Personal Body Guard - (Shawn...

By basicallyvogue

"Cut the shit babe, your parents hired me as your personal body guard so fuck up with the attitude..." ~ When... More

characters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
EPILOGUE
THE END
SHAWN MENDES CONCERT
New Story

10

8.7K 172 62
By basicallyvogue

"Walk with me for a while
I need your company,
I need your smile
And it wouldn't matter if you cared to stay"

-

*Emily's Point Of View*

It had been a few days since Shawn and I's dispute and we honestly haven't spoken since. I gave up trying to talk to him or even associate with him.

Today was the day I'd finally start college and to say I was excited was an understatement. There was no way I was going to let Shawn ruin today with his bipolar moodiness.

I quickly had a shower washing my hair and body before hopping out and wrapping a towel around my body.

I opened the bathroom door, slamming straight into a hard form.

"Fuck sorry" he said glancing at me standing in a towel before looking away awkwardly.

"Wow... he speaks" I spoke rolling my eyes before pushing past him and into my room.

I dried myself before throwing a grey champions hoodie on with some black ripped jeans. I paired it with a pair of black sunglasses and white air forces.

I blow dried my hair and brushed it until it was in my usual natural waves.

I applied some minimal makeup before looking over my outfit once more. I nodded to myself before going to pack my bag.

I put my laptop, notebook and a few stationery items inside before zipping my back pack up.

No I was not going to be one of those girls who carries a handbag around. Why would I want to ruin my perfectly fine shoulders and back when I can comfortably and easily carry them on my back.

There was a small knock making me glance up to see Shawn's head sticking in.

"Are you ready yet?" He said impatiently.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Yea. I am. Why you ask?" I asked curiously throwing my backpack on before pushing past him, heading towards the front door.

"I'm your personal body guard not some idiot. You're dad requested me to attend school with you. I've got your timetable here" he said handing me a sheet of paper.

How did he get my timetable before I even did.

"Are you serious? Wow all I wanted was to move away from all that presidential shit and now I have a body guard following me around" I said glaring at him as I shoved my timetable in my backpack.

"It's not a big deal. Your so over dramatic" he said with the role of his eyes.

"Yea because it's not strange seeing a girl being guarded by some tall, mysterious, toned man in all black with a gun in his pocket" I hissed.

We made our way outside, locking the door, and into the elevator. I pressed the ground floor button as we waited.

"So I see you've been taking in my appearance" he said with a smirk.

I covered my cheeks with my hands instantly, feeling the blood rush to my face as I realised I was a bit descriptive.

.

I took a deep breath before grabbing onto the door handle about to swing the door open and begin my first day of College.

"Don't stress" he said calmly, unbuckling his seatbelt.

"How can't I stress? If I don't perfect these 3 years, I'm throwing my life away" I said beginning to chew on my nails.

"You'll do fine" he said with a chuckle as he lifted his shirt to adjust his belt which held his gun giving me a second to see his toned stomach that clearly held a six pack or higher. Jesus.

"Okay let's do this" I mumbled before stepping out, Shawn hopping out of the car as well.

There was heaps of students rushing around, some chatting with friends, some getting there photos taken by crying parents. And here I was, walking in with my personal body guard.

I made my way inside, Shawn standing beside me as we walked up to the front office.

There was an older lady on the phone who looked incredibly stressed, as would any worker working at a school on orientation.

She hung up the phone before speaking, "Hi how can I help- ohhh. Uhh- M-Mrs Rose" She said realising it was me.

"Mrs Rose is my mother. I'm Miss Rose But please call me Emily. I'm not into all that formal attire" I said shooting her a comforting smile.

She sighed happily, probably that I wasn't a spoilt brat, that all the news articles and celebrity news shows described me as.

"What can I do for you Emily?" She said clasping her hands together paying her full attention on me.

"Um just my textbooks and office timetable if that's not stress?" I asked not wanting her to go out of her way for me. I could wait.

"Oh no worries. You just missed the wave of people so I can do that for you" She said with a smile. She typed on her keyboard printing a few pieces of paper.

She got up grabbing me three textbooks before handing them to me.

"Okay so here are your three subjects for this year in your Psychology course, also here is your official timetable, staff contacting and a map" She said handing me all of it.

"Thank you so much" I said smiling before walking away.

"Here let me help" Shawn said noticing I was obviously struggling.

"Thanks" I said handing him two of my textbooks, pulling over to a nearby seat.

I put everything inside my backpack minus my timetable and the map.

"Okay so psychology starts in 20 minutes in Room Building L Room 17?" I said it coming out more of a question than an answer.

"Actually it's Building... E and Room 4" he said leaning over my shoulder to peak at my timetable, his breath evidently being felt on my neck.

"Oh... thanks" I said looking at him to give him a smile, only to realise his face was awfully close.

"Uh this way I think" pointing in a direction as we began our walk to the classroom.

We soon arrived 3 minutes before class was going to begin.

We walked inside seeing plenty of students waiting, some of them waiting spread out waiting for the teacher whilst others are in groups laughing.

I find a seat beside a girl who looked 19, my age. She had light brunette hair and blue eyes.

"Hi" she spoke sending me a friendly smile.

"Hey" I spoke cheerfully, feeling excited that I was making my first friend in college.

"What's your name?" She asked resting her chin on her hand.

"I'm Emily.. Rose. Nice to meet you" I said holding my hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Rhylee Wheeler" She said smiling, showing her straight teeth.

"Okay, don't mean to be one of those weird typa' chicks but you look extremely familiar" she said squinting her eyes making me giggle then sigh.

"Ah Yeah... I'm the presidents daughter" I said smiling sheepishly.

"Oh. Cool" she said smiling before opening up her laptop.

I smiled widely at her calm response, thankful that she didn't... react?

The teacher soon walked in soon after.

I opened my laptop as he began to write on the board.

"Good morning students, Welcome to your first year of Psychology. I hope that in three years time I will still have all of you here but I know that's very unlikely for some of you" he said glancing at a guy leaning back on his chair in the row in front of me.

He was obviously one of those fuck boys that didn't give a care about anything and his parents paid his way through college.

I giggled lightly making the teacher smile at me.

"I'm Mr Thompson, now please open your textbooks to chapter 12" he said writing his name on the board.

I opened my textbook and began taking notes in my notebook as time progressed.

"Psst... who's that guy beside you? He won't stop staring at you" Rhylee whispered with a nudge. I glanced beside me seeing Shawn's eyes widen as he quickly looked away.

He slouched back in his seat, arms now crossed as he stared forward in boredom.

"Ugh... he's my personal body guard"

.
A/N- agh it's so late but i honestly don't careee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.3K 24
|completed| He chuckles, "We can never get our privacy, huh?" - Started 011119 Finished 032719 #4 - shawnmendesfanfiction | 060619 #25 - Shawn | 071...
5.6K 172 40
Hello. My name is Camille. This is my story. Of which is horrific. --------------------------------------- Help A Shawn Mendes FanFiction ~~~~~~~~~~~...
11.9K 223 21
(Completed) "Who are you guys?" Started- 7/14/19 Ended- 4/8/20 Best Rankings: #1 Shawn Mendes Imagines #1 Aaliyah Mendes
2.9K 48 31
" Ahhh stop it who are you " " shut up yourself or I know how to shut this small mouth of yours my way " " I'm not going to shut up do whatever you...