Hired by the Billionare

By IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

"I know this is a stupid question but Venice Halsey will you be my fake girlfriend?" He is the heir of the w... More

Hired by the Billionare
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 2O
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Last]
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 1: The New Beginning (2)
Chapter 2: There are two sides of the story left untold (2)
Chapter 3: The "Talk" (2)
Chapter 4: History itself repeating all over Again (2)
Chapter 5: It was just a kiss (2)
Chapter 6: Newfound Friendship (2)
Chapter 7: "I Love You" (2)
Chapter 8: No Judgments (2)

Chapter 11

11.5K 363 16
By IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

"Same to you too" i reply cooly. He walk towards my direction and my heart suddenly beats faster and faster. Every steps that he made, it made me want to hug him.

"How are you?" he ask, his voice unreadable. Did he just came here to tell me how i'm feeling? Does he care for me already? Or does he want to make peace? "I have a favor"

And there goes that thought.

He just came here for a favor. Not me. It feels like a flower just bloomed inside me but just withered in a blink of an eye. Must be my lack of sleep "So?" i say to him.

"Can you oblige?"

I cross my arms over my chest "It depends on what favor your asking" i reply.

He scratches his head nervously "Um" he started to say.

"Would you please hurry up?" I say impatiently. I shouldn't be behaving like this when i'm in front of him. I seem like a child.

"I know this is a stupid question but Miss Venice Halsey, will you be my fake girlfriend?" He says as he started to kneel down in front of me.

My heart accelerates. Is he for real? Is he asking me to be his girlfriend. No scratch that, his fake girlfriend? Suddenly the flower that just withered inside me, bloomed again. This isn't lack of sleep.

I pinch myself a numerous times. Is this even a dream? No, it's not. A thought inside me say. Charles fucking Delacorte just asked me to be his fake girlfriend and he even knelt for me to say yes.

He's the heir of one of the Delacorte business line...

I'm just an average teenager from New York...

He's a young rich man...

I'm just plain ordinary..

He's a big playboy..

I just got out of a bad relationship..

He's Charles Delacorte...

And i'm just Venice Halsey...

I really don't know what i'm supposed to say. My mind goes blank. Everything goes quiet for awhile, i could barely hear a pin drop, i finally said one word that i would immedietly regret "Yes"

He looks up at me and smiles as he slowly got up from the ground "Never thought you would say that but" he says and scratches his head again.

And then he says one word. A word that i never expected him to say to me sincerely. A word that would make my heart go boom boom boom.

"Thank you"

--

After those crazy talks and events that happened to me yesterday, i finally got up from my bed and wash my face. My mind still couldn't get over Charles. He fucking asked me to be his fake girlfriend!

Today's a Sunday and he asked me to come to his hotel by 6:00 because there would be a party held there and many people would come, including his parents.

I look over at my cousin, Trixie, who was peacefully asleep in my bed. She looks so sober last night at the party. Speaking of last night, i forgot to call Andy.

I better call her but another part of me says no. Maybe she's still asleep. A thought says in my mind. I stretch my arms up and finally got out of my bed. I step out of my room and surprisingly smell the fresh smell of pancakes and roasted coffee.

I went down the stairs and was surprised to see luggages on the floor "Who's going on a vacation?" i ask my mother who was in the kitchen preparing stuffs.

She place the plate down on the table "Oh, It's just me darling" she says "My boss wants me to come with him in L.A. for the meantime"

"Oh" i say and grab a seat across the table "What time would you be leaving?"

She sips her cup of roasted coffee and place it in the kitchen sink "Actually now, my flights at 8:00 sharp" she says as she scrurried down to get her luggages.

I sip a little bit of my coffee and got up from my seat to help her with her luggages "Are you okay if Trixie would take care of you in the last few days?" My mother questions as she went to the front door.

"Yeah" I say as we went out of the door. She already hailed a taxi cab "Take care okay?" she says to me as she gave me a warm big hug.

I happily hug her back and felt her warmth "Bye mum" i say. I'm slightly gonna miss her, well not slightly, i'll really miss her.

She pulls away from the hug and kisses me goodbye on the cheek "Bye honey, take care!" she says and got in the taxi cab as i place her luggages on the trunk.

I close the trunk and walk away from the cab. I waved one last goodbye to my mother as the cab slowly drifted away.

I went back to finish my breakfast on the kitchen and after that, i wash the plates. Another lazy day for me. I thought. I jump in the soft leather couch of our living room and turned on the television.

"Charles Delacorte and his parents were seen happily stroll along the streets of New York" a girl says from E. I suddenly turned the volume up. E news is my favorite show. I wonder why they even bother stalking Charles. Because he's famous. A thought says in my mind.

"I love how Charles dresses so formally and neatly!" Another girl gush happily as a picture of Charles and his parents popped in. He was wearing dark blue jeans, a plaid white t-shirt with an expensive jacket and a scarf wrapped around his neck. His hands were hanging on his parent's shoulder, he was happily talking to them. His mother looks beautiful in the picture, i haven't seen yet his mother, i wonder if she's nice. His mother was wearing a cute blue dress with a scarf wrapped around her neck, i could tell that the shoes she's wearing are gucci. I look over at Charles father.

He similarily looks like Charles. His father was wearing decent clothes, a black suit and a scarf place around his neck. Why are they suddenly wearinf scarves? Because winter's coming. A thought says in my mind. Oh, right. Winter. It's mid November already. I am so superb for winter break!

"He looks so cute with his parents!" the girl gushed in awe. I roll my eyes in dismay. Cute? He isn't cute. He's hot. Oh my gosh. What am i saying? No. He's not hot. Venice. Snap out of it.

"Goodmorning" I hear Trixie chirp happily along the stairs as she went to take a seat next to me "Hey that's Charles Delacorte!" she says as she look over the television.

"Yeah" i say and she turns her head over me. She eyes me expectantly "What?" i say in confusion.

"Everybody says Charles has a girlfriend" she says "And they say it's Miss Venice Halsey" she raise an eyebrow at me, her hands were place on her hips as if she's a model.

"Yes, he's my boyfriend" i lied. I don't want to let Trixie know about my white lie. I just can't. She has a big mouth and i can't easily trust her with my lie.

She suddenly screams as she ran around the house like an idiot "My niece is dating a fucking billionaire!!" She shouts in the bottom of her lungs. I shake my head off and laugh in dismay. She's such a weirdo.

Suddenly, we heard someone knock on the front door and she stops as i walk towards the door, i opened the door and was actually surprise to see who it was. Charles.

He was looking at me expectantly in the eye as his hands were crossed over his chest. His clothes looked like the one shown on t.v. "What are you doing here?" I ask in a whisper so that Trxie might not hear.

"I'm here to fetch you for the party" He says in reply as he suddenly grab me by the hand.

"Who's at the do-"

My cousin was suddenly cutted off by us as she look our hands, His hands were on my wrist. He quickly let's go of it and smiles politely at my cousin "Hi, i'm Charles Delacorte" he introduces himself towards Trixie as he extended a hand for her to shake.

She nodded her head in awe "I know" she gratefully shake his hand with a smile. My cousin is awfully starstrucken by this jerk right beside me.

"Can Venice go with me today at our hotel?" Charles suddenly ask my cousin "We'll be having a party and she's invited"

Trixie nodded her head "Of course you can go with her!" she says as she look over at me. I roll my eyes secretly at her as i cross my hands over my chest.

"Thank you!" Charles says with a smile. Jerk. He smiles at my cousin and not to me.

--

I sip my cup of tea as i was peacefully sitting down on one of the coffee shops at his parent's hotel which he would gradually own when he's at his 20's "So, the ground rules are back" Charles suddenly perks up as he slaps a piece of crumpled paper on the table.

I glare at him in dismay and place my cup of tea back on the table. I grab the crumpled paper and it was the ground rules that we had made a month ago. I was actually surprised that he still keeps it "Well, Charles, i promise to myself not to ever again kiss you" i say as i fakingly smile at him.

He rolls his eyes at me "It's Mr. Delacorte to you" he sips his cup of tea as he eyes expectantly at me "Well?" He suddenly says.

I roll my eyes at him, i scribble down my name Venice Halsey on the paper with the best handwriting that i could ever muster up "Happy?" I questioned him as i gave him back the piece of crumbled paper.

"Yes" he gave him his one billion dollar smirk at me again. I wish i could pull that off of his face. Jerk. Fucking jerk.

****

Sorry for changing this chapter guys but i realized that it was a bit too fast to let Venice know that Andy's you know. I would just be posting that up in a few days but anyways thank you for reading!

Vote, Comment and Like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.1K 30
Meet Zara she's a plain girl who doesn't really get noticed although she is very pretty and has a rival Katie, she's hot, sexy and popular,everyone f...
26.1K 525 15
Sara Aldhard is a simple girl in college, living happily with her parents and brothers when a disaster occurs with one of her brothers and she gets i...
370K 6.1K 25
Seventeen year old Kacey Aspere isn't ready for marriage. Especially to her childhood friend who she hates. Can she handle the heat her soon-to-be-hu...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...