๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•บ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฟ๐–—๏ฟฝ...

By 1-800baelatargaryen

You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the origi... More

Always and Forever part 1
Always and Forever Part 2
House of the Rising Son
House of the Rising Son part 2
Happy Halloween Mini Chapter
Always and Forever Prompt
Prank Night Prompt
House of the Rising Son Part 3
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of the Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls
Aprรจs Moi, Le Dรฉluge
Dance Back from the Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Farewell to Storyville
Moon Over Bourban Street
The Big Uneasy
An Unblinking Death
A Closer Walk with Thee
The Battle of New Orleans
From A Cradle to a Grave

Tangled Up in Blue

604 18 1
By 1-800baelatargaryen

Recap:
Rebekah: My brothers and I are the first vampires in all of history, The Originals. Recently we discovered Y/n Petrova, The Original Tribrid is alive. 300 years ago we helped build New Orleans. Now we've returned to find a city at war. The vampire Marcel leads an army against a coven of desperate witches. My brother Klaus is playing against both sides hungry for power and hoping to protect the werewolf and tribrid carrying his children. But Marcel has an advantage, he holds our brother Elijah captive with the aid of a secret weapon. Now in order to get back the brother I love. I have no choice but to side with the one I cannot trust.
•~•~•~•
3rd POV
Y/n and Hayley were sitting on the floor reading Elijah's journal,he was still neutralized and in the possession of Marcel and the witch, the witch Y/n has been trying to protect from the Mikaelson's. Klaus and Rebekah swore to do whatever it takes to get their brother back and both girls wanted to help. So their they were, looking through his stuff.

August, 1359

I have noticed a difference in my siblings. Our bond strains beneath the pressure of our life as vampires. Each day removes them further from the humanity we once possessed. My sweet sister, Rebekah has grown quite indifferent to brutality, however the true problem remains my brother Niklaus. He continues to hide his loneliness with cruelty. Still, I cling to the hope that I, as their eldest brother, can lead them down the correct path. A path charged with the power of a family united. For if I fail, our family's legacy will end in darkness.

"Hey find anything juicy in there" Y/n raised her brows at Hayley and smirked suggestively. She rolled her eyes in response. "I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me," we heard Rebekah say. "You know how I love to set things on fire." "Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot?" Klaus said. "Besides they were my favorite responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying one of my children." " Aw, I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf and Y/n carrying your hybrid and Tribrid buns in their oven," Rebekah replied with your sarcasm. Klaus laughed while the girls look at each other and roll their eyes. They got up and walked into the room where Klaus and Rebekah were, Hayley holding Elijah's journal to her chest. "She is not helpless and these werewolves would like to know what the plan is." Klaus looks at me with a raised eye brow but turns his attention to both of us. "Well that depends on what you mean, love. My plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." Y/n covers her mouth to muffle her laughs but Rebekah hears and playfully flares at her. Rebekah turns to her brother and gave him a fake smile before grabbing a pencil off the desk beside her and throwing it at him using supernatural speed, Klaus caught it before it could impale his face.

"The plan to rescue Elijah," Hayley expressed. "You know, the good brother. The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back." "In the front, if we're being specific," Klaus replied. " Hey Klaus can I see that pencil." Y/n asks, he throws to her gently but she throws it at supernatural speed. It catches him off guard and he doesn't catch it which it implants himself in his shoulder. "Oops. Sorry Nik, but it's a cruel, cruel world." Rebekah walks over and the girls high five. All the girls laugh until Klaus glares Y/n but she smiles innocently. "You two said that you would get him back," Hayley speaks up. "So is there a plan or what?" "Okay," Klaus walked into another room and we all followed him. "Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter with dear Y/n over here but a friend, nonetheless and secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known that he would place my brother in the hand of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a but differently and thirdly, sister, please." "And thirdly, the plan, as you two have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." Hayley looks between them in disbelief while Y/n smirks. "That's not the whole plan is it?" Rebekah laugher. "Please. Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling but there is none more diabolical." "Well, that is only the Plan A, love," Klaus told Hayley. "There's always a plan B." "And what's plan B?" Hayley asked, not sure she was gonna like the answer. "War" Y/n said.
•~•~•
As the people in New Orleans continue to do whatever they do in their mundane lives, Marcel and Thierry are off getting ready for the charity event and chatting while Klaus joins them to ask for Elijah back but his answer is no.

Klaus is off torturing a vampire with a newly turned vampire named Josh while Rebekah is off trying to find out the reason why the with Katie ratted Hayley out?

With the new information Rebekah learns she tell hims and about Katie's love for Thierry. Which helps him with his plan.

•~•~•

Klaus and Rebekah had gone out into the Quarter to investigate while Hayley and Y/n were stuck here in the ancient house. Which wouldn't have Hayley much if she hadn't been throwing up her guts into a toilet. "Hales, you okay in there?" Y/n asked as she stood in the doorway of the restroom. "I'm fantastic." She answered sarcastically as she cleans her face and flushed the toilet. They walk the halls "I guess being pregnant with a miracle baby doesn't stop me from morning sickness huh. How come your not throwing up?" " I've gotten pregnant a few times over the last thousand years after a while it either stops or you can get used to it."They walked downstairs and saw Klaus, Rebekah, and Sophie walk past into the dining room. They closed the door behind them, so the girls look at each and smirk, they decide to eavesdrop.

"Are you out of your mind? No way." Sophie said. "It's very simple, we need you to perform a teeny,tiny locator spell to help us find our brother." "Witches who practice magic in this town get caught and they get killed. I've only done a spell but only because Y/n was able to create a smoke screen and now her magic isn't working right." "Yes, about that, it seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal. Marcel's secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is using magic." Klaus was now speaking. "Girl about yay high, cute as a button, anger issues." Rebekah described the witch. Y/n sighed and silently cursed, Hayley looks at her confused and kinda concerned but both continue to eavesdrop. "Davina?" Sophie asked. So she knows the witch, the siblings in the room think. "Where have you seen her?" "I don't know." Rebekah answered honestly. "The little brat erased my memory right after she threw me out a bloody window with her bloody mind!" Y/n smirks, Davina did the stuff she taught her incase anyone found her 'that's my girl'. She continues to eavesdrop. "Let me cut to the chase, Davina has Elijah. You witches, I assume, want to get Davina from Marcel and Y/n. We don't know where she is except only the bloody queen, ergo we need magic." Klaus said to Sophie. "Davina would sense it." "Unless, of course, another witch-say a traitor to the cause, Katie for example - was to perform much more powerful magic at the same time," Rebekah suggested. "That will create a smoke screen concealing your very small spell from Davina." "Katie doesn't deserve to die." The girls heard a bang and then Klaus' voice. "Sophie Deveraux, you're in no position to be so principled. You can't win a war without a few strategic losses, no matter how regrettable they may be. How many times have the vampires been one step ahead or known something they shouldn't? Your sister, executed in the public square for practicing magic. You knew she would be caught, did she even attempt to flee?" "She was caught hiding in a cargo hold of a freighter before it set sail down the Mississippi." "And who pray tell, of Marcel's valued inner circle manages his business at the docks?" "Katie's boyfriend, Thierry."

After there little meeting the girls leave to somewhere else in the plantation house and so do Klaus and Rebekah to do more planning and investigating .So he goes confront Marcel about it and he's able to convince Marcel that it could've been a trap so Marcel sends out a little message.

Rebekah is at Rosseau's talking to Camille trying to find anything useful so she tries to talk about Marcel and when she hears what Cami says she's gets an idea and invites her to the charity event. She tells Klaus that Marcel will be distracted and Klaus is getting ready to plan future motivation using Katie's love for Thierry as a part of his plan.
•~•~•
Night had fallen over New Orleans and Klaus and Rebekah were at some charity ball Y/n and Marcel were throwing and Y/n was supposed to go but got last minute pregnancy sickness so she told Marcel she couldn't come because she wasn't feeling well and said probably some bad blood or something which he understood.

While Klaus and Rebekah at the party Klaus learns that Cami is the distraction. While Marcel and Rebekah talk so do Klaus and Cami but as her and Klaus talk she feels a little bit of feelings for Klaus.
•~•~•

After a few minutes of throwing up and Hayley holding her hair back, the girls decided to take a moonlit stroll by the pool. Suddenly, they heard a twig snap and saw a wolf watching them. It had black and white fur and the traditional golden eyes. It was a werewolf, it reminded the girls of their wolf forms. As they stared at it, they felt...connected somehow. " You're not supposed to be out here." They spin at the unfamiliar voice but once Y/n saw who it was she smiled in a form of 'hello'. "Who are you?" "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Sabine. We met, I'm one of Sophie's friends." "You're one of the witches." Hayley realized becoming tense. "Don't worry we can trust Sabine, I've known her for a while now." Y/n says speaking up. "Sophie just asked me to come to keep company while everyone's out." She turns to Y/n. "Aren't you supposed to be with everyone else." "Last minute sickness. I would've went but I don't have a dress. It's fine." "No you're going to go. I can have a dress here in 15 minutes." "As much as I appreciated the offer. I'm staying the party would be boring me right now anyways. Besides I'm not alone, Hayley's here." Hayley nods at her still not fully trusting her. Sabine looked at the wolf behind them. "You know, it's drawn to you two. The children you're carrying is part vampire, part werewolf." She looks at Hayley "You and Klaus made something special." "You sound like Elijah. He thinks these babies are gonna make us one big happy family but now he's gone and we don't even know what they are." Hayley tells Sabine. Y/n grabs Hayley's hand and squeezes it. "You know I can do something about that, if you want," Sabine said catching both girls attention. "You know, find out if their a boy or girl." "I thought you couldn't do witch stuff around here." "It's not magic," Sabine informed Hayley. "Just an old trick my grandmother taught me. Come on, you two have to be a little curious." The girls thought about it for a moment and looked down as they put a hand over their stomachs. They had to admit it would be nice to know. They nod at each other. "Okay, lets do it!" Both girls told Sabine.

At the charity event Marcel and Cami are dancing and talking about work and Rebekah. While Klaus and Rebekah watch. Diego walks in and interrupts their dance and tells Marcel what happened at the rousting. Marcel leaves Cami to go talk to Thierry. Sophie talks to Katie and convinced her to save Thierry so Katie starts the spell and Davina wakes up thinking something's coming. Davina realizes it's magic. When Marcel hears Thierry's view of what happened he has no choice but to banish him to the Garden. While on the way to the Garden Katie attack's Marcel and the vampires but Davina uses her magic on Marcel so he wouldn't feel the pain infliction spell. Katie tried it one more time and is about to kill Marcel but Klaus snaps her neck stopping the spell. Sophie and Rebekah failed to find Elijah's location. Marcel asks Thierry as he's being caved in if Katie was worth it. He gets his answer and asks Klaus about how much Cami saw.

Klaus sees Cami drinking alone and decides to join her and he compels her to give Marcel another chance. Rebekah disappointed that they couldn't find Elijah but Klaus explains what he did and that Marcel agreed to give Elijah back. Rebekah leaves about what Klaus said.

Davina and Marcel reunite and they talk about what happened. Marcel wants to give Elijah back but Davina disagrees.

•~•~•

The girls were sitting in Klaus' study, typing on a laptop with Y/n's head on Hayley's shoulder almost asleep on the couch. Hayley looks up when he entered the room. "I thought you two would like to know, Elijah is returning to us." Hayley smiles at the news. While Y/n finally fell asleep with a smile on her face. "Congratulations, I guess being diabolical has its perks." Klaus sighed. You hardly know him and yet you miss him. What is it that always inspires such instant admiration?" He seemed honestly curious so Hayley told him the truth. "He was kind to me like Y/n and they didn't expect anything in return. I haven't..." she shook her head. "Nobody's treated me like that in a long time." He stared at Hayley with slight sympathy and hurt? As she tries to see his emotions. He turned to walk out of the room.

Elijah's voice over: There are moments when I doubt if my family is capable of redemption...

" Hey," she called out stopping him. "We learned something today, we think they're girls." She couldn't help but smile as she said it and she thinks it made him smile. He turns around and points to the sleeping tribrid " would you like me to take her from you and put her into her bed." Hayley looks at the sleeping girl and can't help but think that in the short time that she's known the Original Tribrid, she has been there for Hayley more times than her adopted parents. She shook her head. "No, let her rest we've had a interesting day. She could use the break." He nodded and walked off.

Yet each time that I am tempted to surrender, I see it, the glimmer of goodness that allows me to believe.
•~•~•

As Rebekah walks the streets of New Orleans she sees Marcel.

As the witches put Katie's body to rest. Sabine tells the witches what she saw about the babies

The girls went inside to determine the gender of the baby, she told them that one would have to go since whatever happened to Hayley would happen to Y/n which means that their babies are most likely gonna be the same gender. Hayley lays on top of the kitchen island while Y/n holds her hand. She then pulled out a crystal attached to a chain from her bag and hovered it over her stomach it started to sway back and forth. "I think it's a girl," I looked at Hayley and we shared a smile. "Wait." "Wait what? Please tell me we're not having mini Klaus's." Y/n said her eyes widening as Hayley squeezes her hand in order to calm her down. Suddenly Sabine gasped and started chanting. " Hoc fest infantima malom, Nos omnia perdetu el eam." Hayley looks at Sabine totally freaked while Y/n tries to remember what Sabine said means.

Once he was gone, Hayley continued what the girls were doing earlier before one of them started getting tired. She continued to type the words Sabine had said earlier tonight in order to translate them but had no luck. She sighs in frustration before closing the laptop. She moves so both her and Y/n could sleep and puts a blanket over the two.
•~•~•~•~•
Okay so here's what I was gonna do. I was gonna have only a few scenes with Hayley but thought that the girls should have a bond you know. So what do you think of Hayley? How did you like the chapter vote and let me know what you think in the comments.

Next Post: June 13, 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 130 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
746K 14.4K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...
654K 16.9K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
1.4M 32.6K 64
โ–๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ...