Locked (Tko X Reader)

Від Tko207

(Y/n) is a girl who had lived a terrible two years in a lab. She went through a lot, they consider her as Dan... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 26

1.8K 66 48
Від Tko207

( Professor Venomous's pov )

It is surprising to find someone like (Y/n) here in Lakewood. How come a dangerous and powerful girl end up here?

"Boss!!". My minion Fink suddenly came to my lab again, after (Y/n) had left.

"Yes Fink"

"What was that all about?! The (Y/n) stuff?! How did you know all about it?! She never told me about it!! She doesn't even talk!!", she asked.

"Well let me tell you how did I know. See the collar your friend is wearing? This collar is made specially for the dangerous people who have strong and dangerous powers, if these powers aren't controlled it'll make a lot of damage. And you can only find this collar in one place", I smirk to Fink.

"Um...Where?"

"P.O.I.N.T, they made it. And if I'm right, that'll explain why (Y/n) doesn't talk"

"W-what do you mean?"

"They probably have been doing some tests on her, that's why she was so afraid from the moment she came here and saw me. She probably thought I might do something to her"

"Can't we do something to help her boss?!", she asked.

"Well, I wanna know what exactly her powers....I'll see what we can do"

.

( Your pov )

Carol gave me a shower, she help me to get all the dirt off me. She also checked if I did hurt myself, which I did, I hurt my ankle a little, but I'll be fine. Thanks to Tko all my scars had completely faded.

I am in my room sitting on the bed, only wearing a towel, I don't really have anything to wear.

Carol sent mr. Gar to buy me some clothes to wear, Ko went with him to help him with the size since we all at the same age and tall. Carol now is showering Tko.

I still feel dirty though, I've never felt like that in my whole life. And I'm still embarrassed, everybody saw me in the mud!!

I also can't stop thinking about what Professor Venomous. Can he really help me? Can I trust him? Maybe I should go.....No!! This is probably what he wants me to do!! I'll never trust him!!

"Hi"

My thoughts interrupted as I jumped in fear, only to see it it was Tko. I sighed in relief.

He walked and sat beside me, not to mention he's only wearing his towel around his wrist.

Looking at him like that made me feel...surprised?! Shy?! Embarrassed?! Awkward?! I don't really know!!

"Can we talk? About what happened..", he asked.

I slowly nodded, I don't really wanna talk about it...

"Listen...I....I-I'm really sorry I called you freak!! I didn't really mean it!! I know you just wanted to help and...I appreciate it.. thank you, I really feel like the pain had completely faded from my Butt", he said with smile and made me chuckle a little.

I smile back at him, but suddenly...I felt soooo embarrassed and I can feel that I'm blushing mess right now!!

He is hugging me!!!!

When he pulled off, he noticed that I'm blushing and embarrassed, cause his smiley faces turned to confused.

"What's wrong?!"

WE ARE ONLY WEARING OUR TOWELS!!!!

He seems like he didn't notice that, so I shook my head meaning nothing. Feeling awkward is the last thing I need.

"Anyway, how exactly did you got lost?!", he asked as he leaned closer to me.

Well I didn't get lost, I went to have some fun with Fink, which is probably something he doesn't wanna hear.

I didn't want to answer or even lie, so I just turned my head and looked away.

"What? You don't know how did you got lost? Or...you Don't wanna tell me?!", he suddenly asked as he narrowed his eyes.

What! Does he doubt something? Well, he's right, I don't wanna tell him. But asking me this made me mad! Does he not trust me!!

I looked at him with mad and widened eyes, "uh!!", I made that sound, then I turned my head away from him and crossed my arms.

"What? Seriously? You're mad at me now? You didn't even say anything yet!!", he said.

I didn't answer, I just kept looking away.

"Ugh fine, I'm sorry. Can you please now talk?", he said.

Is he even really sorry?

Still looking away with crossing arms. "Aw come on (Y/n)!! Why are you refusing to talk to me right now?! Yesterday you told me about all what you went through these past two years, and now you're refusing to talk to me about this!! Is what you told me yesterday even real?"

WHAT!!  Is that what he really thinks? I made up everything?!

I looked at him with shocked, not believing what I just heard from him. "W-Wait...I didn't mean..."

*SLAP*

I cut him off by slapping him hard on the face. He was shocked, he obviously didn't expect this from me, he touched the cheek that I had slapped and looked at me with widened eyes.

"Don't you dare say that again"

.

.

.

Suddenly the door flipped open, revealing Ko with some bags, "hey (Y/n)!! We've got you some clothes!!", he said with his usual smiley face.

Tko and I started at him for a moment. Ko got confused about what's going on, "um...is there something wrong?"

Nope! You're just in time!!

I jumped off the bed, I walked to him and took the bags and made my way to the bathroom to change.

.

( Tko's pov )

She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

I really didn't mean it...

"Um..Tko?"

I didn't answer him, I just looked down at the ground.

Fool!! Why did I say that!! Now she's really mad at me!! I shouldn't say that!! These stuff are so touchy for her!! Obviously, how stupid I am!!

"Tko.?!"

"Leave.."

"W-What?"

"I said leave you idiot!! I want to wear some clothes!!"

"Oh....um...okay...."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

27.1K 826 42
Y/n L/n is A Young Man who worked himself to Death and God feels very bad for him and how he wasted his Life and decided to give himself A New life i...
33K 1.1K 19
Y/n is A Young Man Who Lives on his Own due to his Parents always working, and he was Just A Normal Autistic Guy until one day A Woman in A Suit Knoc...
45.9K 654 15
Y/N was normal 17 years old human, but one day crazy scientist turn into male (echidna) lamia. His parenst was scared so kicked him out.Y/N lived...
43.5K 1.2K 34
Normal au unlike my other books. Still female pronouns though. Everyone knew Y/n. She was the darling of Lakewood Plaza. But KO knew her the most. Th...