Servant-(Sahyo)

By Orry47

{COMPLETED} Sana is a poor collage dropout who needs a job to pay for rent in the apartment she is staying at... More

....CHARACTERS....
....Take These Thoughts Away....
....I Guess I Did....
....I'll Start Now....
....More Of That Feeling....
....Confusing....
....She Might Be Right....
....Once Again....
....You Want To Be Mine?....
....Meet My Friends....
....Dont Do That Again....
....I Need To Try....
....Enjoyed It....
....Maybe Again?....
....Ok You Can Go....
....Afraid....
....Follow Your Heart....
....For You....
....Smile More....
....Doing It Right....
....You Look Cute....
....My Everything....
....I Couldn't Be Alone....
....Princess....
....Move In....
....More Important To Me....
....I Love This Side Of Her....
....I'll Try To Help....
....He's A Monster....
....Forever....
....Other Women....
.....Get Her Back....
....You Belong With Her....
....Going Crazy....
....She Needs You....
....Dont Leave Me....
....Why....
....For Her....
....She Needs Me....
....That Easy....
....Back To Normal....
....Check On Her....
....Please Help Me....
....New Feelings....
....I Like Her Still....
....Happening...
....Forget The Drama....
....Jealous....
....Beach....
....Appointment....
....Stop...
....I Can't....
....Time....
....Drinking....
....Store....
....bar....
....Tingly....
....Live Once....
....Abusive....
.....Right Here....
....Stay With Me....
....I'll Go Just Promise Me....
....Take You Back....
....Acting Like A Child....
....Pathetic....
....Figure Something Out....
....I Know What To Do....
....Understand....
....Stop Please....
....Unlike Them....
....Plans Are Still On....
....Nervous....
....Feel Special....
....A Forever Promise....
....Can't Wait....
....Day Before....
....Wedding....
....Should We Continue This....
....Stupid Talk....
....Promise Me I'll Feel Special Forever....
Part title
....Sequel....

....I Was Her What....

2.5K 94 32
By Orry47

JIHYO

It felt warm and comforting all around me.

I woke up with Sanas arms around my waist. Her head was buried into my chest.
I took her virginity last night. My lips turned into a ugly smirk as I thought of all the men that might have wanted to take her virginity but I took it. She was mine.

I tried to remove her arms but they stayed glued to me. Her phone buzzed from the bed side table.

—— Sana have a good day at work. Eating pancakes with out you sucks 😣😘

That must have been Momo. I wondered if Sans ever done anything with anyone else. Another text popped up.

—— hi 👋🏻 starting my finals today. Good luck at work. Dahyun said you were very occupied but I just wanted to say hi.

She had so much love from her friends. I looked at her and saw a frown on her face.

"No..no d..don't leave me" she made low words. Her hands tightened around my waist.
"M..mom please!" She started to cry in her sleep. A nightmare like mine that happens so suddenly.

"Sana" I lightly shook her untill she flashed her eyes open. "It's just a dream" I wiped the tears away. "I'm sorry" she sat up and started to cry more.

"Hey Sana look at me." She turned her head and locked her eyes with mine. Tears stained her cheeks. I felt my chest tighten in a not as she looked at me. I pulled her closer kissing her. "D..don't cry" she touched my face again.

A surgeing pain went though my body but I didn't let it affect me. "I'm sorry..I have nightmares a lot" I understood it completely. The nightmares got so bad there was a time a didn't sleep good for months. "Just look at me and it will all fade away, that's what my mother said" she put her arms around me. "Thank you Jihyo"

"Let's get you washed up" I stood up and led her to the bathtub. Her body was already naked from last night. I started the water and went in. "Come" she stepped in and sat down. I put my arms around her and made her lay against my chest. "Work today?"

"Yes" she made a cute pout face. "Hand me that soap I'll wash you." She grabbed the soap and handed it to me. I slowly started to rub the soap on her soft skin. She made a low moan as I went across her breasts.

"Getting turned on by soap?" I laughed at her while splashing some water on her shoulders
"No!" I loved teasing her. "We get to watch the new rookies that were chosen this month and see who we really like"

"We?" "Yes we" She turned over and faced me. "Sounds like fun" her bright smile made me feel weak. "Can I wash you?" She was going to touch me more. "no" I took her hands in mine. "But" I shook my head and pulled her out of the water.

I felt guilty. I wanted her but it hurt.
"I'm sorry" she looked down at the ground. I put a towel around her and cleaned her off.
———
SANA

We watched each trainee dance and sing. It was my dream to be this close to the action.
I was always to poor to ever go to a concert but now my job was to watch over someone who made everything happen. "Enjoying yourself?" Jihyos hand grabbed my thigh. "Yes~"

She leaned forward but I moved back before anyone could see her try and kiss my forehead.
"Sana" she gave me a pointed look. Her hand squeezed on my thigh harder. "Ow Jihyo" I whispered.

She leaned again. This time people were looking at us. I grabbed a water and shoved it in her face. The next trainee went up but Jihyo stared me down. Her gaze was angry. This wasn't a big deal. I thought she didn't want to be so open like this.

When everyone left the room, Jihyo stood up and walked up to me. "Sana what was that"
She pinned me against the wall and held up my chin. I closed my eyes in fear. She was scary when she got like this.

"Sana..tell me why right now or I'm going to pin you to the floor." She huffed loudly into my ear. The threat made my body tighten up.

"We're in public Jihyo. That isn't my job. People will think differently of us. I thought you didn't want that" She placed her forehead against mine taking a deep breath. "When I do something you don't disobey me ok. So what if the cameras were on us, I don't care about the job. Your mine Sana"

This was the first time Jihyo got like this and it scared me to death. Why was she wanting this control. "I'm sorry I got the wrong impression.." she pulled my face in and kissed me hard. Then she stared me down making me feel small and flushed.

She shook her head like she was snapping herself out of whatever anger she had put herself in. "I didn't mean to scare you but that's what will happen when you do that"

It wasn't even a big deal. "Im sorry"
———

I pulled out my phone while Jihyo was in the bathroom.

—— hi! 😚 its Nayeon Tell Jihyo there's a video on the camera footage I would greatly like to remove from are system so she won't destroy the company 🤓 thanks Sana

"Everything ok?" Jihyo leaned over and took my phone out of my hand. "Jihyo. That's mine!" She looked at the text then back at me.

"Should I keep it or not?" "No!"

"Ok then go in the room with me Sana. You wanted to know what the more was right?" Was she blackmailing me. "Are you blackmailing me Jihyo!"

"Possibly." She stepped closer. All this in one day. Are we going in here because of what happened?

Of course a part of me was still curious. What would happen inside of that room. "Let's get home."
———

The jet back door opened once again. My body shivered as I walked inside with my bare feet.
"Take off your clothes baby" that nickname made shivers go up my spine. I took no time in following her order.

"What did you do wrong today Sana?" So this was about what happened. She went off and grabbed two different things from the wall. "Tell me Sana"

"I didn't let you kiss me" why was I feeling embarrassed.

"That's right. Sit down on your knees and look down." I sat down on my knees. My body tingled with anticipation. What was I getting into.

I felt a cold object touch my skin and trail up my arm. Jihyo took my hand and held it out. The object slapped my hand with a loud snap. "Ow" I looked at my hand. There was a light red spot. It tingled all the way up my arm. "Did that hurt?"
"No"

"it's all in your mind remember that. Now stand up" I stood up and faced her. "Wrists out"

She began to tighten some leather cuffs around my wrists. I watched each smooth movement she made. She took me over to a wall. that she pulled down a rope from the ceiling. She grabbed my hands and cuffed them to the wall tying the rope to the chain from the cuffs.

My ankles were then strapped to the wall spreading my legs open. I couldn't get away. I was getting more anxious each move she made. "Next time I want to kiss you let me. Ok?" I nodded and was greeted with Jihyos warm fingers touching me where I liked it the most. "Jihyo aren't we supposed to be professional in public? I'm not dating you so why are you mad about this?"

"Because I am" She stoped the movement. It made me whine out wanting more. "Jihyo why are you doing this. We aren't close like this..why? This wasn't in my job"

It's like my position was changing. The job was to watch her and do what she wanted but why is it changing where if I don't do what she wants I'll be punished.

"I don't care who you are. You can't do things like that to me. You need to learn" She licked her fingers and put them back down this time shoving them inside of me bringing that hot euphoric feeling back through my body. "Jihyo!" I was already getting close. My mind was going blank again.

but she took them out. "Jihyo" I whined again.
"Are you going to do that again Sana?" I shook my head. She made sure each time she took her fingers away to remind me of my mistake.

"Good girl" she started kissing me hard waiting for me to come. I could hardly take any more. "Jihyo.." that feeling of euphoria came back. I wanted nothing but this. The way jihyo made me feel I was stuck in wanting more.

She slowed down and took the cuffs off of me and slammed them against the floor. "Fuck, Sana what are you doing to me"

"I don't know.." I moved in and kissed her back before she could make the first move.
"Play with me Sana" I did as told and undid her clothes, I trailed my kisses all the way down until I was at her center. She moaned loudly wanting me to go faster.

I kept up my pace. 

She pushed me away. "What?" I stood up. "Someone's ones here" she put her clothes on and I put mine on.

We went out and saw a guy sitting at the table.
"What the hell are you doing here didn't my worker tell you to not come?!" Jihyo yelled at the guy.

"Trying to avoid reality with your friend?" he eyed me.

"Jihyo your doing good with this one"
Jihyo immediately shoved him away from me as he tried to get a better look. "Don't touch her." He grinned at me.

"Your no fun Jihyo. Your so protective over your subs? I didn't teach you that" I looked at them both confused. What did that mean. Jihyo stepped in front of me. "She..she's my girlfriend so stop talking about her. Why are you really here?"

What?! I'm her what??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.3K 53
Twice X Reader Your parents have had enough of your bad attitude and they decided to kick you out, without anyone to contact you decide to ask your s...
64.9K 1.9K 29
"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this hopeless girl?" Tzuyu is a fan of TWIC...
7.8K 330 26
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...
8.3K 375 13
Tzuyu was a mafia leader who work with her team mates Jeongyeon , Momo ,Mina and Dahyun . Who lover her girlfriend Jihyo lot but 2 years ago due to...