Lauren Jauregui Imagines

By itsmenormally

Lauren Jauregui one-shots Bottom Lauren~ More

She likes it hot
Sleepless Nights
Cook
I'm Ready
Shorty
"Hater"
Gone
Gone (2)
Not a Cabello
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
Kiss Cam
Gone (3)
Ex-Lovers
Oops?
Improvpise
Sick Day
Catfish...?

Pregananant

4.2K 145 106
By itsmenormally

This shit sad. I listened to When She Loved Me by Sarah McLachlan on loop while writing this

......

It all started when...

Y/N met Lauren when she was leaving the hospital from her monthly checkup. The green eyed girl was in tears while sitting in the waiting room.

Y/N, being a nice person, went and approach her.

She found out that Lauren's boyfriend left her when she told him she got pregnant.

Lauren was in the hospital to confirm that she is indeed pregnant.

While they get to know each other, Y/N found out that Lauren's parents kicked her out and now she's homeless. So, she offered Lauren to live with her.

The first time Lauren went in Y/N's home, she cringed at the mess.

Y/N tried to clean up, but she just put the dirt under her carpet.

She's a messy woman. Lazy and messy.

But that changed when Lauren started to live with her.

Y/N's friends noticed how she changed. She's usually quiet or always sleeping when hanging out with them but now she's asking a lot of questions.

She's asking about cooking, cleaning, and more adult stuff.

Months went by, Lauren and Y/N grew closer. Closer than anyone's buttcheeks.

Y/N went from a lazy fuck to being useful.

Now she actually cleans her home because she don't want Lauren to be unhealthy because of dirty stuff.

She's really excited for Lauren's baby. She's actually working double time so they have money for the baby.

When she told her friends about Lauren they immediately yelled red flag.

Her friends warned her and tried to tell her some worst case scenarios that could happen but Y/N didn't listen.

Then after months later, Lauren had the baby.

Y/N was quick to take her to the hospital and be with Lauren during her delivery.

"Lo, he's beautiful." Y/N whispered as she held the baby.

They stayed at the hospital and Y/N paid for the bills. She used the money she saved for the baby.

Now Lauren and Y/N are staring at the baby while Lauren caress the baby's cheek.

"Thank you for staying and helping me during my tough time." Lauren looks at her and Y/N gives her a smile.

"It's no problem, really."

Lauren smiled and gave Y/N a kiss.

After the baby was born, Y/N was exhausted. She worked and help Lauren take care of the baby.

She was happy though. Notice the keyword "was".

After two years of living like a family, Lauren started to get distant.

Lauren drifted apart and Y/N tried so hard to put everything back to normal.

Oliver, the child, calls Y/N Mama and is so much closer to her than Lauren.

One night, Y/N just finished work and decided to bring take out for her family.

When she got home she heard Lauren talking to someone.

Y/N sneaked in the kitchen and not bother Lauren when she saw that she was on the phone.

But she got noticed anyways when Oliver saw her and ran to her while squealing.

"Hey, buddy!" Y/N took Oliver in her arms.

Oliver's face lit up when he saw the food.

"Yeah. We have rice and noodles today. Which one do you like?" Y/N asked Oliver.

Y/N didn't notice that Lauren already finished her call and is watching her and Oliver interact.

She sighed and stepped in the kitchen. 

Y/N jumped when she felt arms around her and Oliver.

"Hey, you finished with your call?" Y/N asked and was shocked when Lauren gave her a kiss.

"Yeah. I got the job I was trying to get. Sorry if I was too busy." Lauren said and Y/N gave her a small smile.

Y/N was relieved that Lauren was just busy with her job hunting that's why she became distant.

She thought she was- nevermind that.

The family ate their dinner that night.

Three years had passed and Oliver is now 5 years old.

He just started school and went home one time, crying.

He was bullied for not having a dad.

Y/N quickly went to the school the next day to talk to the teachers.

She was told that some students do tease Oliver for having no dad but some are amazed that he has two moms.

It's the kids who are older than Oliver that tease him.

When Y/N found out that kids bigger than her son are bullying him, she immediately sign him up for martial arts classes.

Y/N was bullied as a child too and her butler had to put her in defence classes.

With being rich and having workaholic parents as a child, Y/N was raised by maids and butlers.

She learned how to not let people get under her skin and defend herself when there's going to be a fight.

That's what she wants with her child too.

Of course she didn't force her child to learn. He wanted to because he said it's awesome.

Lauren was against it the first time but she accepted it eventually.

Another two years had passed and Oliver's 7 years old now.

Lauren had completely been cold towards Y/N.

Going home from work, Y/N had something important in her pocket.

After years of being with Lauren she's going to finally ask her hand in marriage.

When she arrived home though, there was another car in the driveway.

Y/N stared at the car and with a confused look.

She turn off her engine and got off her car.

Lauren is inside with the father of her child, packing up.

Oliver was confused, he thinks they're going on a vacation but he didn't see his Mama's luggage so he decided to pack her stuff up too.

Lauren saw this and stopped him.

"Honey, Mama's not coming with us." Lauren said and Oliver looks at her with a confused look.

"Everything okay here?" Brad asked and Lauren nods.

"But why isn't Mama coming?" Oliver asked.

Brad decide to talk to the little guy.

He walked to him and crouched to his level.

"You're coming home with me. I'm your dad." Brad smiled, thinking Oliver would be happy to see his dad, but that didn't happen.

Oliver pushed Brad away and yelled at him.

"No we're not! Just because you're my dad that doesn't mean we're going with you!" Oliver yells.

"Oliver! It's better to live with your dad. Didn't you want someone to play sports with?" Lauren asked her son.

"No! Sports is for dummies! I wanna be like mama and create games like minecraft!" Oliver yells and pushed Lauren away when she tried to pat his head.

"What's going on here?" They all heard a voice.

They look at the bedroom doorway and Y/N's there standing with takeouts in her hands.

"MAMA!" Oliver cried out and ran to Y/N.

Y/N rubbed Oliver's back when he hugged her waist. Then he started crying.

"What's wrong, bud?" Y/N put down the food and went on her knees and hugged Oliver.

He didn't answer and just kept crying.

"What's going on?" Y/N asked Lauren when Oliver didn't answer.

She saw the guy looked back at Lauren.

"Y/N, this is Brad."

Brad. Y/N stomach dropped when she heard the name.

"You're leaving?" Y/N whispered and she felt Oliver grip her work shirt tightly.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry." Lauren said weakly.

Y/N stood up with Oliver still in her arms.

She was shaking and Oliver felt that.

"You can't leave me." Y/N whispered and Lauren felt her heart clench when she saw the emotion in Y/N's face.

This is the first time she saw Y/N look so heartbroken.

Y/N never really showed her weak side to anyone.

She deals with her problems alone because she doesn't want to let people down she's the source of positiveness. She doesn't want anyone to lose hope of positivity. That's why she always jokes around and support everyone.

Brad noticed that they're quiet so decided to speak up.

"We've decided that's it's better for Oliver to have his father in his life." He butted in.

Y/N snapped at him.

"And how do you know that?!"

"Y/N, Oliver had been teased his whole life. I don't want that for him anymore." Lauren said with her voice almost cracking.

"SO THE ONLY OPTION YOU THOUGHT OF IS LEAVING?!" Y/N yelled and everyone jumped.

Oliver cried harder in her neck.

Y/N noticed this and quickly apologized to him.

"I'm sorry, bud. I'll never yell again." She rubbed his back.

Y/N's eyes is wide and tears running down her face but her voice is gentle.

"I'm so s-sorry, Y/N." Lauren finally broke down.

Brad held Lauren and that scene made Y/N's heart clench even more.

"We have to go." Brad whispered to Lauren.

Lauren nods and turns to Y/N and Oliver.

Y/N's hugging him so tight while whispering that she loves him.

Brad closed Lauren's luggage and nods at her.

"We have to go."

"You can't go. W-we can talk about this. He can still be in Oliver's life. J-just don't leave me." Y/N looked into Lauren's eyes pleadingly.

"I- I can't be with you anymore, Y/N." Lauren said and the next sentence made Y/N's heart break even more.

"I don't love you, Y/N. What we have is not normal. Two women raising a child is- is not good for Oliver." Lauren said.

The words that was fed in her mind by Brad and her parents.

Her parents wanted Lauren back and when they found out she was in a relationship with a woman they made her choose.

And she chose them.

Y/N's muscle went weak and her face went blank.

It looked like something switched off in her.

"You don't mean that." Y/N whispered.

Brad, getting impatient, decided to butt in again.

"You don't get it! She chose me and her family! If you really love her you would let her be with her family!" Brad yelled.

Y/N wanted to punch this guy so bad.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N." Lauren went to take Oliver and his cries grew louder.

Y/N also didn't let go.

"Don't leave me." Y/N and Lauren's eyes met.

"P-please. I only do everything for you and Oliver. I d-don't have any other purpose in this fucking world." Y/N begged and Lauren looks away from her.

Y/N started sobbing hard.

"Brad please take Oliver to the car."

"Don't touch him!" Y/N yelled at Brad and he tried to take him from her arms.

He didn't listened and cried Oliver from Y/N.

"NO MAMA!" Oliver screamed and didn't let go of Y/N's arm but he was still pulled away, his nail marks leaving his Mama's arms.

"NO, PLEASE!" Brad quickly took Oliver out the room.

Y/N was about to ran after them but she was pushed down by Lauren.

The red tiny ring holder fell from Y/N's pocket and that got both their reaction.

Y/N ignored it and she stood up and hugged Lauren.

"Please don't leave me, Lo. I'll deal with Oliver's school. Just p-please don't leave me." Y/N hugged Lauren tight.

"It's just not that. We can't be together-"

"STOP TALKING LIKE THAT! YOU KNOW NOTHING'S WRONG WITH US!"

"I'm sorry. I'm not going to change my mind." Lauren pushed Y/N away.

Y/N remembered Oliver and ran out.

She got outside and she saw Brad calming Oliver down.

Oliver saw his Mama and reached out to her.

She made a move to the car but before she opens the door she was tackled down.

Oliver saw the man tackle his Mama, his screams got louder.

That got some of the neighbor's attention.

Y/N pushed Brad off her easily and stood up.

She tried to open the car door but it's locked.

Then she was pushed down again by Brad.

Brad got on her and punched her on the face.

"MAMA!" Oliver screamed.

Lauren zipped up Oliver's luggage and carried both hers and his.

She walked out the room and kicked something accidentally.

She looks down and it's the red box.

She put down the luggage and grabbed the box.

She opened it and she felt her heart just break.

Y/N was going to propose to her. She's going to propose to her and Lauren's going to leave her.

Lauren decided to put the ring down before she change her mind and stay.

She's doing this for Oliver and her relationship with her family.

Lauren left the house and when she got to the front door she saw Brad punching Y/N.

Oliver saw his Mom and screamed.

"SAVE MAMA! SAVE HER PLEASE!" He yelled.

He was relieved when he saw his Mom stop the man from punching his Mama but he got confused when he saw his Mom pull him to the car.

Lauren went to the front seat and the man went in the driver's seat. His mom shoved suitcases with him in the backseat.

He looks out and he saw his Mama with bloody nose.

"W-what are you doing?! Mama is hurt! He HURT MY MAMA!" He yelled and looked at his Mom.

Lauren didn't listen to him and told the man to drive.

Oliver looks out the window, his heart breaking when he saw his Mama stood up, her body shaking.

He was so shocked.

The car pulled out the driveway.

"MAMA!" Oliver banged on the window. He saw his Mama run for the car but the car was too fast and his Mama is injured.

When Oliver lost sight of his Mama, he looks at his Mom with shocked and teary eyes.

Why is his Mom holding hands with the bad man that hurt his Mama?

Lauren looked at the mirror and saw Oliver looking at her like she just killed someone.

The first time Lauren saw Oliver so shocked and then went mad.

Oliver reached and pulled Brad's hair.

His tiny fists made contact with Brad's head. He used what he learned in his self defence classes and defending his Mama.

The car swerved and thankfully Brad stopped on the side of the road.

"I WILL HURT YOU!" Oliver yells and continue pulling Brad's hair and punching him.

"Oliver! Stop!" Lauren pull him away from Brad.

Oliver looks at his Mom with wide eyes again.

Why is she stopping him from hurting the bad man who hurt his Mama? Then it felt like something clicked in his head.

Is his Mom bad too?

Y/N watch the car disappear before she collapsed on the middle of the road.

Some neighbor went to help her. She didn't even notice them because she was still looking far, waiting for the car to turn back.

It never turned back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1K 21
requests: closed
776K 25.7K 102
Taekook Oneshots - not really much to say other than that Top! Tae 🐯 Bottom! Kook 🐰 I update every sat/sun + surprise updates Sorry about the mis...
1.8K 31 8
Welcome to my very first story ever. Imma start with a one-shot book because immediately committing to a whole book, seems like a lot. It's just som...
181K 5K 36
Unknown Number: wassup Me: uh, who's this? Unknown Number: Oh shit, wrong number, sorry :) *text message ff* Copyright ©️ 2016