In search of love ✔️ (Complet...

By maggimeghu

Meet Twinkle steward- 20 years old girl whose life is filled with nothing but hurt, sadness. A girl who never... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
Chapter 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 53

1.5K 48 0
By maggimeghu

TWINKLE POV

I was feeling very hot and thirsty all of us sudden. I checked the time to see it was past 12am. I turned to my right to see Andrew sleeping peacefully. I got up to drink water, but I found the glass empty.

"Looks like I have to go to the kitchen now." sighing I left the room.

In the kitchen, I drank some water and filled the glass to take it to my room. When I was going back to the room, I found raw mangoes neatly arranged on the table. Suddenly I started craving for them. They looked so fresh and mouth watering. I went closer to the table and took one mango. Suddenly I remembered what happened the last time I touched the mangoes. I threw the mango getting scared and looked at my hand as if it is burnt again. The last time I touched the mangoes, my mother-in-law had burnt my hand.

I heard glass shattering behind be, turning around I saw my mother-in-law standing near the kitchen. Her face was void of any emotion. I took slow steps away from the table.

"I.. I.. did.. didn't touch the mang.. mangoes. I.. I'm. so.. sorry.. Don't burn.. my hand.. Please!! " telling I ran back to my room. I didn't want to face her hatred again. I closed the room with  loud thud, which woke Andrew. Tears where flowing continuously now. I was scared to look at him now. He was coming towards me. My breathing was becoming unstable. I couldn't breathe anymore, my vision turned black and I lost consciousness.
The last thing I remember is Andrew catching me and shouting my name.

ANDREW POV

The banging of the door woke me up from my sleep. I got up to see Twinkle was crying and looked horrified. Her breathing was becoming unstable. She was hyperventilating. I went towards her to clam her down. But she looked even more scared to see me coming towards her and finally she fell unconscious.

I caught her before she fell down.
"Twinkle.. Twinkle.. open your eyes. Whats wrong with you?" her hands where turning cold.

I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed. I called the doctor and asked him to come as soon as possible.

"Baby.. Twinkle.. Why where you scared? Open your eyes and look at me. I will protect you, I will not let anything or anyone to harm you." I hugged her tiny frame close to me. I wanted to feel her close to me. I want to know that she is safe.

I couldn't let anything happen to her. I can't take it if anything happens to her. There was a knock on the door. I pulled away from Twinkle and opened the door to see my mother.

"Mom, what are you doing here? At this hour!! "I asked her. She was looking down as if she had done something wrong.

"Andrew, How's Twinkle? Is she fine? All this happened because of me. " she said.

"She's unconscious right now. What happened mom??" I asked my mom.

"I heard some sounds in the kitchen so I went to check. Twinkle was standing near the table holding a mango. She remembered the torture I had given her before when she had tried to take the mango. I had burnt her hand. So she got scared that I would hurt her again. So she panicked and ran to your room." mom said.

I couldn't stand listening to what my mom said. My mom had burnt Twinkle's hand and I didn't know about it. Now I understand why she looked so horrified.

"Mom, how can you that? Even though you don't like her, you shouldn't have done that? I never thought you would hurt someone!!" I was ashamed of my mom.

"Andrew, I'm sorry. I was blinded. Even I regret it now. If I have a chance to go back and turn everything proper, I would happily do." I could hear the regret clearly in her voice.

"I'm sorry mom. Even I had tortured Twinkle, but I just shouted at you. We both are in the same phase. We have to bring the fear out of her mind mom. We have to make her start a new life with happy memories." I said to mom.

After sometime doctor checked Twinkle. He said that she was fine and even the baby is doing good. She fell unconscious because she was scared and couldn't breathe. She is facing a lot of stress.

He said us that we have to keep her happy. Too much of stress may affect the baby in the future. She is traumatized.

Once he left I sat next to Twinkle holding her hand in mine. Her hand is so small and fit perfectly in mine. Suddenly she started moving and snuggled closer to me.

"Andrew.. Andrew.. " she was mumbling my name in her sleep. That moment brought immense happiness in me. Even in her sleep she thinks about me, but I never thought of her before. I regret not seeing the beauty in her before. She is beautiful both in and out. One look at her occean blue eyes, anyone would drown in them. When she smiles her eyes would twinkle just like her name. But I never saw the twinkle in her eyes other than the day of our marriage.

Now the only thing in my mind and my goal is to make Twinkle happy. I picked up my mobile and called my bestfriend..

"Hello Michael!!"

"Andrew, this better be important or I would kill you for disturbing my peaceful sleep." Michael groaned.

"Can you come home tomorrow? I have to discuss something very important with you."
I didn't wait for his reply, I cut the call.

The time was already 2 am. I slept next to Twinkle and she automatically cuddled with me. Can anything be more better than hugging your wife and sleeping.

It's been so many days since I have her in my arms again. She slept like this only the day we found her, but later she started avoiding me. She used to flinch away from me. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I stayed away from her.

"Baby why is your mother so stubborn!! Tell your mummy that, daddy loves her so much. Don't trouble mummy OK. She is sleeping now. She is not well. Baby when will I get the chance to feel you. Tell your mom to forgive me fast. I can't wait to touch you, feel you.

This is unfair, I put you in her stomach and I don't have rights on you. Your mom can feel you 24/7 but I can't even touch you. Come out fast, I can't wait to have you in my arms. I love you baby and I love you Twinkle!! " I felt so good to speak to my baby.

NEXT DAY

I woke up to the banging on my door. I turned to my right to see Twinkle waking up as well. I immediately stood up from the bed, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. She opened her eyes and blinked few times. Once she saw me standing next to the bed,  she blushed and turned her head the opposite side. Her was face so red, I didn't understand why she was blushing.

I looked down to see that I was only in my shorts. Now I realized why she was blushing.

"Aww.. Looks like someone is shy to see her husband naked." she threw a pillow at me and ran to the bathroom. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Twinkle! Open the door, I want to take bath." I called her. I liked teasing her.

"No.. " wow my wife has a mouth. She even replied to me today. OK things are getting back to normal. Come on Andrew, you can do it.

"Twinkle.. I'm getting late to office. Open the door, let's get ready together." I wanted to see her blushing now. I know my words where showing an effect on her. The door to washroom opened a little and Twinkle popped her head out like a small baby.

"Andrew.. Go shower in other room." I was shocked to hear my name from her mouth. It rolled out so well. And the pout on her cute blushed face looked so adorable. I feel like biting that pout.

I went to the guest room and got ready. While getting ready I remembered the way Twinkle use to arrange all my things for me. I hope she does that to me again.

When I went down, I saw Michael sitting in the hall waiting for me. Instead of going down, I went back to my room. Today I'm going to reunite the brother and sister together. I opened the door to see Twinkle standing near the mirror and touching her belly. She was telling something to our baby.

"Twinkle, someone is hear to meet you." she raised her head towards me. She was staring at me and I was staring at her. I even forgot the reason why I had come. My mobile tinged distracting our stare.

"Would you like to come down to meet the person? He is waiting for you." she followed me to the hall. She was looking down. I wanted to see her  eyes but she wouldn't raise her head. On reaching the hall I called Michael's name.

"Michael!! Someone wants to meet you." Michael turned towards the stairs to me but was shocked to see Twinkle. Even Twinkle was shocked to see Michael.

He stood up and started walking towards us and even Twinkle ran towards him. He opened his arms to welcome her with a hug, but Twinkle stopped suddenly as if realising something. Everyone where confused why she stopped, even Michael was confused.

She turned her head towards the kitchen, I followed her actions and saw that she was scared seeing my mother. Later Twinkle turned towards me and started backing away from where she was standing.

Now I understand why she was backing away. She was scared that mom or I would hurt Michael, if she talks to him. She had fear in her eyes. The blushing Twinkle whom I saw morning was gone. Now standing in front of me is my wife who is scared to meet her brother because of us.

"Twinkle.. Twinkle.. " Michael was calling her, but Twinkle didn't move from her place. Even mom understood the reason and looked down ashamed.

"Twinkle!! "I bought my hands near her face to cup her cheeks but she flinched away.

"No don't hit me.... I didn't call him.. I don't know him... I didn't do anything.. I didn't do anything... " she started panicking. I hugged her immediately. She started struggling in my hold.

"Twinkle.. Listen to me. I was not going to hit you. I called Michael so that you can have your brother back. Michael said me everything." she calmed down in my hold now. She raised her eyes towards mine.

I nodded at her and gestured her to go meet her brother. She slowly turned towards my mom asking for permission. Even my mom smiled and encouraged her to go.

She ran to Michael and hugged him   tightly and started to cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 459 35
Like cold winter night my body shivered learning the harsh yet delicate truth of my life. No one has prepared me for this extraordinary surprise that...
481K 14.1K 47
"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to bother you I was just wonderi-" I was cut off " Huh ? Who are you ?" I froze right there at the female voice on the o...
90.9K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
1.1K 79 49
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...