Personal Body Guard - (Shawn...

By basicallyvogue

"Cut the shit babe, your parents hired me as your personal body guard so fuck up with the attitude..." ~ When... More

characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
EPILOGUE
THE END
SHAWN MENDES CONCERT
New Story

16

9.1K 158 19
By basicallyvogue

"Innocent love
I need to go somewhere
I need somewhere to come down
I need some way to make you smile"
-
*Shawn's Point Of View*

I woke up to the sun just rising over the city, the stars fading away now. I looked down to see Emily snuggled in my arms, her head tucked into my neck.

I ran my fingertips up and down her arm looking down at her. Her hair was tossed behind her shoulder as she looked absolutely adorable. Her mouth parted slightly with her eyes softly shut.

I ran my finger over her precious lips that I was so desperately wanting to kiss. As tempted as I was to shake her awake and kiss her, I refrained myself from doing so because she looked so peaceful.

An annoying beeping began blasting loudly against my ear drum. I watched Emily's eyebrows frown and her eyes squint tightly. She squirmed in my arms before rolling over her slamming down on my alarm to hit the snooze button. She slowly rolled back into my arms, her hand landing on my cheek.

"Jeez did you really have to smash it?" I said with a cheeky grin. Her eyes shot open as her eyes frantically looked around my room before landing on me.

"Sorry. I must've fallen asleep last night" she said yawning.

I pulled her closer to me, leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"Your dad would kill me if he saw us" I whispered down to her making her frown and I wondered if I shouldn't have sent that.

She sighed before sliding the covers off us, sitting up about to leave. "Hey get back here" I said pulling her back into my arms making her giggle.

"Where do you think your going?" I said with a chuckle but actually wanting to know why she was trying to leave.

"I was just going to leave before you kicked me out" she said with a shrug as if it was obvious making me frown even more.

"I wasn't going to kick you out" I said looking at her puzzled. She looked up at me with a glimmer of hope in her eyes. "You weren't?" She said softly.

"No why would I do that?" I asked looking back in her eyes. "I dunno' last time you kinda left me hanging" she said looking elsewhere.

I sighed at the memory of leaving her in the living room after I had kissed her. I was so confused and angry at my unprofessionalism and the lack of my ability to stay away from her.

"I'm sorry about that. I really am Em. But I'm not going anywhere" I said with a smile. She smiled back before quickly pecking my lips.

I chuckled at her cuteness reaching my hand up to caress her cheek. My thumb softly rubbing softly up and down from her lips to under her cheek bone.

I knelt my head down pressing my lips softly against hers. I could feel her smiling through the kiss as she pulled me closer, her lips moving with mine. My tongue slipped in her mouth as we heavily made out.

She jumped off me, my alarm blaring a second time. Turns out when she smashed my alarm she hit the snooze button and not the cancel.

"Last night was good" I said as she sat up as I laid with my head leaning against the bed frame.

She blushed blushing her hair in front of her face. "It was" she mumbled with a small smile on her face.

"Your adorable" I said pulling her onto my lap, one leg on each side of my legs. She straddled my lap as I laced our fingers.

I leaned up kissing her softly as we continued our interrupted make out session. My hand holding the side of her face as her hands were wrapped around my curls tugging them softly.

I slipped my tongue inside her mouth as our heads turned side to side our kissing becoming more passionate and intense.

She pulled away as I shifted her onto my bulge.

"As much as I'd love to continue this. I have class in-" she started glancing at the clock. "30 minutes! Shit Shawn!" She yelled hopping off my lap before running to her room.

I shook my head with a chuckle as she left me with a hard on. I headed towards my bathroom preparing myself for a nice cold shower.

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

I quickly brushed my hair, deciding I was going to put it in a half up half down kinda do. Usually I wouldn't wear makeup but today I thought I would.

I applied a thin layer of foundation, covering my bags with concealer and finishing it was a light touch up of powder and mascara.

I decided instead of sweats and a baggie I wore a black body suit that has a sort of sparkly material with some ripped denim jeans and old school vans.

I smiled at myself in the mirror appreciating the effort I put into my look. I whipped my phone out taking a quick selfie and adding it to Instagram.

I grabbed my bag throwing it over my shoulder before making my way out to the kitchen.

"Shawn! I'm ready!" I yelled as I scrolled through my Instagram feed, it being pretty dry.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist as there head leaned on my shoulder.

"You look beautiful" he said kissing my neck once before spinning me around.

"Wow. You look stunning" he said grabbing my hands and getting a good look at me.

I blushed thanking him as we made our way out of the apartments and down the elevator into the lobby.

"Cute Instagram picture" he said putting his phone back in his pocket as we walked towards his car.

"You follow me?" I asked curiously lifting an eyebrow. "I do now" he said with a smirk pressing his car key button unlocking the door.

He opened my door for me gesturing for me to get in. I blushed before getting in and taking a seat. He ran over to the other side before sitting beside me.

He shut the door and started the car, the engine rumbling loudly. He put the gears into reverse, putting one hands behind my seat as he looked behind him reversing out of the park.

I stared at him, focusing on his concentrated look that was placed on his face.

"Staring?" He asked not even glancing towards me making my cheeks tint a bright red. Fuck what is it with this guy and making me blush.

He chuckled before moving the gear to drive and pressing his foot on the accelerator.

-

We pulled into the school parking lot, Shawn parking at the front of the school before turning the ignition off. I unbuckled my seat belt grabbing my bag, pulling on the handle to get out but the door wouldn't budge.

I pulled the handle a few more times before realising I couldn't get out.

"Shawn I think my doors broken" I said glancing at him and back at my door before double taking to see him sitting there smirking.

"Come here"

He leaned over the glove box before taking my face in his hands pressing his lips against mine passionately. I was taken a back but moved my lips against his.

He pulled me closer and closer until I was physically straddling his lap. I glanced at the time on the car clock seeing we still had 10 minutes before class. Shawn began to kiss my neck as I looked at the time. I had some time to spare.

I faced him again, pressing my lips back on his.

I saw someone walk past the window right beside us and I jumped in shock. I squealed in embarrassment as I hid myself in his chest.

"What?" He asked with a laugh.

"I think someone saw us" I said not removing my head from his chest.

"Emily" He said simply.

I hummed in response.

"The windows are tinted. No one can see us" he said with a small laugh.

I kept my head in his chest as my cheeks heated up in embarrassment.

"Cmon lets get to class" I said falling back into my seat glancing in the mirror to fix my hair.

I grabbed my bag swinging it on before exiting the car, Shawn actually walking with me then behind me for once. I glanced back at the car thanking the lord.

The windows were tinted.

-

liked by carlyreeves, jakepaul, shawnmendes1 and 1,300 others
emilyrose decided to actually give a shit about what i looked like today
view all 128 comments
carlyreeves gorgeous as always
rhyleewheeler fuck uni and model please

-

A/N- What the heck i'm already at over 1k and that's probably small to some of y'all but i am soo happy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 465 42
When Manuel Mendes wanted to spend rest of his life on an Island with his wife, he appointed his one and only son as CEO of Maple Cooperation. Shawn...
880K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
29.4K 2.6K 34
"Camila, honey, this is Shawn, the new bodyguard. Shawn, this is my daughter, Camila" Shawn reached out to shake her hand but Camila kept her hands...
70.4K 1.6K 31
Maddison has a pretty normal life until the mess that is Shawn Mendes enters her life. He keeps teasing her and she thinks he's annoying. Until she f...