๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ยป ๐™ ...

Par trashtethics

โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... Plus

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
112.5
113
114
epilogue
ใ€Ž extra no. 1 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 2 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 3 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra - final ใ€

78

3.5K 102 54
Par trashtethics

"Momo? What do you want to talk about?" Shoto entered the room, sat beside Momo who was currently busy watching the news on the television.

Momo had her attention on the screen, making Shoto also look at what she was watching, "Nomu...?"

Momo was watching the news about how Heroes like Miruko and Edgeshot had found the storage of hundreds of developing nomus. This explains why there are nomus that started an attack on the city even though they were destroyed years ago.

Miruko and Edgeshot was able to apprehend the mafias easily. And they were able to call the police for back up in time. There are also heroes in the scene, and they were starting to place the nomus inside a container van.

Authorities planned to destroy these nomus before it could ever fully develop and can cause damage to the city.

"They did still exist after all." Momo started, Shoto clenched his fists. He was also horrified about the fact that a nomu almost killed him.

If the three of them, him, Katsuki and Izuku- the current Top 3 strongest Heroes can't even fend a single nomu off, how about the others heroes?

Both of them knew that there is something big is going arrive. And what fears them is that, they don't know what's coming.

"So, you're saying that the Mafias are connected with the second Overhaul?" Enji snapped, he slammed his hands on the table. Izuku was frightened and Enji's action made him flinch.

Katsuki smirked as he saw Izuku getting surprised, "Heh. Pussy." he scoffed as he spat a comment. Izuku just scratched the back of his head as he smiled awkwardly.

Hawks leaned at the backrest of his chair, "Well, the Mafias hasn't been in a good shape since Shigaraki Tomura surrendered. This is maybe their way of getting back at Heroes." he speculated.

"I also think that they're getting paid. Mafias don't wag their tails at someone who they think is below them after all." added by the rescue hero, Thirteen who is also present in the Heroes' meeting.

The heroes had a lot of gathering nowadays. Even the retired Enji and Toshinori attends the meeting. They had a lot of things that concerns them these days. And they can't just sit still at their offices. They need to make a move.

The door swung open, "I got it." Everyone turned to see who was it and it was the Rabbit Hero, Miruko. Holding a pile of paper in her arms. She placed those papers on the table where other heroes sitting, not minding whether it'll fly away or not, it's none of her business.

Aizawa picked one of the sheets and started to read the content, "What is this, Rumi?" he asked.

There are certain locations in the paper, all in complete details and what the place looks like.

"I interrogated one of the Liberation army's men, and they pointed these different locations. Those are the places where they keep the other nomus at. Some of storage there may contain the anti quirk drugs but they have no idea what storage is it." Miruko explained as she sat on her respective seat.

Katsuki took a glance at the paper, and he won't miss this chance anymore. He wants to destroy Chisaki Kei so badly. He wanted to make his own country to be a safer place, a place where he could live with you and the twins with ease.

"I'm suggesting, since there are a lot of places that is stated here, we should divide the number of Heroes that are available to investigate each place." Edgeshot suggested, Aizawa simply nodded as he tried to formulate a plan in his mind.

Toshinori agreed, "In that way, searching and apprehending the nomus and mafias would be easier, right? If we could spot the anti quirk drugs, we might able to stop the second overhaul."

"Yes sir, All might. That is what I'm thinking." Edgeshot nodded his head towards Toshinori. They need to ake a move as soon as possible. And it must be now. Or else they won't be able to get their hands on anything.

Katsuki stood up from his seat, "I'm going to join the operation. I'm teaming up with Kirishima. Assign me a place, Aizawa. I need to go, I have to meet with someone. Peace out, losers." And by he mean meeting with someone, he's supposed to meet up with you to help you prepare for dinner. Katsuki crumpled the piece of paper and nonchalantly threw the paper that he was holding away as he stood up from his seat.

He shoved his hands on his pocket and started to walk out of the place, "Tsk. Talk about that brat, he's always disrespectful. That idiot. He always makes me want to beat him up." Miruko scoffed as she grin at the place where Katsuki exited.

Miruko had full respects on Katsuki. Knowing his strong, powerful quirk combined with extraordinary talent. Katsuki was always rising above others. It was never a question on how became the top Hero. He is a passionate hero and that drove people, including his fellow heroes to respect him- ground zero.

"We need to start a plan." Present Mic leaned closer to the table as he rest his chin on the his palms.

"I have an idea. And this includes teamwork and coordination of heroes and where to place them." Izuku announced as he scanned each of the papers, "Since each heroes had different types of quirk, we should assign each heroes in specific places where they can use their quirk freely in places where they fitted incase they engage into battle."

Aizawa simply nodded, "Okay, tell us more about that, Midoriya."

"Young master, the heroes already had the developing nomus, what is our next move, sir?" Travis placed his hand on his chest as he bowed towards Kei.

Kei already predicted that one of these days, Heroes will find out about about his storage of nomus. He smirked as he knew that his prediction were correct.

Kei sipped on his hot coffee while reading the daily newspaper, "It's okay, Travis. The nomus that they found were only decoys. Those nomus were failed subjects, those monsters aren't even alive anymore. I just placed them there for decoration."

"But sir, what about our allies that are apprehended?" Travis asked again which made Kei stop on sipping his coffee.

He rolled his eyes upwards as he let out a groan, "Travis, I don't care about those bunch of idiots. They didn't even know that I'm using them." Travis was about to open his mouth, but he hesistated, he knew that if he started to nag his young master, it would end him up having his tantrums.

"Certainly, sir." Travis bowed once again and prep himself to leave Kei's office.

But Kei had another thing in mind, "Why did you hesitated, Travis?" he asked, making the man halt.

One thing that is scary about Kei is that even though he doesn't have a quirk, his mind and intuition are really sharp. Travis bowed to Kei even though Kei wasn't looking at him and was too focused on reading the news.

"I don't want to anger the young master." Travis answered honestly, making Kei cackle as he put his newspaper down on his table.

"You don't want to anger me, right?" Kei asked as he narrowed his eyes on Travis, sending chill to the man's spine. Travis slowly nodded, "Yes, certainly, my young lord."

Kei placed his finger on his chin and as if he was thinking, "Well, I'm already angry right now, Travis." Kei said in a monotonous voice. Travis couldn't even swallow the lump on his throat, "You don't want me getting angry right, Travis?"

Travis instinctively nodded, fearing of what may happen to him, "Yes, young master."

"Then..." Kei took a glance at his palms and an idea crossed his mind, "Offer me your thumb, your middle finger, and your pinkie to me." Travis felt his heart beating in a fast pace.

"You want me to cut off my finger, sir?" he asked, and Kei nodded happily, "You don't want me getting angry right? Do it." Kei ordered.

Travis felt like he was about to barf, he doesn't like the idea of cutting his own fingers. Kei's personality are so twisted that even his own butler, Travis is getting scared.

"Why are you taking so long, Travis? Could it be..." Kei's face twisted in annoyance, a bunch of nomu began to appear behind Kei's chair, "could it be that you're scared, Travis? If you're scared to do it, then you're better off dead."

"I can't have a butler who is scared to serve his own master." Kei moved his finger towards Travis and the nomus began to march towards Travis.

For the first time in his life, he never felt as scared as he is right now, "But master, I don't have any s-sharp objects that can cut my fingers with." Travis begged,

"Eh? Well, break your fingers off or bite it off. I don't care, just offer me your fingers." Travis is clinging for his life. The only choice left for him was to break his fingers or die here.

He can't afford to die here. Travis still had a daughter and a wife that is waiting for him at home. His daughter is turning 10 soon and he can't just die here without seeing her.

Travis sighed as he held his left hand's thumb. He took a deep breath and prepared himself for the pain. Kei smirked as soon as he saw Travis attempting to dislocate his thumb first.

The nomus halted and as if they were also watching Travis.

Travis started off by breaking his thumb. He excerted force in breaking his thumb and after the first attempt of dislocating it, he bit his lower lip, trying not to yelp. It hurts as hell. But he needs to proceed to his middle finger.

He broke the second finger, and he felt like passing out. It is really painful. And not to mention his thumb swelling and his whole body is getting cold every minute that passes by.

A tear fell down from Travis's eyes, it was painful. He had broke his third finger and all that's left for him to do was cut it off his hand.

Kei was watching satisfyingly at the sight. Seeing someone in pain makes him feel ecstatic. He stood up and approached the poor man who was in agony.

Kei handed a butterfly knife at Travis, "Here. Cut it now." he whispered on Travis's ears. Travis took a deep breath as he accepted Kei's knife.

He hastily swinged the knife to his fingers one by one. And after succeeding on chopping his fingers down, he handed them to Kei, "H-h-here, young ma-master."

Kei gladly accepted the fingers, and Travis couldn't even express how much pain he was feeling and how scared he is right now that he's about to pass out. His blood was spilling on the ground and the crimson fluid were gushing from his fingers.

He can't even look at his bloody hands. There are only two fingers left in his left hand. He wanted to vomit.

"I'm really happy that you're a very loyal person to me, Travis. And this also served as your warning..." Kei warned him and Travis nodded. He was desperate. He wanted to live.

Kei placed his hands on Travis's shoulders as he gave him a wide smile. Travis wanted to run for his life but he knew that ut would end up having him killed if did that. Nomus were exceptionally fast and could catch up to him. Taking note also that he is injured.

"I'm going to say this once, okay?" Kei said in sing song tone. Travis nodded again. The smile from Kei's face vanished and it was replaced by a horrifying stoic expression as he lit his cigarette that he took from his pocket.

"Break my trust and I'll kill you."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.2K 87 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
526K 17.2K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. Y/n was born int...
29.3K 833 15
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ." โ•ฐโ”ˆ โžค katsuki bakugo x fem!reader โ˜†ๅฝก โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”* ห—หห‹ ๐…๐€๐Š๐„ ๐๏ฟฝ...
242K 5.7K 100
โš ๏ธ PLEASE DO NOT STEAL COVER โš ๏ธ (Y/n) is a girl who moves into Musutafu to become the greatest hero! She goes through ups and downs but has the sup...