More Chances Than One - n.h.

By snowfluke

in where a girl's heart is amounted to the number of chances she gave More

More Chances Than One (Niall Horan & Harry Styles Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
~~~~~Chapter 50~~~~~
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
WANTED: Admins For A Joint Twitter Account
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 ~Part 1
Chapter 57 ~Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
MY NEW KIK ACCOUNT :))
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Short BUT IMPORTANT Announcement :)
Chapter 71
Epilogue: Tour Days
IMPOTANT!

Chapter 7

3.7K 45 0
By snowfluke

Harry's P.O.V.

       Still sleeping cause I'm tired of all the practice we did all week. Also it's our last week on the X Factor so we have to make it our best. But I do not want to wake up yet I look like a mess.

"Time to get up!!!!" Niall shouted then the others kept shaking me trying to get me to wake up.

"I dow wouna" I guess gibberish is my language :)

"Come on! Stella's waiting for ya." They pleaded. I know I had to get up because you know Stella she's my girl friend but it doesn't feel like it though.

"Alright I'll be down in 10 minutes." I said groggily so they left.

     I don't even know why I'm with Stella. She's been my girl friend for about 3 weeks but there's no spark between us. Oh well I won't hurt her feelings.

    As soon as I got downstairs I saw Stella waiting for me. I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm just depressed I guess.

"Hey Harry bear." Stella came up to me and gave me a little peck on the lips.

"Hey Stella." I smiled. "What's the plan for today?" I asked cause I have nothing on mind right now.

"Maybe we can go out for an picnic just so all of you can chill." She suggested it was a good idea.

"Sure, let's get Lou to pack the snacks."

"Already on it." Louis chuckled. Such a stalker total stalkerism.

      I went to the lounge and went online on Twitter. I checked the trends just to see:

#2ndDaniTourSoExcited

She's become really successful since the last we saw her. It's already her 2nd tour and she never gets a single hate from anyone.

@DaniBunny: Super excited for my 2nd tour :)

@DaniBunny: Thank you for all my fans support. See you all soon Mwuah :)

@DaniBunny: First stop is in Canada. Can't wait to see all Canadian Danians :)

    She never really changed. I still had feelings for her but I guess she might already found someone. I'll check out her bio.

Dani Rayson : 14// Living like there's no tomorrow. Still single Forever Young :))// Love all my fans till the world ends :))

  Wow! I still had a chance but I can't break Stella's heart. This is the struggles of a teens life.

"Hey Harry what are ya doin?" Stella sat beside me and I went back to my Twitter profile. So she wouldn't she what I was doing.

"Uhm...nothing just looking around what's trending." I lied but still ugghhhh...

"What's wrong? Why are you sad?" Stella whispered.

"It's just..." Then I heard Louis yelling which cut me off. Thank you Louis you saved me. :)

"Time to leave love birds." Louis chirped in. And we sent him a glare.

"Coming!!" 

    We went into the van and went to the park for a while just to chill out. It was so peaceful and relaxing like no more troubles. Then my phone buzzed because of a new tweet.

@DaniBunny: Forgot to tell everyone that I'll be at the park today to play game with ya :)

@DaniBunny: See ya all soon :)) Actually I'm at the park already so I'll be patient :)

    Omfg. She's here today as right now. I passed the phone to Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn. They all began to smile but I didn't show Stella because she's the jelous type.

"I can't wait to see her!" Niall cheered and ran off to find Dani.

"Wait Niall!!! Where are you going??!!!" Liam shouted.

"Hey, Liam what does it look like." Zayn grinned.

"I don't know?" Liam looked all clueless and we all just laughed at him. "Come on just tell me already." He begged

"He's going to look for Dani." I blubbered. I want to do it too but Stella's here so I can't :(

"Oh...Now I get it." Liam chuckled

"Come on let's set up the picnic." Louis said while getting out the umbrella.

"Okay!" We all muttered.

Niall's P.O.V.

    This is the best day ever but I need to find her pronto. 

Where can she be?

Does she want to see me?

Will she hate me?

    Oh well... It's gonna be worth a try. I just want to see her again it's been like 6 months since I last saw her. Good thing she tweeted about being at the park today. It's like 7:39 am in the morning. So not to much fans will show up yet.

"Dani!!!" I shouted.

    Then after 10 minutes I finally found her. She was by a tree wearing her white Beats. I think she's listening to her favorite song U Smile by Justin Bieber. And frantically we were both Beliebers that's why she's perfect.

    I went by her side and tapped her to get her attention which I did eventually.

"Hey Dani!" I cheered and she grinned.

"Hey what's up uhmm?" She looked all confused on me.

"It's me Niall." I sighed and scratched my head. Can't believe she doesn't remembers me.

"Just kidding! Nialler. Long time no see." She laughed at me and gave me a big hug. She's really good at pranks. I returned it with a big warm Horan hug.

"Okay...Niall you can let go now. Can't breathe..." She whined so I let her go.

"Haha...Sorry" I muttered that felt amazing to hug her again.

"So what brings ya to tha park?" She asked getting some juice from her cooler.

"Well, Stella planned us to go to the park just to chill before the finals tonight." I said getting some gum from my pocket.

"Oh okay. But who's Stella?" She asked looking clueless. Oops I wasn't suppose to say Stella's name. Dammit.

"Uhm... she's no one" I lied.

"Come on Niall tell me." She begged and pouted. Come on she knows I can't ressist that face.

"Alright. She's Harry's new girl friend. They met about 3 weeks ago." 

"Oh...I guess he's happy right?" She sighed. 

What have I done?

This is my fault but not most of it. It's mostly Harry's because he ruined Dani's life. Maybe I can have Dani all to myself ,he wouldn't bother because he has Stella so it's alright.

"Yeah, I guess he is."  I said while whipping her back to make her feel more comforted. "Why did ya ask?" I know the reason but I want to know it from her.

"Uhm...just curious." She faked smile but I can see through it.

"Alright then. What time is the program for your fans?"

"It's 8:15am so about 10:30am I guess. We still have time so where are the others?" She asked a bit more cheerful.

"They're by the fountain. Over there sitting on the benches." I pointed out.

"Awesome!" She cheered.

"I'll ask this again. Why do ya wanna know?" I did a robot impression but failed in so. She just giggled at me.

"Meh... I'm bored for the next 2 hours so can I join ya." She acted all divaish.

"Sure that'll be awesome! They'll be glad to see ya." I cheered.

"But on one reason..." She teased

"What could you possibly want." I fired back.

"The condition is I don't wanna talk to them at all especially Harry." She demanded crossing her arms.

"Alright fine. Just because I care for ya." I grinned.

"Okay come on lead the way Nialler!" She dragged me. Then she claimed on my back so I piggy back ride her.

"Hey guys!!!!" I waved to our spot and they waved back.

"Who do ya got there?" Zayn asked

"Come on guess." I teased them. Suddenly Harry's jaw dropped at the sight of Dani. Gotcha Haz eventually you'll give up.

"Is that Dani..." Liam guessed then everyone fell silent and I nodded.

     Then I noticed Dani was wearing her Beats so she didn't hear a thing. Man she's good at hiding and ignoring everyone. Two thumbs up for Dani.  :)

"Hey Dani we're here." I kept tapping her so I'll get her attention.

"Oh yeah I guess we are." She got of my back. Really she was as light as a teddy bear.

       She went on one of the benches and sat there I guess she's tweeting again of something. Then she grabbed a Mac Laptop from her backpack and went online.

"Hey Nialler get over here!" She shouted then everyone stared at me for a strange reason. I shook my head in confusion cause I don't know what's going on. So I went by her side to check out why she needed me.

"Why what's wrong?"

"I'm gonna do a TwitCam so everyone will know about the event." She smiled and I just nodded.

"Okay sure! Sounds fun I guess."

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yeah ready when you are." I assured her.

Dani's P.O.V.

     I just saw the people who wrecked my life so I just ignored them. 

Maybe I'll do a TwitCam so everyone will know about the event this morning. It's a good plan so lets do it. I need someone to help me with it.

Who can help?

"Hey Nialler get over here!!!" I shouted drawing attention to myself.

    I asked him if he wanted to do a TwitCam with me and he said yes. Awesome I better get ready. This is going to be fun.

"Yello!!! World!!!!" I greeted. "This is Niall Horan and he's helping me on this TwitCam so say Hello Niall." I chuckled.

"Hello I'm Niall." He waved into the camera.

"Alright everyone send in some questions or dares and we'll both do it."

"Wait! What?!" Niall panicked.

"Come on Niall do it for my fans. Please!" I begged and pouted.

"Fine I'll do it." He sighed.

"Alright questions first."

@FreedomFighter: Are you two dating?

"Uhm...well no we're not. We just saw each other in the park again after a long time."

"I wish we were." Niall teased and I punched him playfully on his shoulder.

"Aw...What was that for..." He faked cried.

"Stop joking around." I sent him a glare. "Moving on next question.."

@JBeats: Are you going to appear on the X Factor tonight Dani?

"Well yeah I am. Before I leave for my tour tomorrow early morning."

"Hey, you didn't tell...me you're going to be on the last show tonight." Niall pouted.

"Aw come on Nialler I tweeted it a week ago and mostly everyone knows about it." I explained

"I haven't been online on Twitter for a long time anyway." He huffed.

"Next question please..."

@Danians4Life: What instrument can you play? and since when?

"Well I don't play that much..." I lied of couse so no one will get envy. I hate being perfect all the time so now I have a reason.

"Liar!!!!! Attention all Danians!! She can play every single instrument she can get hold of." Niall exaggerated but still it's true anyway.

"Fine, It's true I can play every single instrument." I sighed.

"Sorry... I can't lie okay. Everyone needs to know how perfect you are." He chuckled.

"Aw!! Thanks Nialler!! Alright last question then we're moving with dares."

@PerfectlyAmazing: What brand of make-up do you use? Why?

"Uhm...well I don't use make-up at all. Just saying that I never used or wore make-up because in my song I put 'Don't need make-up to cover, Being the way that you are is enough' and it's true. Natural beauty comes from the inside. And I believe everyone is beautiful so be proud of who you are." I gave a very emotional speech.

"That's totally cutting deep Dani." Niall smirked.

"Oh shut up and besides it's all true. I don't use make up and everyone is beautiful. Go and wipe my face if you want to." I ordered and pointed to my cheek. Then he dabbed his hand on my face and he was shocked.

"Yup, it's true she does not use make up" He chuckled

"Told ya so" I stuck my tongue out. "I need one very awesome dare. Only one alright so make it good."

@FunnyTweets: Can you touch your nose or elbow using your tongue? Both of you?

"Great dare we'll do it. Here goes!" I touched my nose then my elbow perfectly while Niall on the other hand didn't succeed.

"Almost there" Here tried and fell over the bench. "Ouch!!" He patted his head.

"Are you alright?" I patted his head.

"Uh..Yeah I guess." He cried with pain but not literaly.

"Alright that's it for today. Oh wait! Today I have a picnic for the fans who got my golden tickets so show up in 1 and a half hour. See ya then Byee!!!"

   I signed off and we closed my laptop. And went to Niall.

"Haha!! That was fun!!" He cheered

"Hey you're not hurt at all." I pouted.

"Come on guys!!! Time for some food!!" Louis shouted. Then me and Niall ran back to the spot.

"Hello, I'm Stella. Stella Davids." She said she was beautiful. She has a brunette hair ,black eyes and a gorgeous smile. Then she put out a hand to shake so I just shook it. At least I'm not that rude.

"Hello! I'm Dani. Dani Rayson."I smiled back.

"I've heard so much about you!" She giggled.

"But how?" I pretended to forget about the boys except Niall.

"Aren't they your friends?" She looked a bit confused and same with everyone else.

"Haven't met them as in never. But except Niall." I excluded Niall so no one will be suspicious.

"That's not what Harry told me. And everyone else at that point." She gave a glare at the boys. BOOM! Revenge is sweet as coconut cream pie. Now I feel super hungry.

"Maybe he's just a fan I guess." I shrugged a bit.

"But how does he know some weird things about you?" She still didn't understand. 

"I think he's just obsessed with gossip." I chuckled and saw him blushing like a tomato. It's his fault this is just revenge.

"Okay guys let's just eat!" Liam passed everyone a slice of my favorite CC pie. Mind reader.

"Hey guys I need someone to help me with my 10 lucky fans later on." I asked in between my bites.

"Sure we'd love to help!" Zayn cheered.

"Oh my gosh!!!! It's Dani Rayson!!!!" I heard a screaming fan. She's god dammit early for pete sakes but still I let her and the others join us.

"Come here girls!" I directed them beside me.

"Thanks so much please can you sign these for us. I'm Rachael I'm your no. 1 fan and this is our fan club!" She fan girled so I just signed their albums. A fan club ey. I know.

"Hey how about you girls be my Danians Fan club officially." I requested then they started to squeal unbarably.

"What should we do today?" Louis asked. I appreciate the help.

"Let's play Nerf war for the next 3 hours!" I cheered and the nodded. "Great I have my guns here." I handed each one of them with a Nerf gun.

"Let the war begin!!!" Niall shouted and began to hit us with amo but we dodged it all. He has the worst aim ever.

       After hours of playing I won the damn war. It was tough though but still no one can defeat the master. I think it was 1:30pm so I had to leave for the show so did the boys.

"Its been fun meeting you guys and don't worry I'll follow you all on Twitter." I said and gave them a big hug. We said our good byes and head on to the set.

"Wow that was fun." Liam said all smiley faced.

    I keep noticing that Harry hasn't said a word all day. What's wrong with him he has a girl friend already. He needs to keep moving forward.

Liam's P.O.V.

   I'm worried about Harry he hasn't spoken in 7 hours and still 15 minutes before we go on stage for the last time.

"Hey Haz are ya alright?" I spoke to him.

"Yeah I guess"He sighed.

"Come on you're not alright tell me." 

"It's just about Dani alright. I miss her but she hates me a lot. She said she doesn't know us at all." He sighed even more.

"She's just recovering from the loneliness we caused her."

"Come on guys! It's our turn!" Louis yelled.

"Coming!!!"

      This is going to be the show of the night. We better do our best. As long as we made it this far everyone is proud of us and that's all that matters. I believe that we'll win or lose we'll always be best buds till the end. Wish us luck.

A.N.

Hey guys please Comment or Vote or even better Vomment. I love writing so keep cheering me on  all the way. Mwuah. F.Y.I. I'm a Directioner always so don't hesitate to send requests. :)) I'll update soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1.4K 23
And it all started with a Strip Club
1M 19.5K 31
Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn...
19.2K 183 29
~Dedicated to everyone out there that feels imperfect or unworthy. You are not. "I've had everything before that day, I've had it all. But you can't...
14.8K 1K 28
"for your lost, misguided, hurt, confused, and lonely soul..." disclaimer: i wrote this when i was about... 14? and it's very very bad but i'm keepin...