! Y'all Slayin' These Hoes! ahhhh!" She responds with laughter and excitement all over her face.

Emma, Troy, and Emily all look at each other in shock. Emma responds. "A-are you for real? Jason you like Kessler?" She asks

"I-" I try to find the words.

How do I feel about Flynn? I don't even know that answer myself..

For arguments sake and the awkwardness of the conversation right now, I decide to ignore Emma's question and respond to Ericka.

"Look, me and Flynn Kessler in fact did NOT do anything. It's just.. he offered to let me spend the night tonight because of the whole concussion thing.." I say in embarrassment.

"Oh my god! Y'all gonna F**k tonight! You gonna get that Kessler D**k! Yass Jason-" She continues on about Flynn and the rest of us look at each other and laugh.

Good, it looks like they aren't taking any of this serious. Besides, I've never and am not going to have sex with Flynn any time soon.

We arrive at the Karaoke place. "It's huge!" Ericka responds "That's what she said hoe"

We all start laughing. Ericka truly is the life of the group. she's kind of like the main course meal at a restaurant.

We walk in and I notice the absurd amount of people. It's packed in here.

I look at the DJ as he announces over all the people. Alright everyone! If you wanna sing then write your name, artist and song name on this paper!

A bunch of people rush over. Ericka grabs my arm and pulls me toward the Dj stage. I feel like one of those pet owners who ends up tripping and gets dragged by their own dog..

"Ok hoe, so I'm doing this one. She signs her name on the paper and writes down "Money, Cardi B" on the paper.

"Your turn! She says handing me the pen. I grab it and think a second before writing a song name, artist, and my name on the paper.

She gets up on the stage and walks up to the DJ selecting the karaoke version of her song.

It starts playing and Ericka starts dancing around, wrapping the lyrics to the huge crowed. They all started cheering and laughing with each other. They seemed to like it.

She then began twirking and really started "busting down Tatiana"

Eventually, the DJ stopped her song and she looked irritated. "The name's Ericka!" She shouts as the crowed claps.

There must have been over a two hundred people here. This place is huge. Alright everyone! Let's keep it going! The next person.. "Jason Larson singing Never Enough by The Greatest Showman!"

The crowed gives a slight applause before I walk on stage. My hands get clammy, and I clear my throat as the song starts.

*Play the song*

I begin singing, extremely nervous. I grab the mic off the stand and get lost in the lyrics. I forget about the huge crowed before me and completely lose myself in the song.

I look around the room, seeing everyone completely silent. Some people were in tears. Ericka was wide eyed as she was watching. Emma, Emily, and Troy all had their mouth's wide open.

A few people started recording until almost everyone has their phone out aimed towards me on the stage. I look over all the people, becoming extremely nervous seeing all the bright lights. I close my eyes to calm myself down and continue singing.

The song ends, and silence fills the room. Some people had tears on their face and others looked completely shocked. Ericka started clapping after a few seconds of silence. Suddenly everyone started clapping and cheering.

Ericka screams from the crowed "Hell yes! F**k it up hoe!" I smile and the Dj looks at everyone before speaking.

"Hold up, hold up, I think we need to hear that again. Don't you guys agree" He says as the crowed goes ballistic. He replays the song, beyond my consent and before I know it, I'm singing another time.

After I finish my song, The DJ asks for my name. "I'm Jason West Larson" I say over the microphone.

"Give it up for Jason!" He says as everyone applauds.

The night concluded and Ericka drove everyone home, me last. "Yo we f****d it up back there she says giving me a slight push on my arm and smiles.

"We need to do that again sometime!" she says. I nod and she drives off, leaving me at the Kessler house. I walk up to the door and knock. Kristen opens the door and smiles at my presence.

"You know Jason, you don't have to knock you're always welcome here!" She says before opening the door for me to come in.

"Are you hungry?" She asks while heading to the kitchen. "No, I ate there but thanks anyways Kristen" I respond.

"No problem hun, head upstairs Flynn's in his room" She says.

What? Doesn't she know I'm spending the night? Am I sleeping in his room?

I knock on his door and he opens it. A smile immediately creeps on his face as he gestures me to walk in. I sit on his bed and he grabs a blanket from his closet.

"Alright, so since you're here tonight I'll sleep on the floor" He says. "No, it's your room! I'll sleep on the floor" I say hesitantly.

He grabs some clothes and heads to the bathroom. After he comes back, I notice he's in shorts without a shirt. I turn red, completely embarrassed. "U-um" I say before looking at him.

He looks at me with a devious smile and shuts off the light. I feel a huge bounce on the bed as I almost go flying off. He crawls up towards me and lays beside me.

"I hope you don't mind, I sleep with only shorts" He says. I become extremely embarrassed and nervous before responding. "I-I thought I was sleeping on the floor?" I say shyly. "Of course not, You're the guest. Since we couldn't find a compromise, I thought we would just share the bed" He says with a deep voice.

I cover up and feel warm arms wrapping around my waist. "F-Flynn, Um" I say in a futile attempt to reach his sleeping body.

He doesn't respond, and I drift off to sleep feeling the warmth of his arms around me.

I could get used to this..

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.3K 629 33
"Goodbye, Sam Thomas Foster," "Goodbye, Michael October Valley," ------ When Michael came out, life as he knew it ended. Everything fell apart and h...
47.3K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
1.3M 49.3K 47
It was hard hating someone so much you start to obsess over them. Then again, it really was a small line between love and hate. Jason: I knew he saw...
71.3K 3.9K 16
[BXB] Two boys, an ice cream store and a summer to fall in love. ✩✩✩ Outgoing Tanner makes it a mission to befriend his reserved coworker Austin over...