Servant-(Sahyo)

By Orry47

{COMPLETED} Sana is a poor collage dropout who needs a job to pay for rent in the apartment she is staying at... More

....CHARACTERS....
....Take These Thoughts Away....
....I Guess I Did....
....I'll Start Now....
....Confusing....
....She Might Be Right....
....Once Again....
....I Was Her What....
....You Want To Be Mine?....
....Meet My Friends....
....Dont Do That Again....
....I Need To Try....
....Enjoyed It....
....Maybe Again?....
....Ok You Can Go....
....Afraid....
....Follow Your Heart....
....For You....
....Smile More....
....Doing It Right....
....You Look Cute....
....My Everything....
....I Couldn't Be Alone....
....Princess....
....Move In....
....More Important To Me....
....I Love This Side Of Her....
....I'll Try To Help....
....He's A Monster....
....Forever....
....Other Women....
.....Get Her Back....
....You Belong With Her....
....Going Crazy....
....She Needs You....
....Dont Leave Me....
....Why....
....For Her....
....She Needs Me....
....That Easy....
....Back To Normal....
....Check On Her....
....Please Help Me....
....New Feelings....
....I Like Her Still....
....Happening...
....Forget The Drama....
....Jealous....
....Beach....
....Appointment....
....Stop...
....I Can't....
....Time....
....Drinking....
....Store....
....bar....
....Tingly....
....Live Once....
....Abusive....
.....Right Here....
....Stay With Me....
....I'll Go Just Promise Me....
....Take You Back....
....Acting Like A Child....
....Pathetic....
....Figure Something Out....
....I Know What To Do....
....Understand....
....Stop Please....
....Unlike Them....
....Plans Are Still On....
....Nervous....
....Feel Special....
....A Forever Promise....
....Can't Wait....
....Day Before....
....Wedding....
....Should We Continue This....
....Stupid Talk....
....Promise Me I'll Feel Special Forever....
Part title
....Sequel....

....More Of That Feeling....

3.1K 125 53
By Orry47

JIHYO

"All I need is for you to follow me. I have a dinner reservation for tonight with my friends from work I want you to come."  She nodded and held on to the paper I gave her awkwardly.

"Here, put it in the pocket." I began to take off my jacket and put it on her. She was wearing a very tight looking white dress. It looked as if it wasn't even hers. She would add much unneeded attention to herself in this. maybe I needed to buy her new clothes for the job.
"I don't want you getting cold. It's supposed to rain again." She looked outside then put the paper in the pocket.

We walked over to my next meeting. Nayeon was in this meeting. She gave me a surprised look as I led Sana into the room. It's always something new dealing with Nayeon.
"Ms.Park" Sana had a happy look on her face as Nayeon came closer to us. "Nayeon we're busy" I put my hand on Nayeons shoulder and pointed to the chair across the room.

I turned back to Sana who was looking all around the meeting room. "This should be a simple meeting about work, just pay attention and don't let anything sneaky said go across my mind so I don't get screwed. Ok?"   "Ok" we sat down and started the meeting.

SANA

The meeting was hard to follow but I tried my best. Nayeon kept looking at me and smiling.
Jihyos hand would brush my thigh everytime she chimed her ideas in reminding me to remember those points.

About four hours later it ended and everyone left the room. "Jihyo you seem to be her servant, let her do the job!" Nayeon barged though the chairs and pulled me away from Jihyo. "I'm just showing her the ins and outs. Now stop acting like a child Nayeon. Let's go to dinner. Make sure Jeongyeon isn't already drunk" Nayeon pulled out her phone and called the girl named Jeongyeon.

"Ok let's go. The ostrich just pulled out her first beer so she's ok"
"The ostrich?" I looked at Nayeon then at Jihyo. "Nickname" Jihyo showed me out the door and we went to the car area.

There were tens and tens of expensive beautiful cars. A girl jumped out of one and waved in are direction. That was the same girl who drove me this morning. "What?" Jihyo looked at me confused. "She drove me this morning."

"I know she did" Jihyo took my hand in hers and we all met with the girl. This first day was good. If I get to hold this girls hand and go out for dinner everyday as a job this will be easy money.

"Mina have you seen Jeongyeon yet?" Nayeon whined and tossed her stuff into the car. "She said she's on her way."

"We can't wait any longer just tell her to meet us there. Everytime she does this." Jihyos hand tightened around mine. Is this what she usually does? Hold hands?

"Hey! I'm here" Jeongyeon ran over to us and smiled. She looked less formal then all of us. Her hair was in a short ponytail. She looked like the girl everyone crushed on at school, short hair, boyish style. What more could you want.. She lifted up Nayeon and carried her into the car they both laughed. It was cute to see something like that. Jihyo was unfazed like it was an everyday thing.

We all were in the car. I watched Jihyo pull out her phone and start searching through clothes on a website.
"Nayeon stop" Jeongyeon shoved nayeon to the door and was shoved back by Nayeon. They kept doing that until Jihyo sighed.

"Stop you two act like children. We have Sana here"
Nayeon pouted and pulled me closer to her.
"Isn't she so cute Jihyo. Live a little" I laughed as Nayeon started to poke me in the stomach. Her friends were nice to be around so far.

Jihyo opened a text on her phone then quickly turned it off and put it face down on her lap. No one noticed except me.
A loud sigh came from Jihyo as her hand shook a little. "Ji—Ms.Park are you ok?" she turned her head and locked eyes with me. She looked scared for second. What's with her sudden change in mood. I was worried now. Did I do something?

She confused me. I've never met anyone like this, from the outside you knew exactly who she was and what she stood for but on the inside there was something else. "I'm fine" she gave a tiny grin and grabbed my hand from my lap. Her finger tapped my knuckle as we waited for the restaurant to come into view.

The restaurant was a big fine dining place that had loads of people talking and enjoying life.
We were seated at a table that had a great ocean view. The waves made a beautiful sound as they hit the shore. "Ahh you picked the best place Mina" Jeongyeon leaned back in her chair and ordered a drink.

The talking started to happen when the food arrived. I sat across from Jihyo. Mina and Jeongyeon were next to me while Nayeon was besides Jihyo.

"So do you like the job far?" Jeongyeon softy hit my arm with her elbow. "Yeah I do" Jihyos gaze went back to her phone. She closed her eyes then took a deep breath. Her eyes immediately met with mine again. Something about her was off.

"Jihyo how's the family? You don't talk about them much or her much" Jihyo took another deep breath. "She's ok" I assumed they were talking about her mother. "Your mother?"
Jihyo gave me a pointed look and nodded.
"How about yours?"

Everyone started to stare waiting for my answer. "I..I don't know" Nayeon raised a brow at me. "How can't you know." Jihyo turned her head and looked down at Nayeon.
"Don't question her Nayeon" she looked back at me then started to finish her food avoiding jihyos gaze. "Sorry"

The rest of the dinner seemed awkward other the Mina and jeongyeon trying to lighten up the mood. 
———

"I think I'll get a cab to drive you two home. Mina drive me and Sana home please."

The car ride to Jihyos place was long and quite, no one said anything. "Mina, if I get any calls or texts from my family just cancel them all" Mina nodded in the small window. Why would jihyo want any of that?

We arrived at the penthouse. It was hidden in the darkness of the night. "Sleep the night" Jihyo reached out her hand to me. "I kind of have to right?" She took my hand and smiled.
"Text your roommate let her know." "Ok"

The place was very open and modern just like her building. "Ahh" Jihyo took her phone and put it down the trash. "Hey Don't do that." I ran to the trash but she stopped me from grabbing it.
"Trust me it's better in there for now"

"What did your roommate say?" I showed her the text.

—— Of Course!! Love you have fun 🥰

"Good I'll show you your room or do you prefer to sleep with someone." My job was to watch her at all times so sleeping with her was the best option if I wanted to do this right.
"I'll sleep with y..you"

"Ok. Come" we walked up stairs and into a bedroom room. The room was all dark greys and blacks other than the bed. "The bathrooms right there if you want to use it." She pointed at a door then walked over to another one.

"I'll get some clothes for you to sleep in. Go wash up" I did as she told and adventured into the bathroom. It was the biggest bathroom I'd ever seen. The shower had so many heads coming out of the sides and a big rain head coming out of the top. It was intimidating to look at.

"Ms.Park how do I use this?" She walked in a second later with some clothes in her hand.
"Just click this and it shows the options. It will ask you questions just answer yes or no" I nodded and took the clothes from her hands.
———
JIHYO

When she left the emptiness surrounded me.
I'd never once in my life think that I'd receive a message like that. Sanas hand felt like hers it made me feel at home. I wanted her back. Please.

My aching thoughts stopped when Sana came in wearing my clothes, they fitted much better then that dress. "Here's your jacket." She set it on the edge of the bed and fixed her wet brown hair.
"Keep it." She looked at the jacket once more but left it there. "I insist Sana"  she picked it up and set it on a chair with her white dress and pearl white underwear. She had no bra. I smiled at her. "Come"

She slid in and kept her back to me. I for some reason wanted to look at her and have those sparkling eyes on me. Her eyes were the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. They could take you places just by starring into them.

"Ms.Park?" She turned around and placed those eyes on mine. "why don't you want to hear from family?"  I couldn't tell her the truth.

"It's nothing to worry about." I smiled at her and took her hand in mine. "Good night Sana"
"Good night Ms.Park"

"Just call me Jihyo" she smiled and her eyes sparked once again. A surge of a feeling I'd never felt before went through my body when she smiled at me. I wanted more of that feeling.
"Good night Jihyo"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.2K 12
Two girls living complete opposite lives meet under rare circumstances. Im Nayeon is a cold hearted idol, who feigns innocence and is loved by many;...
3.8K 101 42
A fiction about two friends mina and chaeyoung who fell in love with each other during their school phase. undergoing through all the hardships toget...
245K 8.8K 67
Chou Tzuyu is an introvert. She only have one friend, her bestfriend Son Chaeyoung. Things go pretty well in her life. Despite being a normal high sc...
8.3K 375 13
Tzuyu was a mafia leader who work with her team mates Jeongyeon , Momo ,Mina and Dahyun . Who lover her girlfriend Jihyo lot but 2 years ago due to...