Hired by the Billionare

By IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

"I know this is a stupid question but Venice Halsey will you be my fake girlfriend?" He is the heir of the w... More

Hired by the Billionare
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 2O
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Last]
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 1: The New Beginning (2)
Chapter 2: There are two sides of the story left untold (2)
Chapter 3: The "Talk" (2)
Chapter 4: History itself repeating all over Again (2)
Chapter 5: It was just a kiss (2)
Chapter 6: Newfound Friendship (2)
Chapter 7: "I Love You" (2)
Chapter 8: No Judgments (2)

Chapter 10

11.6K 387 29
By IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

--Venice--

"You look so beautiful" I gush happily at Andy. She was wearing a beautiful royal blue dress. There were diamonds attached to it. Her hair was curled endlessly and her makeup was done beautifully. A crown was attached above her head. She looks like a princess.

"Really?" she ask and I nodded my head in reply. She walks towards the mirror and checked herself "Is this really me?!" i heard her exclaim.

I let out a chuckle "Trust me, that's you" i say and pointed at her reflection.

"Thank you!" she says happily "You look beautiful too" she pulled me in for a hug.

I was wearing an emerald green dress, which represents that i'm Ariel from the little mermaid. Her theme was to dress up like Princesses from any shows or movies. Andy was dressed up as Cinderella.

"Hey" she started to say as we both pulled away from the hug "I thought Ariel is a mermaid" she jokes.

I let out a fake laugh "Ha.Ha.Ha. Whatever" i say and flip my hair like a boss. Unlike Andy's hair, my hair was straightened.

"Venice! Look at me!" My cousin, Trixie, suddenly says from the bathroom door as she got out. I let out a little laugh. She was dressed like she was going to a party. She wore a low cut white dress with blue pumps. I forgot to tell her that the theme of Andy's debut was Princess like. It wasn't my fault that she came home yesterday.

"Your dressed as?" Andy joked as she look over at my cousin from head to toe.

Trixie gave her the finger "Whatever" she says. Andy and Trixie had known each other since last year and they had gotten pretty close.

"Just try to fit in Trix" i say reassuringly. I'm sure other people would also wear like those.

Trixie rolled her eyes at the both of us as she grab a glass of champagne from the desk table. I look over at Andy and giggled. She was shaking her head at Trixie "That was for my make up stylist" Andy exclaims.

"Make up stylist smooch" Trixie says "I'm thirsty" she finished the glass of champagne and place it back on the desk table.

The door to Andy's bedroom suddenly opens "Andy" Andy's mother say as she got in the room. She was wearing a neon yellow dress which hung beneath her knee. Her mother looks so beautiful.

"Yes?" Andy answers her mother as she pulled her in for a hug.

They both pull away from the hug "Your guests are here" her mother says smiling.

"Let the party begin!!!" Trixie suddenly exclaims happily. Andy's mother look at her as if she was retarted. Trixie walks towards the front door of the bedroom and got out. I guess she's excited for the party.

--

Loud music flared across the room and people were starting to get drunk and crazy. Red cups were scattered on the floor. This doesn't looks like a debut party. It looks like a party. Not a debut party.

Andy's parents were watching over the crowd upstairs with happy smiles on their faces. The party has not yet started but it looks like it already has started.

I roam around the room to look for Trixie. After she dissapeared from the front door awhile ago, she was already gone. I catch a glimpse of other people wearing their costumes. One was dressed as Rapunzel and one was dressed up like Anna from Frozen.

I felt someone tap me by the shoulder, i turn myself around to see who it was "Seth?" i say, confusion written all over my face.

"Hey" he says with a smile. He was dressed up as the guy from Frozen. I forgot his name. Was it George? Or Ham? Ugh. Forget it.

"Having fun?" i say as i tried to start up a conversation with him.

"Uh..yeah" he says scratching his head "Hey, listen, It's been awhile since you and Josh broke up"

"And it's also been awhile since you and i talked" i added as i raise one eyebrow at him.

He smiles sheepishly "I suck at making conversations, you know!" he exclaims.

I cross my hand over my chest "Really? The Seth i know doesn't suck at anything"

"Whatever" he says as he forcefully rolled his eyes. I laugh at him.

"What's really up Seth" i ask him.

He scratched his head again. He only scratches his head when he's nervous at something "I just don't know. I really wanted to talk to you but i can't" he says.

"Why can't you?" I say "Why just now?" Many unanswered questions were filing up in my head.

"Because i was afraid!" he exclaims "Afraid that my friends would know that i talked to you"

"Why?" I say a little bit hurt "I'm your friend Seth. Why would you be afraid?"

"Because if i talk to you, i would be out of the group" he explains. Out of the group?

"What do you mean?"

"They don't like you Venice "he starts to say "Me and Josh were the only ones who kept quiet about that. Eversince you guys broke up, they all agreed to ruin your life. Except for me and Josh"

"Ruin my life?" i say "Do they have a problem with me?"

"Well, yeah" he say "They pretty much think that you've hurted Josh like a tons of bricks"

"I hurted him?" I exclaim "Fuck no! He hurted me!" I pointed towards my broken heart. Well not that broken anymore. I've slowly picked up all the pieces after that.

"Seth?" a voice suddenly says behind my back.

"Austin, hey" Seth waved a 'hello' at him.

I turned my head around to see Austin Carter with a drink on his hand. Where's Summer? Maybe with his twin brother.

"Um, hey Venice" Austin akwardly says as he gave me a small yet akward smile. Does he hate me or? Maybe he's also one of Josh's friends who wants to 'ruin my life'. Well, if they want to ruin my life, Goodluck with that.

"Venice!" I heard Jill exclaim happily as she wave her hand over for me to come.

"Um, Excuse me" I akwardly say at the two boys and walk towards Jill and her group of friends.

I look over at Jill, she was dressed up as Sleeping Beauty while her friends were dressed up like fairies "Hey Jill" i greeted her with a smile.

"Hey!" she happily cheers "Where's Andy?"

"Probably getting ready" i say and shrug my shoulders.

"Well! I have some news!" Jill happily says. Of course. She always have some news.

Before she could even start, the lights suddenly goes off and the music started to get lower and lower.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome, To Andy Garret's 18th birthday party!" A voice started to say from the micrphone and all of us cheered happily.

"Together with cheers and applauses let us all welcome Andy and her escort Mr. Kale Garret"

All of us cheered and applauded as a light shone above Andy and her big brother Kale. His brother is so fucking hot. Andy looks so beautiful on her dress as a smile crept on her lips.

"Andy looks so beautiful!" Jill gushed in awe as her eyes were trailing towards Andy and her brother.

"I know!" i agreed.

The lights turned back on again "Thank you everyone for coming to my party" Andy says over the microphone "And special thank you to my bestfriend, Venice Halsey, for being with me over the years and without you, i wouldn't be this happy!" A smile crept on my lips as i look over at my bestfriend. I never knew that i would be friends with Andy.

"Well, Andy thank you for that wonderful speech" A girl says as Andy handed her the microphone. I guess she's the emcee for her birthday "Would we request all of you to sit down as we will slowly start with the 18 roses dance"

Oh my gosh the 18 roses. That's what all Andy dreams for. To have the 18 roses dance.

"Can we please start with Andy's father? Mr. Garret?" The girl invites Andy's father over.

--

After a few hours of my bestfriend dancing, the music finally started to fill in the room again. Everybody roared happily and cheered at Andy.

I spotted Trixie on one of the tables near the kitchen, i excused myself from Jill and walk towards Trixie.

"Hey" i greeted my cousin who was holding a red cup which actually contains beer. I wonder who brought beer.

"Whazzz uppp mah man?" my cousin slur with a hiccup on the last line of her greeting. Ok. She's drunk.

"Trixie" i say her name "Your drunk" i grab her cup and drank it. She glared at me and i smirk. I don't want her to make a scene when she's drunk. Trust me, you don't want to see her go crazy.

"Hey guys!" A cheerful voice says behind my back and Trixie wave a 'hello'.

I turned my head and smile at her "Hey Andy!" i say "Happy birthday again!"

"Thanks" she says as she grab a seat next to Trixie.

"Can we have fun Vennnn?" Trixie whine as she slowly stood up from her seat. I quickly went towards her direction and held her. I don't want her to fall or slip. Her dress is low and people might see her...you know.

"No, Trix, let's get you home" I say

"Are you gonna come back?" Andy ask and i nodded my head "Maybe" i say

"Fine" she reply.

"If i can't come back, see ya on Monday!" i say to her and place my hand over Trixie's shoulder.

"Ok" She says "Bye!" she waved goodbye at the two of us as she lead us to the front door of her house.

"Happy birthday again best" i say and pulled her in for a hug again. She happily hugs me back.

We both pulled away from the hug "Thanks again" she says with a smile.

Me and Trixie walk out of the front door, i waved one last goodbye to Andy and went into the driveway "Where are your car keys Trix?" I ask my cousin as i stare at her newly bought car.

"Bag" she replies. I grab her bag which was hung on her shoulders.

I found her key and place her safely on the back seat. I hope she doesn't vomit on her own car.

I started the engine of her car and slowly drove away from Andy's house "You shouldn't get drunk at this hour Trix" i say over the driver's seat.

I look over at Trixie at the sideview mirror. She was staring at the windows helplessly "I can't help it" i heard her mutter under her breath.

"What do you mean?" I turned right at the corner. I've nailed directions to my house. Of course, i wouldn't forget directions to my house. I nearly live in it.

"Nothing" she says over the back seat as i park her car on our driveway. I got out of the driver's seat and handed her the keys.

"Thanks" Trixie says and got out of her car. She was about to slip but thankfully i help her. She thanked me and got in the house. What's wrong with her? She usually doesn't get drunk. Maybe something's bothering her.

My phone started to vibrate in my bag.

I got out my phone and look over at the caller i.d. It's unkown. I first hesitated to answer but then it vibrated again.

I abruptly answer my phone "Hello?"

"Turn around" an utterly yet familiar voice says over the line. Slight british accent. Deep voice. His voice looks so familiar yet i can't recall.

"Huh?" I answer over the line confusion written all over my face.

"Just turn around" The voice irriatedly say and i finally turned around.

I almost dropped my phone on the floor. My jaw hang open. How the fuck does he know that i live here? Is that really him? Is he for real?

"Miss Venice Halsey" He says my complete name with a smile. He ended the call and place his phone back to his pocket. His car was parked beside him and there was a driver behind his back.

"Charles?" My throat suddenly caught up in between when i say his name. I slightly remained cool when i look up at him. He can't know that i miss him- is that even possible? You can't just miss a person when you just met them for what? 2-3 days? Impossible, a thought in my mind says. He acted like a jerk to me.

"Good to see you again" His one billion dollar smirk appeared through his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.2K 16
Ryland Steel is the CEO of Steel Industries. At twenty-four he is already a multimillionaire and way too serious for his own good. His father is just...
250K 11.6K 55
The Women Of Woodstock (Book 3) Taylor Deveroeux a sassy 18 year old school leaver who grew up in a small village in the Derbyshire Dales, craving ex...
138K 8.4K 14
"You seriously suck at being a vampire hunter." "Okay, Nana, I need you to shut the fuck up."
173K 8K 45
(BTS x reader) Camping with your two friends can't go wrong, right? This year is different. ☾ ☾ *will be edited once book is completed.